miniSydney

Pretty but...

I ordered what looked like a champagne pinky-gold JAPONAIS dress but when it arrived, the colour was just gold. For a $300 dress, the quality was pretty bad as the seam on the straps were coming loose and the fabric was very thin, making it easily crinkle. In terms of the red DEVI dress ($350), the images online were very much a cold red colour, but in real life, it was warm red. It was much darker than the bright red dress on the images. The straps far towards the underarms were uncomfortable and unadjustable. The dresses, especially the DEVI dress, were too big in general (the models who are over 170cm were wearing XS...). Overall, both the dresses had lovely designs but were not worth their prices and looked cheap.

mini

yes, I got them refunded.

Abyss by A.Abyss By Abby

Great to see your problem was solved

Have a great weekend!

Amazing dress- poor shipping and refund policy

I ordered a few dresses for my 21st using the international shipping to the UK. They came really quickly, I chose the one that I wanted then returned. They only give you 12 days to return back to Australia and despite the shipping to me only costing £14 to return it cost me £65. The dresses are shown to me in GB pounds however i was refunded over £100 pounds less than I should have been and abyss blamed it on the exchange rate. The exchange rate they use on the website is not correct, it is misleading and leads to you spending more than you expected to. Love my dress however I would not use the website again and would not recommend it to those ordering outside of Australia.

amy
amyBronx NY

Trying to make a return

There is virtually no info on the website as to how to return a garment. The policy is all about them-not what you should do, no return label included with the product and a very short window of time to make the return before they will not accept it. I have sent 3 emails now and no one will respond to me. The dress is lovely but it does not fit my daughter. Very unprofessional. Buyer beware.

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how Abyss By Abby compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Kelly do
Kelly doFountain valley

Pretty but flawed

I spent more than $200 on a dress. The Beverly sequins dress to be specific. Everything looks fine except the fabric at the slit of dress looks like it’s about to unravel. I’ve never returned an item bought online before and the whole thought of doing that is daunting and seems like a hassle to me. I plan on taking the dress to a near by tailor to see what they can do to fix. Pretty disappointed. But besides this major factor the dress is cute.