Abyss By Abby

Abyss By Abby (page 3 of 8)

Listing monitored by Abyss By Abby

Wishgranter
WishgranterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Never disappointed!

Ive purchased 3 dresses from Abyss by Abby and love every one of them. They all fit well even though I recommend going up a size as the sizing is quite small. The dresses are all absolute head turners and I always get positive comments when I wear them. Theres a dress to suit everyone and I cant wait to purchase more of their show stopping dresses.

Beautiful coral dress!!! The dress is beautiful, the size perfect, fits like a glove, the color is amazing!! PERFECT

The site is very easy to navigate, the quality is very, very good. The product is exactly as you see in the picture, so I am very satisfied whit the Site!!!

Eve Theos
Eve TheosGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Japonais dress was the Perfect dress!

Ordered the Japonais dress for formal. I found the dress online with ease and it arrived to my door within a few days. I was extremely satisfied with the dress and received many compliments. It was comfortable and flattering and I will definitely be ordering from here again.

Amazing

Amazing quality! Loved the dress- perfect condition and arrived just like the website images :)

The site was also easy to navigate- with lots of images to help assist your choice

Vivana Luzochimana
Vivana LuzochimanaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The dress I purchased was the best fit, the best quality and it was such an honour to simply wear it. It was worth it!!

The website was very easy to use, the quality of the dress was sensational. I loved the detail on it and I could definitely tell that a lot of time was put on it.

So happy I purchased this exquisite dress last minute!

I loved how this dress fit on my body and was SO comfortable to wear all night long. This dress had awesome quality and I got so many compliments too!

Unleashed Gown in shade Gun Metal

The dress arrived the day after I placed the order, which I was very impressed with, as it is hard to organise formal dresses on short notice. I I knew I could count on abyss by Abby as there are a variety of gorgeous dresses in different sizes to choose from. My dress fit like a glove and was true to size. The dress was the exact shade and fit as portrayed on the website. I was very satisfied with my purchase and will definitely by purchasing again in future!

Absolutely stunning gown!

So easy to navigate the store and filter results and there were so many options! The gown I bought for Paris was flawless and stunning!! Would absolutely shop here again!

J-Isabella
J-IsabellaHunter Region, NSW

The artistry dress... pure art!

I have bought many dresses from Abyss by Abby before but this dress was just amazing! I was looking for a dress that was going to be elegant and was able to show my figure as well as have the length I wanted and this dress was everything plus more. As soon as you try the dress on, you can feel that it is such a high quality. I bought an XS and it was very much true to size and the colour of this dress was perfect. The rose gold sequins were an eye catcher! I got so many compliments and everyone just wanted to know where I got it from. I can’t wait to wear it again!

I love the gown!

The gown is beautiful I love the quality and the color! It fit amazing on and it was the perfect vision I had for my 30th birthday shoot! This gown is a must have!

Violetta
ViolettaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing dress!

I purchased the ‘Rich’ dress for my boyfriend’s 21st and it was absolutely stunning. I was nervous buying it online but the measurements were spot on! Everyone said I looked like a princess because the dress was so pretty.

Stunning

Loved the quality of the dress. It is true to size and the color of the dress is exactly the same as the picture. I love all of there dresses on there website! They have so many dresses to choose from and honestly going through the website was a breeze.

Gorgeous dress! Very sexy!

This is dress was amazing! Ridiculously sexy and fit like a glove. I had so many compliments all night and felt a million dollars. Though keep in mind the top half is completely unlined.

Stunning dresses! Fast shipping

The site is easy to use and has so many different dresses options! I’ve spent hours on there deciding which one i love the most. Absolutely satisfied with the quality of their stuff! Got so many compliments wearing this dress for a wedding!

Sonia
SoniaSydney, NSW

Amazing garments! Love them!

Gorgeous Dresses! Absolutely love the various selection of styles they have available. The garments are of high quality and do arrive looking the same as advertised on the website. I will definitely be shopping again with Abyss by Abby!!

Perfect dress!

I ordered my dress from their online store. I am so happy with everything! Dress was true to size, quality amazing and the delivery was made quick and easy.
Will be purchasing again! :)

Angie
AngieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfection

Overall I cant wait to feel and look sexy in this dress its perfect. I was so worried about the size but it was absolutley perfect! Go with your true size It will be your size !

Absolutely perfect dress, looked exactly like the photos online!

I ordered the Paloma gown for prom, I could not have adored it more!! I got a size XS and it was a perfect fit. It’s so unique and I got so many compliments

Gorgeous

I love this dress! It made me feel like a princess! It was the perfect fit! The colour is just beautiful! I will continue to purchase from Abyss by Abby for all my upcoming occasions!

Perfect dress!

I purchased this dress for a wedding I was attending and it exceeded my expectations. Shipping was fast and easy, customer service was exceptional, and the fit was perfect ! They have so many dresses to choose from so finding the one that suited me was not hard at all. The quality of the dress was better than expected and I will definitely be ordering from them again!

Dress was exactly what I wanted !

Bought this dress for my fiancé’s aunties wedding it was exactly what I wanted ! The fitting the colour everything ! This dress has to be one of my favorite purchases I’ve ever made and so affordable compared to other formal wear retailers thank you so much abbyss by Abby xx

Stephanie
StephanieSydney, NSW

Perfect! Made my night

Bought this dress for my formal and it was exactly how I imagined. The material was of quality and I couldn’t be happier. Got so many compliments on this dress especially the sequin detailing through the entirety of the dress. Although it was an open back it was still super comfortable to wear and the straps were not restricting

TashSida
TashSidaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Beautiful dress, perfect for Greece weather!

We bought this as a bridesmaid dress for my sister’s destination wedding in Greece and it was absolutely perfect! The low back and stretchy fabric kept me cool and feeling beautiful!
Loved the sequins and the way it fishtails out. Would wear it again, anytime!

This was perfect, very happy with my experience !

The dress I ordered was a perfect size and looked so stunning on !! Would definitely order from here again and recommend to all my friends. It was super easy to find the dress I wanted and it came very quickly.

Dakota
DakotaSouth Australia

Perfect Formal Dress!!

I brought a dress for formal and was scared that the quality and sizing wouldn’t be the same as the picture shown, but I couldn’t be more wrong! The dress was delivered very fast, and the sizing was true to it’s size. I didn’t even have to get it altered! I got loads of compliments and couldn’t thank Abyss By Abby more for making this experience so easy and stress free. I will be definitely coming back to buy more!