4.5

89% · 23930 · 11%

Absolutely disgusting

Service was horrible, quality was shocking for the amount paid and refused to refund for a stain on the dress, which was wasn’t even worn. Would never buy from again.
Angie
AngieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC5 posts

Perfection

Overall I cant wait to feel and look sexy in this dress its perfect. I was so worried about the size but it was absolutley perfect! Go with your true size It will be your size !
April1
April1

Absolutely perfect dress, looked exactly like the photos online!

I ordered the Paloma gown for prom, I could not have adored it more!! I got a size XS and it was a perfect fit. It’s so unique and I got so many compliments
Msanjad
Msanjad

Gorgeous

I love this dress! It made me feel like a princess! It was the perfect fit! The colour is just beautiful! I will continue to purchase from Abyss by Abby for all my upcoming occasions!
Katrina
Katrina

Great product

Loved the fit and quality of the product! Looking forward for wearing more items from abyss by abby in the future. The website was very easy to navigate and buy from !
Disappointed
Disappointed

Avoid at all costs

Zero out of 5 - very dodgy and immoral customer service - The clothes are ok but not worth the hassle!! Avoid at all costs
They sent me pictures of a dress I had apparently ‘altered’ and refused to refund! Also claimed the other I returned was stained - Again NO WAY this was possible - I had tried the garment on once and then replaced it in the bag to return!! The dresses were in my house for 12 hours!! I had been warned of dodgy practise before by friends - I should have listened!

I had no choice but to take further action - What a waste of time - AVOID

Jackie
Jackie

Perfect dress!

I purchased this dress for a wedding I was attending and it exceeded my expectations. Shipping was fast and easy, customer service was exceptional, and the fit was perfect ! They have so many dresses to choose from so finding the one that suited me was not hard at all. The quality of the dress was better than expected and I will definitely be ordering from them again!
Dilara maria
Dilara maria

Dress was exactly what I wanted !

Bought this dress for my fiancé’s aunties wedding it was exactly what I wanted ! The fitting the colour everything ! This dress has to be one of my favorite purchases I’ve ever made and so affordable compared to other formal wear retailers thank you so much abbyss by Abby xx
Stephanie
StephanieSydney, NSW

Perfect! Made my night

Bought this dress for my formal and it was exactly how I imagined. The material was of quality and I couldn’t be happier. Got so many compliments on this dress especially the sequin detailing through the entirety of the dress. Although it was an open back it was still super comfortable to wear and the straps were not restricting
TashSida
TashSidaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Beautiful dress, perfect for Greece weather!

We bought this as a bridesmaid dress for my sister’s destination wedding in Greece and it was absolutely perfect! The low back and stretchy fabric kept me cool and feeling beautiful!
Loved the sequins and the way it fishtails out. Would wear it again, anytime!
Samara
Samara

This was perfect, very happy with my experience !

The dress I ordered was a perfect size and looked so stunning on !! Would definitely order from here again and recommend to all my friends. It was super easy to find the dress I wanted and it came very quickly.
Dakota
DakotaSouth Australia

Perfect Formal Dress!!

I brought a dress for formal and was scared that the quality and sizing wouldn’t be the same as the picture shown, but I couldn’t be more wrong! The dress was delivered very fast, and the sizing was true to it’s size. I didn’t even have to get it altered! I got loads of compliments and couldn’t thank Abyss By Abby more for making this experience so easy and stress free. I will be definitely coming back to buy more!
Tayla
TaylaDarling Downs, QLD

WOW! Second year in a row I love this brand! Perfection in a dress!

20/10 would recommend! They have a gown for every occasion, body& style I genuinely love this brand. I was certainly a standout in their gown! Love love love! Never guy any other brand dress when I have an occasion this is always my first go-to site!!
Aline
Aline

Im in love with that

This dresses, was perfect on my body, on my waist, the quality is wonderful, and I felt like a princess, for sure is my favorite store! I can not wait to buy my next dress with here again! everything perfect
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.

Show Stopping Gown!

Lets just say my dress was a show stopper! I couldn’t have chosen a more elegant yet sexy dress to compete in for a pageant! Fit, length, material was amazing!
Macey
Macey

Perfect I loved it!!

My dress was the perfect fit, colour and was super comfy I’m so happy with it!! The website was super easy to use and my dress came quicker than I expected would definitely shop here again

Stephanie Aldus
Stephanie AldusPerth, WA

Love Abyss by Abby!

Cannot fault anything. Beautiful dresses, fast delivery, easy returns, amazing quality! I wasn’t sure about sizing so I bought a few dresses to try and then I sent the ones back that didn’t fit and the whole process was really easy!
Mayamcshane_
Mayamcshane_

my dress was for prom and it was AMAZING! It was all I could have asked for and more. I felt like a princess!

The sizing of the products was very accurate and the dress fit perfectly. The store was easy to use and pleasant to shop with and my dress was amazing quality!
Ashley Lee
Ashley Lee

Love my dress

Love this company so much. I have used their dresses for a few of my vacations . This time, I wore a Beautiful black gown for my family photo shoot in Paris. The photos came out stunning because of the dress. It even matched my daughter’s dress perfectly. I love the fabric as well, really good quality. I will be purchasing from them again.
Brenda Michelle
Brenda Michelle

Perfect engagement gown !

I was and forever will be thankful for Abyss by Abby for gifting me this gorgeous gown and making me feel like the prettiest bride to be ! Amazing quality and hands down super easy to find the perfect dress every style is beautiful but this by far was my favorite ! #engagementphotos #abyssbyabby
Bronte
Bronte

Amazing service!

I was super satisfied with my purchase and especially how fast the order came (as seen below). The quality is amazing and the fit of the dress was pretty spot on. Also love the range of styles available!
Danielle
Danielle

The perfect prom dress

I bought this dress for my prom and it’s everything I could of ever wanted. The quality is incredible and it looked exactly like the image on the website. I would highly recommend abbysbyabby to a friend x
Leonora
Leonora

The perfect dress

The dress came in 2 days! It was the perfect colour & size, same as the photo! I loved my dress and in photos it really stood out compared to others because of the material and colour. I got compliments all night. This site is 100% my go to when I have an occasion so many beautiful different styles to choose from!
AnonCentral Queensland, QLD

Got so many compliments on my dress and so many people asking me where it was from! I loved it :)

It came quickly and was exactly what I expected it to look like, the quality was really good and looked very boujee I loved it! Thank you so much x
Jess
Jess

Absolutely stunning

So many dresses to chose from but I absolutely loved mine. Got so many compliments and it just hugged in all the right places, really figure flattering. I recommended to a few friends who also brought dresses. Delivery was also super quick to the Uk! Will definitely buy from again
Jocelyn
Jocelyn

Happy Bridesmaid

Being the procrastinator that I am, I was cutting it close to my friends wedding that I was in and I still have not ordered my bridesmaids dress... I was looking online and came across Abyssbyabby. I decided to order from them considering that their dresses are absolutely beautiful and the bride loved the one I chose. The shipping was sooooo fast I believe I received it within 2-3 days!!! The fit was perfect (which is hard for me to find anything my size since I’m so small) I didn’t have to get it tailored :) I definitely recommend anyone to order from them and if there is any future events I will order from them again.

Jacquelinechatoyant
Jacquelinechatoyant

One of the best dresses I own

This dress was perfect for my prom! It was exactly what I was looking for. The material is high quality and the fit is beyond perfect! The shop has a variety of beautiful and unique dresses. I will definitely buy more in the future
Alivia
Alivia

Loved this dress!!!

Abyss by Abby had the perfect selection of dresses for any occasion. My dress was for prom and the color and style of the dress was so unique compared to others! I loved my dress so much and am so satisfied with my purchase. It only took 2 days to be shipped and the quality and sizing was perfect. Definitely will be shopping here more often!
Millie Preston
Millie PrestonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best quality I’ve ever had!!!

My dress was unbelievable! So amazed with the quality and fit, will definitely be purchasing from here for my next event! also the customer service was best I’ve ever had! Thankyou so much x
Brooke
Brooke

Absolutely stunning dress!

The web sight was easy to use! I ordered the Sofia dress, it’s amazing quality and true to measurement sizes. I got so many completes on the dress. Was beautiful quality as well. Will definitely be ordering from them again!
Cheryl G
Cheryl GBloomfield NJ

My favorite!!!!

Abyss by Abby’s website is so easy to use, their dresses always look exactly like the photos. The quality is amazing ! They’re constantly posting new dresses, I shop on their website for every event!
India
India

Perfect!!

There was so many beautiful dresses to choose from on the website and I was amazed with how fast the shipping was, the dress I got was stunning and I’m so happy with the quality of the dress too!
Liv
Liv

The cutest little dress

I ordered my dress online and was so impressed. It was exactly what I expected and I got SO many compliments on the dress. Abyss by Abby was able to give me my dream dress & make my prom everything I could’ve asked for !
Shynade
Shynade

Perfect occasion dresses

I have purchased 3 dresses from abyss, love all of them, they never left me down. Can’t recommend their products enough for your special occasion. And so well priced for their quality
Melia Cox
Melia Cox

Absolutely stunning!!

I absolutely loved this dress! It hugged my body in all the right areas and showed off all of my curves. I received so many compliments on this dress. I will definitely be buying from here again.
Katie
Katie

sierra
sierra

Stunning Red

I used the Abyss by Abby Elle gown for my formal dress, in size XS. It was extremely flattering and such a stunning red colour, perfecting fitting and had a gorgeous trail flow when I walked couldn't recommend more.
Lush Gown
Lush Gown

“Lush Gown” Amazing dress quality and shipping time!!

I saw the dress scrolling through my instagram feed and saw how beautiful it was. Shipping was fast & easy. The dress fit exactly and great quality, 10/10 would buy again.
Jessie Mae Alonzo
Jessie Mae Alonzo

I won best dressed from prom!

I love how stunning this dress looks on my body, my waist and hips look unbelievable, the quality is great and so comfortable to wear ,I am completely satisfied with this dress!
Christina
Christina

Gorgeous gown!!

When looking for a sexy and in style gown Abyss by Abby is always my go to! I always get so many compliments on how gorgeous my gown looks and I also am very satisfied with how the dresses fit me. The Unleashed gown in blush is one of my favorites.