Abyss By Abby

Abyss By Abby (page 2 of 8)

Listing monitored by Abyss By Abby

lori rowlands
lori rowlandsSydney, NSW

the best

I hired my dress from a friend for formal and it looked amazing , i am so satisfied with it best material and looked stunning overall amazing quality and perfect fit

Summer C
Summer CGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I loved it!

I purchased the florabelle dress and was loaded with compliments throughout the entire night! the dress has such amazing fabric and is a stunning colour. I never wanted to take it off!

Minh N.
Minh N.Sydney, NSW

In love with this brand!

I bought my formal dress from here, it came so quickly and was the perfect size! The website was so easy to navigate and you have so many options and styles to choose from. The quality was amazing, I was super happy with my purchase and you definitely get what you paid for. I truly felt like a princess and received so many compliments and questions on my dress. I would highly recommend for those planning to shop here in the future :)

Alizé
AlizéSydney, NSW

Beautiful dress would definitely shop here again!

The quality was perfect, the style was great and was exactly what I was looking for, the fitting was perfect and the colour is absolutely stunning, I would definitely shop here again its my go to !

Amazing!!!!

One of the best online stores to buy a dress from! The site was super easy to navigate! The item fit true to size and was incredible quality! Also sometimes shipping internationally can take forever but my dress arrived super fast!

The talk of the night...

I made my first purchase and I am absolutely blown away! I was extremely impressed by their customer service and quick shipping. The quality is top notch, it was so elegant and it fit like a glove. It was definitly a show stopper and the talk of the night. I'll be purchasing future dresses with Abyss by Abby from here on out.

The best !!

The website is really easy to navigate & checkout was extremely quick and easy. The product itself was exceptional quality & 100% recommend ! Guarantee Ill come back again to buy another product. :)

Black tie wedding

Recently made my second purchase here for a black tie wedding. LOVE the quality of the dress. Fits like a glove. Each dress didnt need to be altered and was true to size. Very pleased!

Amelia Terare
Amelia TerareWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

The material is great and it fits perfect, I wouldnt change a thing about it!!

I am very satisfied with the quality of this dress and was amazed by how many options like it there were, It fits perfect and I Love everything about it!!

The perfect dress

I ordered this dress for a gala that I went to this year. I measured myself and bought the size of the dress according to my waist. It fit PERFECTLY. I have never felt so beautiful in a dress. It snatched my waist, and accentuated my curves in the most classiest way!! I wish I would've known about abyss by abby sooner. I will forsure be ordering the rest of my future dresses from them.

My dream dress !!

My dress came reasonably quick after my order, it was exactly what i wanted, i easily found a variety of red dresses and was extremely satisfied with the material of the dress itself!

Absolutely love it!!

My favorite dresses ever!! Only website where everything ordered is true to its size and it always fits amazing. It makes shopping so easy. Absolutely love it! I wouldn't know what to do without this website.

Reem Nasir
Reem NasirSydney, NSW

Loved!!!

Ordered this dress for my formal and it was a beautiful fit! Very eye captioning and glamorous. Got so many compliments and felt very good wearing it. Can not wait to purchase more dresses from Abyss By Abby!

Favourite fashion website - Amazing gowns for all occasions.

Absolutely love ordering from Abyss by Abby. Have worn their dresses to two formals and they were total show stopping gowns and I will definitely be ordering from them again.

Perfect gowns!

I have bought an Abyss by Abby gown every year for our formal work event. Each dress has fit amazing! I have the Chile Gown in three different colors, and two other Abyss by Abby dresses! So beautiful, I always get sooo many comments!

Sizing True to size

Dom
DomSydney, NSW

Review for abyss by Abby

Really nice fit, will definitely be buying from them again! I have ordered from them multiple times and each time I just get more and more impressed with the quality of the products.

I was the talk of the party with this dress !!!

Found out I had a black tie event in very short notice so my sister sent me over to abyss Instagram and I found my dress within secs. The dress shipped so quick and even came with a garment bag :) Once I tried the dress on I knew it was the one! Im so satisfied with the quality of the dress. I will be purchasing again!

Tina Phan
Tina PhanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Beautiful dress !!

My dress was absolutely stunning and eye capturing, i couldnt have asked for a more perfect dress! Fell completely in love with it and was in perfect condition, thank you!

Kana
KanaNorth West, QLD

Perfection is an Understatement

I ordered two dresses from Abyssbyabby, and they were both absolutely stunning. I cannot even comprehend how ultimately happy I was as soon as I recieved them. They looked so flattering on and are just so unique I got so many compliments. The shipping was so fast I was surprised, and the quality of the dresses was just flawless. To call abyssbyabby perfection is an understatement hands down. Will always be my go to site for a formal dress.

• +6Thumbnail

Sonjah Stewart
Sonjah StewartSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best dress ever!

I cannot speak more highly about Abyss by Abby, the dress arrived the day after I ordered it! It was amazing, the material is exactly as pictured and the quality is incredible. I got so many compliments, I will definitely be purchasing dresses from Abyss by Abby in future

My formal dress was amazing !!

Abyss By Abby made it really easy for me to find exactly what i was looking for..
i have never been happier with a purchase and the price was worth it!
my product was exactly how it looked in the picture
i was surprised at how amazing the quality and material of my dress was
i will definitely buy from this store again!
my dress completed everything,
thank you Abyys By Abby my dress was a show stopper!

Bianca Rowinski
Bianca RowinskiSydney, NSW

My Formal Dress was so stunning!

My dress from Abyss By Abby was absolutely amazing. I used it for my formal and I was in love. I loved it and everyone else loved it to. Definitely worth the money the quality was unreal and not only that the company was very helpful with sizing also. I got the dress the next day of ordering I was so amazed. I would 10/10 recommend to get ur dress for any special occasion from this place, their range of dresses and outfits is incredible. Thank you Abyss By Abby couldnt be happier with the dress, so great full! x

Flawless!

I could not be happier with my purchase of Neon in the blue velvet! Absolutely perfect fit, color & style for the wedding I attended! I received so many compliments throughout the night. Neon was the best style choice for me, the balance between sexy & classic with the corset design at the top. I cant wait for my next event to purchase another dress!

Formal dress was beautiful!

I loved my Japonais formal dress from abyss by Abby! It was so gorgeous and made me stand out from the crowd! Will forever cherish my dress, super satisfied with the way I looked.

Lola
LolaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My Dream Dress

My absolutely dream dress!
I ordered last minute and it comes totally on time!
The dress is beyond my expectations and I made me feel like a princess!
High quality dress
I hope I have another wedding soon to get a new dress!
Thank you so much!!