Abyss By Abby

Abyss By Abby (page 4 of 15)

Flawless!

I could not be happier with my purchase of Neon in the blue velvet! Absolutely perfect fit, color & style for the wedding I attended! I received so many compliments throughout the night. Neon was the best style choice for me, the balance between sexy & classic with the corset design at the top. I cant wait for my next event to purchase another dress!

Formal dress was beautiful!

I loved my Japonais formal dress from abyss by Abby! It was so gorgeous and made me stand out from the crowd! Will forever cherish my dress, super satisfied with the way I looked.

Lola

LolaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My Dream Dress

My absolutely dream dress!
I ordered last minute and it comes totally on time!
The dress is beyond my expectations and I made me feel like a princess!
High quality dress
I hope I have another wedding soon to get a new dress!
Thank you so much!!

Wishgranter

WishgranterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Never disappointed!

Ive purchased 3 dresses from Abyss by Abby and love every one of them. They all fit well even though I recommend going up a size as the sizing is quite small. The dresses are all absolute head turners and I always get positive comments when I wear them. Theres a dress to suit everyone and I cant wait to purchase more of their show stopping dresses.

Beautiful coral dress!!! The dress is beautiful, the size perfect, fits like a glove, the color is amazing!! PERFECT

The site is very easy to navigate, the quality is very, very good. The product is exactly as you see in the picture, so I am very satisfied whit the Site!!!

Eve Theos

Eve TheosGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Japonais dress was the Perfect dress!

Ordered the Japonais dress for formal. I found the dress online with ease and it arrived to my door within a few days. I was extremely satisfied with the dress and received many compliments. It was comfortable and flattering and I will definitely be ordering from here again.

Amazing

Amazing quality! Loved the dress- perfect condition and arrived just like the website images :)

The site was also easy to navigate- with lots of images to help assist your choice

Vivana Luzochimana

Vivana LuzochimanaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The dress I purchased was the best fit, the best quality and it was such an honour to simply wear it. It was worth it!!

The website was very easy to use, the quality of the dress was sensational. I loved the detail on it and I could definitely tell that a lot of time was put on it.

So happy I purchased this exquisite dress last minute!

I loved how this dress fit on my body and was SO comfortable to wear all night long. This dress had awesome quality and I got so many compliments too!

Unleashed Gown in shade Gun Metal

The dress arrived the day after I placed the order, which I was very impressed with, as it is hard to organise formal dresses on short notice. I I knew I could count on abyss by Abby as there are a variety of gorgeous dresses in different sizes to choose from. My dress fit like a glove and was true to size. The dress was the exact shade and fit as portrayed on the website. I was very satisfied with my purchase and will definitely by purchasing again in future!

Absolutely stunning gown!

So easy to navigate the store and filter results and there were so many options! The gown I bought for Paris was flawless and stunning!! Would absolutely shop here again!

J-Isabella

J-IsabellaHunter Region, NSW

The artistry dress... pure art!

I have bought many dresses from Abyss by Abby before but this dress was just amazing! I was looking for a dress that was going to be elegant and was able to show my figure as well as have the length I wanted and this dress was everything plus more. As soon as you try the dress on, you can feel that it is such a high quality. I bought an XS and it was very much true to size and the colour of this dress was perfect. The rose gold sequins were an eye catcher! I got so many compliments and everyone just wanted to know where I got it from. I can’t wait to wear it again!

I love the gown!

The gown is beautiful I love the quality and the color! It fit amazing on and it was the perfect vision I had for my 30th birthday shoot! This gown is a must have!

Violetta

ViolettaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing dress!

I purchased the ‘Rich’ dress for my boyfriend’s 21st and it was absolutely stunning. I was nervous buying it online but the measurements were spot on! Everyone said I looked like a princess because the dress was so pretty.

Stunning

Loved the quality of the dress. It is true to size and the color of the dress is exactly the same as the picture. I love all of there dresses on there website! They have so many dresses to choose from and honestly going through the website was a breeze.