Juju
JujuSydney, NSW

This Company could be a scam

SizingSlightly small
Product AppearanceNot as advertised

Awful customer service + poor quality dresses

Bought few items from there in 1 transaction and they've all come apart from the stitches after only a couple of wears. Very disappointing. The customer service is also the worst I have ever known. They literally do not care and then start to ignore you!!!

marguerite symington
marguerite symingtonSydney Surrounds, NSW

I believe this company scam you from getting a refund. Be very careful.

Absolutely disgusting

Service was horrible, quality was shocking for the amount paid and refused to refund for a stain on the dress, which was wasn’t even worn. Would never buy from again.

Avoid at all costs

Zero out of 5 - very dodgy and immoral customer service - The clothes are ok but not worth the hassle!! Avoid at all costs
They sent me pictures of a dress I had apparently ‘altered’ and refused to refund! Also claimed the other I returned was stained - Again NO WAY this was possible - I had tried the garment on once and then replaced it in the bag to return!! The dresses were in my house for 12 hours!! I had been warned of dodgy practise before by friends - I should have listened!

I had no choice but to take further action - What a waste of time - AVOID

Horrible material and even WORSE costumer service

I ordered the unleashed dress from their website. When I received the dress not only did the color of the dress not match the websites picture but the material was similar to costume material. I immediately returned the dress having to pay $20 due to the fact that they don’t give you a return label. I was then emailed by the company claiming that there was a “small rip” in the dress and the tags were “unattached” and that I won’t be receiving a refund. Both claims are ridiculous since I didn’t even try on the dress due to the horrible quality. I won’t be buying from this company ever again and I suggest others think twice before they get SCAMMED like I did.

Dress Material was cheap and very cold customer service. Forget returns!

Oh gosh where to begin.. I got my dress and the packaging was ugly. The hang tags look cheap. The dress came in plastic. Opened it up and the outer layer is like a men’s suit material. So disappointed. Tried it on and it was too small. I tried to return it but they said no right away because it was past their extra tiny return window. I told them I would contact my bank (credit cards give 180 day return window)

They replied saying ok return it for store credit within a matter of days (I’m in the US it won’t get back to them in a few days without a huge amount of money. I’m like no I can’t fit in you clothing I want a refund. They suck. Period. If you are a tiny XS it’s probably ok but anyone else I don’t recommend.

Disappointed 2
Disappointed 2South East Queensland, QLD

Abysmal Customer Service & Forget Returns!!!!

Bad quality of dress bad customer service

I received a dress which was faulty. I asked for an exchange instead received a refund. When I tried to order again. My order was rejected. The emails were rude & difficult to understand. I had to pay for the return of a faulty dress.

Dissapointed

JessicaNewcastle

Not buying from here again, gave me a dress that was damaged!

I am extremely disappointed in this product when I tried it on it had holes on the tail of the dress. When I looked very closely to see if there were any more on the dress I noticed a line of stitching as if the dress had a cut and the company tried to sew it back up but failed to use the same coloured material. When I emailed them about it there was no apology nor did they give me any information on what to do, after a few responses they did not reply to me. Now I’m stuck with a $205 dress that looks like it has been worn by someone else before delivered to me!! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE ITS HORRIBLE. A little sus aswell cause they do not have a contact number for customer service which is extremely unprofessional.

Jessica

But, I see after a few replies from this company and me wanting a refund you guys did not reply back?

What is your order #?

Paris
ParisAuckland

Refund scam

Olga
OlgaKingsgrove

Worst returned experience

Worst company to purchase online. My 17yr old daughter made a purchase for her school formal. Dress came within 48hrs but we unfortunately garmet was not the right fit and the fabric of the dress is not discribe correctly on their product description. My daughter bust was extremely visible through this dress, definitely not suitable for a young lady. I'm disgusted how this company accused her of wearing the garmet, tags been detached. I cannot believe they would make such accusation when as a mother I returned this garment express post myself. We paid $340 for this dress and yet we are treated as we have spent $1. After multiple emails, yet No respond from this company. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!

Shipping issues

Beware of ordering pre order dresses! Don’t always believe the approx ship date as it’s been a few days and my dress still has not shipped and my prom is in 2 weeks.. I originally pre ordered this dress early March but my ordered got canceled as there was a flaw in fabric. Luckily my prom was still a while from then or else I would’ve been screwed. I really hope my dress ships soon. These are the problems you can avoid if you just buy a dress in store.

hi,
as stated online dates are approx an subject to change. if you are not happy to wait,you are more then welcome for a full refund..i am waiting on a email from you with your order # to issue refund asap

kim

Cat lady
Cat lady

I have no choice but to wait as my event is in 2 weeks and I need this dress in time for it. Will there be an issue with my dress arriving within 2 weeks?

Hello,
if you give me order # i can look up the style you have ordered, and give you an update.
what is your order #?

Horrible customer service with returns

First of all, their customer services is disgusting. Attitude on another level. Second, they need better options for returning. Thirdly, I have yet to receive my refund for my order that I returned.

Abyss by A.Abyss By Abby

Hi. What is your order # to help you see if your refund went throu. yes we refund ASAP but it takes 3-5 business days to appear on your statement depending on your bank. That is out of our control