Listing monitored by Abyss By Abby

4.9

Christine
ChristineSydney

Amazing in Gold

I wore the 'Trouble' dress in gold to a wedding and it was stunning. It made me feel shieke and golden. The dress received so many compliments and it felt great on.

Dom
DomSydney, NSW

Review for abyss by Abby

Really nice fit, will definitely be buying from them again! I have ordered from them multiple times and each time I just get more and more impressed with the quality of the products.

Sizing Very small
Product Appearance Not as advertised

Great product

Loved the fit and quality of the product! Looking forward for wearing more items from abyss by abby in the future. The website was very easy to navigate and buy from !

Love Abyss by Abby!

Cannot fault anything. Beautiful dresses, fast delivery, easy returns, amazing quality! I wasn’t sure about sizing so I bought a few dresses to try and then I sent the ones back that didn’t fit and the whole process was really easy!

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how Abyss By Abby compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Anon
AnonCentral Queensland, QLD

Got so many compliments on my dress and so many people asking me where it was from! I loved it :)

It came quickly and was exactly what I expected it to look like, the quality was really good and looked very boujee I loved it! Thank you so much x

Perfect occasion dresses

I have purchased 3 dresses from abyss, love all of them, they never left me down. Can’t recommend their products enough for your special occasion. And so well priced for their quality

Rust Encore Gown

I ordered the dress for prom, being bit hesitant of purchasing such an expensive dress for prom. But I was pleasantly surprised by the quality and beauty of the dress. The dress ran a little large in the chest area, especially considering that I got an XS, but it was easily fixed with the help of fashion tape. Overall, the dress was absolutely stunning and I don't regret purchasing from Abyss by Abby. It was easy to navigate their website and they had a shockingly wide range of all equally-beautiful products.