ACA Home Improvements

See the Best Home Renovators in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Dyllon

Dyllon

ACA Home Improvements- WHAT AN ABSOLUTE FAKE Company !!!!

Andrew

AndrewVictoria

Liquidation

I feel for you guys. I'm not getting my shutters either. If you paid a deposit with a credit card, ring your bank and ask for a charge back. I'm out $1,780.

WHERE'S MY SHUTTERS

WHERE'S MY $5,000. thieving hounds. Fancy sending me a text saying they have arrived in Australia 2 days before they went into liquidation. So where are my shutters or my MONEY

Rishi

RishiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Liquidation

The company has gone into liquidation. My aluminium shutters have reached Melbourne on 21 Aug (Container 120), but not sure where exactly the shutters are..Anybody received similar message? The shutters can be at customs or elsewhere..Anybody knows where the shutters could be..

Darren M

Darren MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Liquidation

This company is now in liquidation. Be aware of this director if he pops up again leading another company. There is a reason his company has gone into liquidation, just read the "real" reviews to see why.

Cath C

Cath CGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Warning they are thieves

DJoy

DJoyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The bad reviews are sadly true

Tom

TomGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible company. Don’t try.

Salesman said 4 weeks now it’s 12 weeks. Unfortunately paid in full already. The last response for communication was 11 days ago saying: The electrician will be in contact over the coming days... Now I have to contact Consumer Affairs VIC.

Graham and Catherine

Graham and CatherineGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Pleasure to do business with

Simon was fantastic

Simon was fantastic all the way through this process. He helped with any questions we had and was very professional. Installation was well organized and we are so pleased with the result.

Very impressed with the service, the lovely staff , installation and the high quality of the product

I have just had my awnings installed across all the front windows of my house and I'm absolutely delighted with the result. Joe and the ladies in the office were a pleasure to deal with and it took less time for the order to arrive than expected. We are enjoying the privacy these awnings provide. Over all we are very impressed with the service, the lovely staff , installation and the high quality of the product. Thank you ACA

Very happy with the price

We had ACA install Roller shutters. Very happy with the price. Our sales rep Joe didn’t pressure us like other companies. All in all a great job would highly recommend them.

Waiting for completion?

This is my 2nd roller shutter from ACA, 1st roller shutter no issue. Ordered November 2018, fitted 21/3/19 but still waiting on Electrician to complete and have a working roller shutter. Have rang about when a electrician will complete this 3 times still no response on a date for this completion. No system in place for client service for incomplete jobs, Ebony trying to assist but no firm answer, will keep updating weekly until completed, why too long.

Anthony
Anthony

After my review had some paperwork corrected and a Electrician completed the operation of my roller shutter today, thank you ACA for following up the review and completing the job on the roller shutter.

Love my shutters

ACA was easy to deal with. Beautiful quality. Love my shutters. Blocks so much light out, we can all enjoy a sleep in now. Wonderful for the kids. Thanks Team at ACA, highly recommend

Horrible customer service, Do not buy from ACA

Six months ago I paid for my plantation shutters, still waiting for installation, each time I called the office they say we received delivery this week. I will call you next week to booked installation, it's the same every week. I rang last week and the manager shouted at me over the phone after I told them of lying to customer. Just be careful, stay away from them.

Jim L.ACA Home Improvements

Dear Junior, Your feedback is important to us. However, we haven't recorded any plantation shutters order that has been 6 months. Could you please contact our office directly with more information or send us a private message here with your phone no?

Junior
Junior

I called the office about 1hour ago, they took my details and hang up. If you need more details you call me.

Hannah19

Hannah19Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Do Not Buy Windows And Doors From ACA!

Yamisou

YamisouGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Broken promises asking for money back still waiting on Awning

The worst company to deal with broken promises ! Do not sign pay a bit extra and get it done correct and on time . I would not recommend having any contact with the company .

Tina SCranbourne, Melbourne

Absolutely horrible customer service and terrible. Do not use them

Tina S

One month later they’re still being a pain and shutters are still not fixed

D.R

D.RMALVERN

Problem with getting a deposit back when found the awning was not able to be put up

Received credit docket 16/10/18 but to date 19/11/18 no money gone into my account. Their ethics are terrible. I have taken this to consumer affairs as well.

Plantation Shutter are beautiful and beautifully installed

Thank you so much to David for installing my plantation shutters. I am so happy with the end results and the attention to detail.
i was very reluctant to use ACA after reading their reviews and yes, the shutters arrive late from China but i am very impressed with the quality and are extremely grateful to have them finally installed. I would recommend ACA as their plantation shutter are beautiful and beautifully installed.