Abyss By Abby

Abyss By Abby (page 4 of 8)

Listing monitored by Abyss By Abby

Tayla
TaylaDarling Downs, QLD

WOW! Second year in a row I love this brand! Perfection in a dress!

20/10 would recommend! They have a gown for every occasion, body& style I genuinely love this brand. I was certainly a standout in their gown! Love love love! Never guy any other brand dress when I have an occasion this is always my first go-to site!!

Im in love with that

This dresses, was perfect on my body, on my waist, the quality is wonderful, and I felt like a princess, for sure is my favorite store! I can not wait to buy my next dress with here again! everything perfect

Show Stopping Gown!

Lets just say my dress was a show stopper! I couldn’t have chosen a more elegant yet sexy dress to compete in for a pageant! Fit, length, material was amazing!

Perfect I loved it!!

My dress was the perfect fit, colour and was super comfy I’m so happy with it!! The website was super easy to use and my dress came quicker than I expected would definitely shop here again

Love Abyss by Abby!

Cannot fault anything. Beautiful dresses, fast delivery, easy returns, amazing quality! I wasn’t sure about sizing so I bought a few dresses to try and then I sent the ones back that didn’t fit and the whole process was really easy!

my dress was for prom and it was AMAZING! It was all I could have asked for and more. I felt like a princess!

The sizing of the products was very accurate and the dress fit perfectly. The store was easy to use and pleasant to shop with and my dress was amazing quality!

Love my dress

Love this company so much. I have used their dresses for a few of my vacations . This time, I wore a Beautiful black gown for my family photo shoot in Paris. The photos came out stunning because of the dress. It even matched my daughter’s dress perfectly. I love the fabric as well, really good quality. I will be purchasing from them again.

• +1Thumbnail

Perfect engagement gown !

I was and forever will be thankful for Abyss by Abby for gifting me this gorgeous gown and making me feel like the prettiest bride to be ! Amazing quality and hands down super easy to find the perfect dress every style is beautiful but this by far was my favorite ! #engagementphotos #abyssbyabby

Amazing service!

I was super satisfied with my purchase and especially how fast the order came (as seen below). The quality is amazing and the fit of the dress was pretty spot on. Also love the range of styles available!

The perfect prom dress

I bought this dress for my prom and it’s everything I could of ever wanted. The quality is incredible and it looked exactly like the image on the website. I would highly recommend abbysbyabby to a friend x

The perfect dress

The dress came in 2 days! It was the perfect colour & size, same as the photo! I loved my dress and in photos it really stood out compared to others because of the material and colour. I got compliments all night. This site is 100% my go to when I have an occasion so many beautiful different styles to choose from!

Anon
AnonCentral Queensland, QLD

Got so many compliments on my dress and so many people asking me where it was from! I loved it :)

It came quickly and was exactly what I expected it to look like, the quality was really good and looked very boujee I loved it! Thank you so much x

Absolutely stunning

So many dresses to chose from but I absolutely loved mine. Got so many compliments and it just hugged in all the right places, really figure flattering. I recommended to a few friends who also brought dresses. Delivery was also super quick to the Uk! Will definitely buy from again

Happy Bridesmaid

Being the procrastinator that I am, I was cutting it close to my friends wedding that I was in and I still have not ordered my bridesmaids dress... I was looking online and came across Abyssbyabby. I decided to order from them considering that their dresses are absolutely beautiful and the bride loved the one I chose. The shipping was sooooo fast I believe I received it within 2-3 days!!! The fit was perfect (which is hard for me to find anything my size since I’m so small) I didn’t have to get it tailored :) I definitely recommend anyone to order from them and if there is any future events I will order from them again.

One of the best dresses I own

This dress was perfect for my prom! It was exactly what I was looking for. The material is high quality and the fit is beyond perfect! The shop has a variety of beautiful and unique dresses. I will definitely buy more in the future

Loved this dress!!!

Abyss by Abby had the perfect selection of dresses for any occasion. My dress was for prom and the color and style of the dress was so unique compared to others! I loved my dress so much and am so satisfied with my purchase. It only took 2 days to be shipped and the quality and sizing was perfect. Definitely will be shopping here more often!

Millie Preston
Millie PrestonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best quality I’ve ever had!!!

My dress was unbelievable! So amazed with the quality and fit, will definitely be purchasing from here for my next event! also the customer service was best I’ve ever had! Thankyou so much x

Absolutely stunning dress!

The web sight was easy to use! I ordered the Sofia dress, it’s amazing quality and true to measurement sizes. I got so many completes on the dress. Was beautiful quality as well. Will definitely be ordering from them again!

Cheryl G
Cheryl GBloomfield NJ

My favorite!!!!

Abyss by Abby’s website is so easy to use, their dresses always look exactly like the photos. The quality is amazing ! They’re constantly posting new dresses, I shop on their website for every event!

Perfect!!

There was so many beautiful dresses to choose from on the website and I was amazed with how fast the shipping was, the dress I got was stunning and I’m so happy with the quality of the dress too!

The cutest little dress

I ordered my dress online and was so impressed. It was exactly what I expected and I got SO many compliments on the dress. Abyss by Abby was able to give me my dream dress & make my prom everything I could’ve asked for !

Perfect occasion dresses

I have purchased 3 dresses from abyss, love all of them, they never left me down. Can’t recommend their products enough for your special occasion. And so well priced for their quality

Absolutely stunning!!

I absolutely loved this dress! It hugged my body in all the right areas and showed off all of my curves. I received so many compliments on this dress. I will definitely be buying from here again.

Buying My Prom Dress Online!!

Stunning Red

I used the Abyss by Abby Elle gown for my formal dress, in size XS. It was extremely flattering and such a stunning red colour, perfecting fitting and had a gorgeous trail flow when I walked couldn't recommend more.