4.5

89% · 23930 · 11%

Summer C
Summer CGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I loved it!

I purchased the florabelle dress and was loaded with compliments throughout the entire night! the dress has such amazing fabric and is a stunning colour. I never wanted to take it off!
Minh N.
Minh N.Sydney, NSW

In love with this brand!

I bought my formal dress from here, it came so quickly and was the perfect size! The website was so easy to navigate and you have so many options and styles to choose from. The quality was amazing, I was super happy with my purchase and you definitely get what you paid for. I truly felt like a princess and received so many compliments and questions on my dress. I would highly recommend for those planning to shop here in the future :)
Alizé
AlizéSydney, NSW

Beautiful dress would definitely shop here again!

The quality was perfect, the style was great and was exactly what I was looking for, the fitting was perfect and the colour is absolutely stunning, I would definitely shop here again its my go to !
Paxton
Paxton

Amazing!!!!

One of the best online stores to buy a dress from! The site was super easy to navigate! The item fit true to size and was incredible quality! Also sometimes shipping internationally can take forever but my dress arrived super fast!
Yve
Yve

The talk of the night

I made my first purchase and I am absolutely blown away! I was extremely impressed by their customer service and quick shipping. The quality is top notch, it was so elegant and it fit like a glove. It was definitly a show stopper and the talk of the night. I'll be purchasing future dresses with Abyss by Abby from here on out.
Trish N
Trish N

The best !!

The website is really easy to navigate & checkout was extremely quick and easy. The product itself was exceptional quality & 100% recommend ! Guarantee Ill come back again to buy another product. :)
Deb
Deb

Black tie wedding

Recently made my second purchase here for a black tie wedding. LOVE the quality of the dress. Fits like a glove. Each dress didnt need to be altered and was true to size. Very pleased!
Amelia Terare
Amelia TerareWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

The material is great and it fits perfect, I wouldnt change a thing about it!!

I am very satisfied with the quality of this dress and was amazed by how many options like it there were, It fits perfect and I Love everything about it!!
Jazmine C.
Jazmine C.

The perfect dress

I ordered this dress for a gala that I went to this year. I measured myself and bought the size of the dress according to my waist. It fit PERFECTLY. I have never felt so beautiful in a dress. It snatched my waist, and accentuated my curves in the most classiest way!! I wish I would've known about abyss by abby sooner. I will forsure be ordering the rest of my future dresses from them.
Giselle
Giselle

My dream dress !!

My dress came reasonably quick after my order, it was exactly what i wanted, i easily found a variety of red dresses and was extremely satisfied with the material of the dress itself!
Katarina
Katarina

Absolutely love it!!

My favorite dresses ever!! Only website where everything ordered is true to its size and it always fits amazing. It makes shopping so easy. Absolutely love it! I wouldn't know what to do without this website.
Reem Nasir
Reem NasirSydney, NSW

Loved!!!

Ordered this dress for my formal and it was a beautiful fit! Very eye captioning and glamorous. Got so many compliments and felt very good wearing it. Can not wait to purchase more dresses from Abyss By Abby!
Sezzz25
Sezzz25

Favourite fashion website - Amazing gowns for all occasions

Absolutely love ordering from Abyss by Abby. Have worn their dresses to two formals and they were total show stopping gowns and I will definitely be ordering from them again.
Tarynmcleod
Tarynmcleod

Perfect gowns!

I have bought an Abyss by Abby gown every year for our formal work event. Each dress has fit amazing! I have the Chile Gown in three different colors, and two other Abyss by Abby dresses! So beautiful, I always get sooo many comments!
Dom
DomSydney, NSW

Review for abyss by Abby

Really nice fit, will definitely be buying from them again! I have ordered from them multiple times and each time I just get more and more impressed with the quality of the products.
Charmsephora
Charmsephora

I was the talk of the party with this dress !!!

Found out I had a black tie event in very short notice so my sister sent me over to abyss Instagram and I found my dress within secs. The dress shipped so quick and even came with a garment bag :) Once I tried the dress on I knew it was the one! Im so satisfied with the quality of the dress. I will be purchasing again!

Tina Phan
Tina PhanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Beautiful dress !!

My dress was absolutely stunning and eye capturing, i couldnt have asked for a more perfect dress! Fell completely in love with it and was in perfect condition, thank you!
Kana
KanaNorth West, QLD2 posts

Perfection is an Understatement

I ordered two dresses from Abyssbyabby, and they were both absolutely stunning. I cannot even comprehend how ultimately happy I was as soon as I recieved them. They looked so flattering on and are just so unique I got so many compliments. The shipping was so fast I was surprised, and the quality of the dresses was just flawless. To call abyssbyabby perfection is an understatement hands down. Will always be my go to site for a formal dress.
  • +5Thumbnail
Sonjah Stewart
Sonjah StewartSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Best dress ever!

I cannot speak more highly about Abyss by Abby, the dress arrived the day after I ordered it! It was amazing, the material is exactly as pictured and the quality is incredible. I got so many compliments, I will definitely be purchasing dresses from Abyss by Abby in future
Tanesha
Tanesha

My formal dress was amazing !!

Abyss By Abby made it really easy for me to find exactly what i was looking for..
i have never been happier with a purchase and the price was worth it!
my product was exactly how it looked in the picture
i was surprised at how amazing the quality and material of my dress was
i will definitely buy from this store again!
my dress completed everything,
thank you Abyys By Abby my dress was a show stopper!
Bianca Rowinski
Bianca RowinskiSydney, NSW

My Formal Dress was so stunning!

My dress from Abyss By Abby was absolutely amazing. I used it for my formal and I was in love. I loved it and everyone else loved it to. Definitely worth the money the quality was unreal and not only that the company was very helpful with sizing also. I got the dress the next day of ordering I was so amazed. I would 10/10 recommend to get ur dress for any special occasion from this place, their range of dresses and outfits is incredible. Thank you Abyss By Abby couldnt be happier with the dress, so great full! x
Xo - Alli
Xo - Alli

Flawless!

I could not be happier with my purchase of Neon in the blue velvet! Absolutely perfect fit, color & style for the wedding I attended! I received so many compliments throughout the night. Neon was the best style choice for me, the balance between sexy & classic with the corset design at the top. I cant wait for my next event to purchase another dress!
Maho
Maho

Formal dress was beautiful!

I loved my Japonais formal dress from abyss by Abby! It was so gorgeous and made me stand out from the crowd! Will forever cherish my dress, super satisfied with the way I looked.
Lola
LolaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My Dream Dress

My absolutely dream dress!
I ordered last minute and it comes totally on time!
The dress is beyond my expectations and I made me feel like a princess!
High quality dress
I hope I have another wedding soon to get a new dress!
Thank you so much!!
Wishgranter
WishgranterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Never disappointed!

Ive purchased 3 dresses from Abyss by Abby and love every one of them. They all fit well even though I recommend going up a size as the sizing is quite small. The dresses are all absolute head turners and I always get positive comments when I wear them. Theres a dress to suit everyone and I cant wait to purchase more of their show stopping dresses.
Susystyle
Susystyle

Beautiful coral dress!!! The dress is beautiful, the size perfect, fits like a glove, the color is amazing!! PERFECT

The site is very easy to navigate, the quality is very, very good. The product is exactly as you see in the picture, so I am very satisfied whit the Site!!!

Eve Theos
Eve TheosGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Japonais dress was the Perfect dress!

Ordered the Japonais dress for formal. I found the dress online with ease and it arrived to my door within a few days. I was extremely satisfied with the dress and received many compliments. It was comfortable and flattering and I will definitely be ordering from here again.
Ellie
Ellie

Amazing

Amazing quality! Loved the dress- perfect condition and arrived just like the website images :)

The site was also easy to navigate- with lots of images to help assist your choice

Vivana Luzochimana
Vivana LuzochimanaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The dress I purchased was the best fit, the best quality and it was such an honour to simply wear it. It was worth it!!

The website was very easy to use, the quality of the dress was sensational. I loved the detail on it and I could definitely tell that a lot of time was put on it.
Ashley M Gallo
Ashley M Gallo

So happy I purchased this exquisite dress last minute!

I loved how this dress fit on my body and was SO comfortable to wear all night long. This dress had awesome quality and I got so many compliments too!
Amber
Amber

Unleashed Gown in shade Gun Metal

The dress arrived the day after I placed the order, which I was very impressed with, as it is hard to organise formal dresses on short notice. I I knew I could count on abyss by Abby as there are a variety of gorgeous dresses in different sizes to choose from. My dress fit like a glove and was true to size. The dress was the exact shade and fit as portrayed on the website. I was very satisfied with my purchase and will definitely by purchasing again in future!
Chelsy Austin
Chelsy Austin

Absolutely stunning gown!

So easy to navigate the store and filter results and there were so many options! The gown I bought for Paris was flawless and stunning!! Would absolutely shop here again!
J-Isabella
J-IsabellaHunter Region, NSW

The artistry dress... pure art!

I have bought many dresses from Abyss by Abby before but this dress was just amazing! I was looking for a dress that was going to be elegant and was able to show my figure as well as have the length I wanted and this dress was everything plus more. As soon as you try the dress on, you can feel that it is such a high quality. I bought an XS and it was very much true to size and the colour of this dress was perfect. The rose gold sequins were an eye catcher! I got so many compliments and everyone just wanted to know where I got it from. I can’t wait to wear it again!
ariellmonet
ariellmonet

I love the gown!

The gown is beautiful I love the quality and the color! It fit amazing on and it was the perfect vision I had for my 30th birthday shoot! This gown is a must have!
Violetta
ViolettaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing dress!

I purchased the ‘Rich’ dress for my boyfriend’s 21st and it was absolutely stunning. I was nervous buying it online but the measurements were spot on! Everyone said I looked like a princess because the dress was so pretty.
Marily
Marily

Stunning

Loved the quality of the dress. It is true to size and the color of the dress is exactly the same as the picture. I love all of there dresses on there website! They have so many dresses to choose from and honestly going through the website was a breeze.

Claudia.A
Claudia.A

Gorgeous dress! Very sexy!

This is dress was amazing! Ridiculously sexy and fit like a glove. I had so many compliments all night and felt a million dollars. Though keep in mind the top half is completely unlined.
Maria
Maria

Stunning dresses! Fast shipping

The site is easy to use and has so many different dresses options! I’ve spent hours on there deciding which one i love the most. Absolutely satisfied with the quality of their stuff! Got so many compliments wearing this dress for a wedding!
Sonia
SoniaSydney, NSW

Amazing garments! Love them!

Gorgeous Dresses! Absolutely love the various selection of styles they have available. The garments are of high quality and do arrive looking the same as advertised on the website. I will definitely be shopping again with Abyss by Abby!!
Alex
Alex

Perfect dress!

I ordered my dress from their online store. I am so happy with everything! Dress was true to size, quality amazing and the delivery was made quick and easy.
Will be purchasing again! :)