Listing monitored by Abyss By Abby

The dress was PERFECT

I ordered a dress for a gala and it looked exactly like the photo. When I finally tried it on I literally gasped from how perfect it fit and how gorgeous it looked! Shipping was also so amazing!

Loved this dress and their customer service

I needed this gown for an event last minute and it arrived In just a couple days! It is Beautifully made with premium quality. I received so many compliments! I will definitely order from them again!

The absolute Perfect prom dress!!

I purchased my dress from Abyss by Abby for my prom and I couldn’t be more pleased! The dress was all I wanted and more, it fit perfectly and I got so many compliments throughout the whole night. For so many years I dreamed of the perfect prom dress and I am so pleased to say that was what I received from Abyss by Abby. Not to mention that their website is well presented and their social media was very easy to find to view the dresses. The quality of the dress I purchased for my prom was amazing, extremely comfortable, super flattering, beautiful color, and I absolutely loved the detail on the back. Thank you Abyss by Abby!

Sizing True to size
Product Appearance As advertised

My new favorite online dress boutique!!

This was my first time ordering from Abyss by Abby and I must say I have never been as satisfied as I am with this company. Not only did the dress come in right before my birthday (even though I ordered it 4 business days prior), the quality of the dress was amazing, and looked even better in person. The fit was perfect and the amount of complements I received truly made me feel like a model! I love this store so much and I will definitely continue to order from them in the near future. Thank you so much Abyss By Abby! You guys are truly amazing and place continue the amazing work y'all are doing!!!

The perfect dress!!

Abyss By Abby is the perfect online boutique. They offer high quality dresses. The website is easy to navigate. Customer service was also easy to get in contact with. I will definitely be shopping here again.

Super flattering - hugs my curves!

This dress was amazing! Felt so luxurious, quality was on point and plus it was very small chest friendly with the added bra cups! I am 5’11 so I found the dress was slightly short but other than that really enjoyed :)

dress of my dreams! the perfect ball dress!

Abyss By Abby is a absolutely beautiful online store their website is nicely presented and their social media was very easy to find to view the dresses. They offer a range of gorgeous dresses suited for formals/balls including short and long dresses. The quality of the dress i brought for my ball was so nice! the dress was very comfortable and super flattering made my bum look so good!! i absolutely loved the detail on the back and the backless of the dress made it! the colour was even more prettier in person. i got so many compliments! was so happy to find this beautiful dress for my senior ball! would recommend Abyss by Abby to everyone!

• +2Thumbnail

Love their gowns!

I’ve been purchasing gowns from Abyss by Abby since 2015 and they never cease to amaze me.

I recently ordered the ELLIE gown and I loved it! It was so last minute but shipping was fast and got it right on time for my event. The material is so soft and comfortable. I usually get a medium and it fits perfect.

I highly recommend their gowns if you want to feel like a celebrity!

The perfect dress shipped super fast!

I was nervous about buying a dress, because it all looked too good to be true. How wrong I was! The dress (Ville) I bought (usually a size M but bought a L to make sure it fits) arrived super fast, in the most beautiful box and it fits me wonderfully! Abyss by Abby ensured that I got my dress in time for my graduation and I'm over the moon!

Beryl
BerylNew South Wales

Stunning, elegant dresses!

Their dresses are not only phenomenal in every way, but they also comfortably accentuate your body shape a lot! Would 100% recommend them!

BEAUTIFUL DRESS!! Perfect for prom

I have ordered three dresses from here and they all have been amazing! The dress fits amazing and is so beautiful!

emily
emily Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

BEST PURCHASE!

the store had so many gorgeous options however the paloma gown caught my eye right away. the dress fitted my body like a glove and got so many compliments on the night of my school formal. the dress is so sexy and accentuates my body in all the right places. the black glittering sequins catches the light and is so gorgeous in photos. this dress is a definite must have and am so glad it’s a piece in my wardrobe!

Find out how Abyss By Abby compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

The perfect evening gown for an elegant event.

There are so my great dresses to choose from and the website is very easy to use. I would highly recommend it!

Emily
Emily Sydney, NSW

Perfect Fit

Great customer service
Fast shipping
The quality and material was so comfortable and flattering to my curves
Very comfortable dress to wear , beautiful gowns

Thi
ThiSydney, NSW

Loved my dress!

Absolutely loved my Abyss By Abby dress is fitted perfectly and made me feel like a million bucks. I received so many compliments for the dress definitely my go to for glam wear!