Listing monitored by Abyss By Abby

Love their gowns!

I’ve been purchasing gowns from Abyss by Abby since 2015 and they never cease to amaze me.

I recently ordered the ELLIE gown and I loved it! It was so last minute but shipping was fast and got it right on time for my event. The material is so soft and comfortable. I usually get a medium and it fits perfect.

I highly recommend their gowns if you want to feel like a celebrity!

The perfect dress shipped super fast!

I was nervous about buying a dress, because it all looked too good to be true. How wrong I was! The dress (Ville) I bought (usually a size M but bought a L to make sure it fits) arrived super fast, in the most beautiful box and it fits me wonderfully! Abyss by Abby ensured that I got my dress in time for my graduation and I'm over the moon!

Beryl
BerylNew South Wales

Stunning, elegant dresses!

Their dresses are not only phenomenal in every way, but they also comfortably accentuate your body shape a lot! Would 100% recommend them!

BEAUTIFUL DRESS!! Perfect for prom

I have ordered three dresses from here and they all have been amazing! The dress fits amazing and is so beautiful!

emily
emily Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

BEST PURCHASE!

the store had so many gorgeous options however the paloma gown caught my eye right away. the dress fitted my body like a glove and got so many compliments on the night of my school formal. the dress is so sexy and accentuates my body in all the right places. the black glittering sequins catches the light and is so gorgeous in photos. this dress is a definite must have and am so glad it’s a piece in my wardrobe!

The perfect evening gown for an elegant event.

There are so my great dresses to choose from and the website is very easy to use. I would highly recommend it!

Emily
Emily Sydney, NSW

Perfect Fit

Great customer service
Fast shipping
The quality and material was so comfortable and flattering to my curves
Very comfortable dress to wear , beautiful gowns

Thi
ThiSydney, NSW

Loved my dress!

Absolutely loved my Abyss By Abby dress is fitted perfectly and made me feel like a million bucks. I received so many compliments for the dress definitely my go to for glam wear!

Helen
HelenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Felt so glamorous

I absolutely loved my abyss by Abby gown. I felt so glamorous and amazing in it. Abyss by Abby is my new go to for evening gowns

Gorgeous goddess dress

Site was easy to navigate and was very satisfied with my dress got a lots of compliments. The fabric was soft on I love how it feel on my skin overall I love everything about my purchase and how it was delivered super fast and on time.

Marie
MarieHunter Region, NSW

I ordered a dress from abyss by Abby and I absolutely love it! The quality, fabric and fit is absolute perfection

The store was extremely easy to navigate and the dress arrived so quickly! There was a huge range of dresses to choose from and the quality is beautiful

Jessica
Jessica South East Queensland, QLD

In love

This is my favorite website to buy dresses they look just like the pictures they are so elegant and sexy they fit my body perfect I love the material I bough the last dress for my anniversary pictures and they came out amazing I bough 3 more that I can’t wait to wear.

Perfect Dresses

I purchased zafron dress for a friends wedding and got so many compliments on it. It fit beautifully and it came on time. There international shipping is fast and would use in future.

Christine
ChristineSydney

Amazing in Gold

I wore the 'Trouble' dress in gold to a wedding and it was stunning. It made me feel shieke and golden. The dress received so many compliments and it felt great on.

Stunning white bridal dress Cleo

I purchased the Cleo white dress for my wedding photos. This dress is beautiful I love the modest front and the open low back was that touch of sexy anlong with the leg slit yes it was a breath taking dress. The quality of this dress was amazing. True to size. Customer service is excellent I was unsure what size to get so I messaged customer service and was shocked at how quickly they responded. This is my second purchase with Abby. I would highly recommend you purchase from Abby. You will not be disappointed at all. The you Abby for creating beautiful dresses.