Great product

Loved the fit and quality of the product! Looking forward for wearing more items from abyss by abby in the future. The website was very easy to navigate and buy from !

SizingSlightly large

The material and quality is just like the picture!

It was easy to navigate the store, I’ve had my eyes on this dress for some time and I went back to make sure that the size wasn’t sold out and I did that multiple times!
I was very satisfied with the quality of my unleashed dress. I got an XS. I am only 5”4 so the dress was pretty long but it makes a beautiful train with heels on.The bronze color was stunning! It was a bit wrinkled though but nothing you can’t fix. It even came with a dress holder! And shipping was 3 days and I was able to keep track the whole time. The dress was around $US185. And with shipping overall cost me about $US203.95. It looked exactly like the picture!!!

Inna

InnaDouble Bay

Good Australian company

Bought a formal dress for my daughter, was really nice but too small had no stretch in the fabric. I was a little upset when read return policy had to be done 3-5 days but after contacting them few weeks later and sending it back they actually were lovely looked after us and gave us a refund. Thank you abyss was a pleasure dealing with you guys.

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how Abyss By Abby compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Great dress but slow customer service!

The dress was beautiful and arrived quickly. It was very good quality but the customer service was slow. It took them more than three days at a time to respond to my messages on Facebook and through email.

Abyss by A.Abyss By Abby

Hi. Yes I see it toke us 2 days to reply. We do not open on weekends. So yes it’s hard to reply.
Hope you understand we need to rest too. Thank you

Paula

PaulaMelbourne

Bridesmaid dresses

Been looking for bridesmaid dresses for 6 ladies. Looked everywhere online but the one that stood out for style value and quality was Abyss.
I sent message to customer service as I was hoping for discount for large order and I was also concerned about returns. I got respond straight away. It would be good to give you more time to return dress if it's not suitable.
Overall it's been great experience. Love style.

Gabby

GabbySydney

The dress was amazing!

I had bought a dress and expected it to arrive at the end of the next week from buying it as there were delays, but to my suprise I received it 2 days after purchasing it! The gown was so stunning and I was given so many compliments when wearing it! One minor issue that I had though was that after the waist of the dress, the inside fabric onf the dress was very rough and made my skin a bit irritated due to the sequins. Other than this I’m more than pleased with the end result!! Xx

Great quality and Excellent delivery