Abyss By Abby

Abyss By Abby (page 4 of 9)

Listing monitored by Abyss By Abby

Gorgeous

I love this dress! It made me feel like a princess! It was the perfect fit! The colour is just beautiful! I will continue to purchase from Abyss by Abby for all my upcoming occasions!

Great product

Loved the fit and quality of the product! Looking forward for wearing more items from abyss by abby in the future. The website was very easy to navigate and buy from !

Perfect dress!

I purchased this dress for a wedding I was attending and it exceeded my expectations. Shipping was fast and easy, customer service was exceptional, and the fit was perfect ! They have so many dresses to choose from so finding the one that suited me was not hard at all. The quality of the dress was better than expected and I will definitely be ordering from them again!

Dress was exactly what I wanted !

Bought this dress for my fiancé’s aunties wedding it was exactly what I wanted ! The fitting the colour everything ! This dress has to be one of my favorite purchases I’ve ever made and so affordable compared to other formal wear retailers thank you so much abbyss by Abby xx

Stephanie
StephanieSydney, NSW

Perfect! Made my night

Bought this dress for my formal and it was exactly how I imagined. The material was of quality and I couldn’t be happier. Got so many compliments on this dress especially the sequin detailing through the entirety of the dress. Although it was an open back it was still super comfortable to wear and the straps were not restricting

TashSida
TashSidaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Beautiful dress, perfect for Greece weather!

We bought this as a bridesmaid dress for my sister’s destination wedding in Greece and it was absolutely perfect! The low back and stretchy fabric kept me cool and feeling beautiful!
Loved the sequins and the way it fishtails out. Would wear it again, anytime!

This was perfect, very happy with my experience !

The dress I ordered was a perfect size and looked so stunning on !! Would definitely order from here again and recommend to all my friends. It was super easy to find the dress I wanted and it came very quickly.

Dakota
DakotaSouth Australia

Perfect Formal Dress!!

I brought a dress for formal and was scared that the quality and sizing wouldn’t be the same as the picture shown, but I couldn’t be more wrong! The dress was delivered very fast, and the sizing was true to it’s size. I didn’t even have to get it altered! I got loads of compliments and couldn’t thank Abyss By Abby more for making this experience so easy and stress free. I will be definitely coming back to buy more!

Tayla
TaylaDarling Downs, QLD

WOW! Second year in a row I love this brand! Perfection in a dress!

20/10 would recommend! They have a gown for every occasion, body& style I genuinely love this brand. I was certainly a standout in their gown! Love love love! Never guy any other brand dress when I have an occasion this is always my first go-to site!!

Im in love with that

This dresses, was perfect on my body, on my waist, the quality is wonderful, and I felt like a princess, for sure is my favorite store! I can not wait to buy my next dress with here again! everything perfect

Show Stopping Gown!

Lets just say my dress was a show stopper! I couldn’t have chosen a more elegant yet sexy dress to compete in for a pageant! Fit, length, material was amazing!

Perfect I loved it!!

My dress was the perfect fit, colour and was super comfy I’m so happy with it!! The website was super easy to use and my dress came quicker than I expected would definitely shop here again

Love Abyss by Abby!

Cannot fault anything. Beautiful dresses, fast delivery, easy returns, amazing quality! I wasn’t sure about sizing so I bought a few dresses to try and then I sent the ones back that didn’t fit and the whole process was really easy!

my dress was for prom and it was AMAZING! It was all I could have asked for and more. I felt like a princess!

The sizing of the products was very accurate and the dress fit perfectly. The store was easy to use and pleasant to shop with and my dress was amazing quality!

Love my dress

Love this company so much. I have used their dresses for a few of my vacations . This time, I wore a Beautiful black gown for my family photo shoot in Paris. The photos came out stunning because of the dress. It even matched my daughter’s dress perfectly. I love the fabric as well, really good quality. I will be purchasing from them again.

• +1Thumbnail

Perfect engagement gown !

I was and forever will be thankful for Abyss by Abby for gifting me this gorgeous gown and making me feel like the prettiest bride to be ! Amazing quality and hands down super easy to find the perfect dress every style is beautiful but this by far was my favorite ! #engagementphotos #abyssbyabby

Amazing service!

I was super satisfied with my purchase and especially how fast the order came (as seen below). The quality is amazing and the fit of the dress was pretty spot on. Also love the range of styles available!

The perfect prom dress

I bought this dress for my prom and it’s everything I could of ever wanted. The quality is incredible and it looked exactly like the image on the website. I would highly recommend abbysbyabby to a friend x

The perfect dress

The dress came in 2 days! It was the perfect colour & size, same as the photo! I loved my dress and in photos it really stood out compared to others because of the material and colour. I got compliments all night. This site is 100% my go to when I have an occasion so many beautiful different styles to choose from!

Anon
AnonCentral Queensland, QLD

Got so many compliments on my dress and so many people asking me where it was from! I loved it :)

It came quickly and was exactly what I expected it to look like, the quality was really good and looked very boujee I loved it! Thank you so much x

Absolutely stunning

So many dresses to chose from but I absolutely loved mine. Got so many compliments and it just hugged in all the right places, really figure flattering. I recommended to a few friends who also brought dresses. Delivery was also super quick to the Uk! Will definitely buy from again

Happy Bridesmaid

Being the procrastinator that I am, I was cutting it close to my friends wedding that I was in and I still have not ordered my bridesmaids dress... I was looking online and came across Abyssbyabby. I decided to order from them considering that their dresses are absolutely beautiful and the bride loved the one I chose. The shipping was sooooo fast I believe I received it within 2-3 days!!! The fit was perfect (which is hard for me to find anything my size since I’m so small) I didn’t have to get it tailored :) I definitely recommend anyone to order from them and if there is any future events I will order from them again.

One of the best dresses I own

This dress was perfect for my prom! It was exactly what I was looking for. The material is high quality and the fit is beyond perfect! The shop has a variety of beautiful and unique dresses. I will definitely buy more in the future

Loved this dress!!!

Abyss by Abby had the perfect selection of dresses for any occasion. My dress was for prom and the color and style of the dress was so unique compared to others! I loved my dress so much and am so satisfied with my purchase. It only took 2 days to be shipped and the quality and sizing was perfect. Definitely will be shopping here more often!

Millie Preston
Millie PrestonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best quality I’ve ever had!!!

My dress was unbelievable! So amazed with the quality and fit, will definitely be purchasing from here for my next event! also the customer service was best I’ve ever had! Thankyou so much x

Other Clothing Shops & Brands