Listing monitored by Abyss By Abby

1.9
Juju
JujuSydney, NSW

This Company could be a scam

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Awful customer service + poor quality dresses

Bought few items from there in 1 transaction and they've all come apart from the stitches after only a couple of wears. Very disappointing. The customer service is also the worst I have ever known. They literally do not care and then start to ignore you!!!

Dom
DomSydney, NSW

Review for abyss by Abby

Really nice fit, will definitely be buying from them again! I have ordered from them multiple times and each time I just get more and more impressed with the quality of the products.

Sizing Very small

Absolutely disgusting

Service was horrible, quality was shocking for the amount paid and refused to refund for a stain on the dress, which was wasn’t even worn. Would never buy from again.

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how Abyss By Abby compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Im in love with that

This dresses, was perfect on my body, on my waist, the quality is wonderful, and I felt like a princess, for sure is my favorite store! I can not wait to buy my next dress with here again! everything perfect

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Horrible material and even WORSE costumer service

I ordered the unleashed dress from their website. When I received the dress not only did the color of the dress not match the websites picture but the material was similar to costume material. I immediately returned the dress having to pay $20 due to the fact that they don’t give you a return label. I was then emailed by the company claiming that there was a “small rip” in the dress and the tags were “unattached” and that I won’t be receiving a refund. Both claims are ridiculous since I didn’t even try on the dress due to the horrible quality. I won’t be buying from this company ever again and I suggest others think twice before they get SCAMMED like I did.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Dress Material was cheap and very cold customer service. Forget returns!

Oh gosh where to begin.. I got my dress and the packaging was ugly. The hang tags look cheap. The dress came in plastic. Opened it up and the outer layer is like a men’s suit material. So disappointed. Tried it on and it was too small. I tried to return it but they said no right away because it was past their extra tiny return window. I told them I would contact my bank (credit cards give 180 day return window)

They replied saying ok return it for store credit within a matter of days (I’m in the US it won’t get back to them in a few days without a huge amount of money. I’m like no I can’t fit in you clothing I want a refund. They suck. Period. If you are a tiny XS it’s probably ok but anyone else I don’t recommend.

Disappointed 2
Disappointed 2South East Queensland, QLD

Abysmal Customer Service & Forget Returns!!!!

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Bad quality of dress bad customer service

I received a dress which was faulty. I asked for an exchange instead received a refund. When I tried to order again. My order was rejected. The emails were rude & difficult to understand. I had to pay for the return of a faulty dress.

Abyss by A.Abyss By Abby