Abyss By Abby

Abyss By Abby (page 3 of 9)

Listing monitored by Abyss By Abby

Kana
KanaNorth West, QLD

Perfection is an Understatement

I ordered two dresses from Abyssbyabby, and they were both absolutely stunning. I cannot even comprehend how ultimately happy I was as soon as I recieved them. They looked so flattering on and are just so unique I got so many compliments. The shipping was so fast I was surprised, and the quality of the dresses was just flawless. To call abyssbyabby perfection is an understatement hands down. Will always be my go to site for a formal dress.

• +6Thumbnail
Sonjah Stewart
Sonjah StewartSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best dress ever!

I cannot speak more highly about Abyss by Abby, the dress arrived the day after I ordered it! It was amazing, the material is exactly as pictured and the quality is incredible. I got so many compliments, I will definitely be purchasing dresses from Abyss by Abby in future

My formal dress was amazing !!

Abyss By Abby made it really easy for me to find exactly what i was looking for..
i have never been happier with a purchase and the price was worth it!
my product was exactly how it looked in the picture
i was surprised at how amazing the quality and material of my dress was
i will definitely buy from this store again!
my dress completed everything,
thank you Abyys By Abby my dress was a show stopper!

Bianca Rowinski
Bianca RowinskiSydney, NSW

My Formal Dress was so stunning!

My dress from Abyss By Abby was absolutely amazing. I used it for my formal and I was in love. I loved it and everyone else loved it to. Definitely worth the money the quality was unreal and not only that the company was very helpful with sizing also. I got the dress the next day of ordering I was so amazed. I would 10/10 recommend to get ur dress for any special occasion from this place, their range of dresses and outfits is incredible. Thank you Abyss By Abby couldnt be happier with the dress, so great full! x

Flawless!

I could not be happier with my purchase of Neon in the blue velvet! Absolutely perfect fit, color & style for the wedding I attended! I received so many compliments throughout the night. Neon was the best style choice for me, the balance between sexy & classic with the corset design at the top. I cant wait for my next event to purchase another dress!

Formal dress was beautiful!

I loved my Japonais formal dress from abyss by Abby! It was so gorgeous and made me stand out from the crowd! Will forever cherish my dress, super satisfied with the way I looked.

Lola
LolaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My Dream Dress

My absolutely dream dress!
I ordered last minute and it comes totally on time!
The dress is beyond my expectations and I made me feel like a princess!
High quality dress
I hope I have another wedding soon to get a new dress!
Thank you so much!!

Wishgranter
WishgranterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Never disappointed!

Ive purchased 3 dresses from Abyss by Abby and love every one of them. They all fit well even though I recommend going up a size as the sizing is quite small. The dresses are all absolute head turners and I always get positive comments when I wear them. Theres a dress to suit everyone and I cant wait to purchase more of their show stopping dresses.

Beautiful coral dress!!! The dress is beautiful, the size perfect, fits like a glove, the color is amazing!! PERFECT

The site is very easy to navigate, the quality is very, very good. The product is exactly as you see in the picture, so I am very satisfied whit the Site!!!

Eve Theos
Eve TheosGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Japonais dress was the Perfect dress!

Ordered the Japonais dress for formal. I found the dress online with ease and it arrived to my door within a few days. I was extremely satisfied with the dress and received many compliments. It was comfortable and flattering and I will definitely be ordering from here again.

Amazing

Amazing quality! Loved the dress- perfect condition and arrived just like the website images :)

The site was also easy to navigate- with lots of images to help assist your choice

Vivana Luzochimana
Vivana LuzochimanaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The dress I purchased was the best fit, the best quality and it was such an honour to simply wear it. It was worth it!!

The website was very easy to use, the quality of the dress was sensational. I loved the detail on it and I could definitely tell that a lot of time was put on it.

Find out how Abyss By Abby compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

So happy I purchased this exquisite dress last minute!

I loved how this dress fit on my body and was SO comfortable to wear all night long. This dress had awesome quality and I got so many compliments too!

Unleashed Gown in shade Gun Metal

The dress arrived the day after I placed the order, which I was very impressed with, as it is hard to organise formal dresses on short notice. I I knew I could count on abyss by Abby as there are a variety of gorgeous dresses in different sizes to choose from. My dress fit like a glove and was true to size. The dress was the exact shade and fit as portrayed on the website. I was very satisfied with my purchase and will definitely by purchasing again in future!

Absolutely stunning gown!

So easy to navigate the store and filter results and there were so many options! The gown I bought for Paris was flawless and stunning!! Would absolutely shop here again!

J-Isabella
J-IsabellaHunter Region, NSW

The artistry dress... pure art!

I have bought many dresses from Abyss by Abby before but this dress was just amazing! I was looking for a dress that was going to be elegant and was able to show my figure as well as have the length I wanted and this dress was everything plus more. As soon as you try the dress on, you can feel that it is such a high quality. I bought an XS and it was very much true to size and the colour of this dress was perfect. The rose gold sequins were an eye catcher! I got so many compliments and everyone just wanted to know where I got it from. I can’t wait to wear it again!

I love the gown!

The gown is beautiful I love the quality and the color! It fit amazing on and it was the perfect vision I had for my 30th birthday shoot! This gown is a must have!

Violetta
ViolettaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing dress!

I purchased the ‘Rich’ dress for my boyfriend’s 21st and it was absolutely stunning. I was nervous buying it online but the measurements were spot on! Everyone said I looked like a princess because the dress was so pretty.

Stunning

Loved the quality of the dress. It is true to size and the color of the dress is exactly the same as the picture. I love all of there dresses on there website! They have so many dresses to choose from and honestly going through the website was a breeze.

Gorgeous dress! Very sexy!

This is dress was amazing! Ridiculously sexy and fit like a glove. I had so many compliments all night and felt a million dollars. Though keep in mind the top half is completely unlined.

Stunning dresses! Fast shipping

The site is easy to use and has so many different dresses options! I’ve spent hours on there deciding which one i love the most. Absolutely satisfied with the quality of their stuff! Got so many compliments wearing this dress for a wedding!

Sonia
SoniaSydney, NSW

Amazing garments! Love them!

Gorgeous Dresses! Absolutely love the various selection of styles they have available. The garments are of high quality and do arrive looking the same as advertised on the website. I will definitely be shopping again with Abyss by Abby!!

Perfect dress!

I ordered my dress from their online store. I am so happy with everything! Dress was true to size, quality amazing and the delivery was made quick and easy.
Will be purchasing again! :)

Angie
AngieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfection

Overall I cant wait to feel and look sexy in this dress its perfect. I was so worried about the size but it was absolutley perfect! Go with your true size It will be your size !

Absolutely perfect dress, looked exactly like the photos online!

I ordered the Paloma gown for prom, I could not have adored it more!! I got a size XS and it was a perfect fit. It’s so unique and I got so many compliments

Other Clothing Shops & Brands