ACA Home Improvements

ACA Home Improvements (page 2 of 4)

See the Best Home Renovators in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

DaphneMelbourne

Shocking. No understanding of basic customer service principles.

KateMelbourne

Bad service, refused to match quote

Senior Sales person arrived 45 minutes late.
I had a quote from another company and when I told him the price he threw his hands in the air and said he couldn't match it and continued to tell me that the other company made their roller shutters in China...this was 100% untrue. Deformation much!!!!! Safe to say the other company was NOT happy.
Why does ACA guarantee to beat any written quote by up to 35% on their website (false advertising) yet they couldn't even match mine.
Would not recommend this company at all. What a disgrace.

Kate

You've got the wrong post!!!!
I would NEVER order with your company!!!! What terrible customer service. And yet no reply to my complaint!!!

MySuzy

MySuzyMelbourne

Don’t use their services

Promised my roller shutters 3-4 weeks installled, instead it took six months and beware they want payment 48 hours before installation and they sent me an invoice 1 week after I signed contract. Lucky did not pay them at that stage, they would have had my money for 6 months and nothing to show for it.

Tay

TayMelbourne

Poor customer follow up an deception

Blinds arrived 6 weeks after initial date advised an no follow up from company I had to call them despite being advised they would call back this went on for over 2 weeks
Every time I called I was advised blinds not arrived in warehouse then advised blinds had arrived and installer should call immediately to arrange installation
When I eventually spoke with the installer days later he advised company had told him container not docking until Wednesday and to call clients from Friday re arranging install date
ACA advised me the container arrived several days ago
Company lied and tried to blame installer
the end product was well installed and looks great but would never use this company again as they are not up front and honest

Hi Tay,
We would like to apologise for the experience you've had as we do strive to do our best. Your feedback is very important to us and we will work to improve our service. We are very happy to hear that your plantation shutters look great.

Very slow service

Quick to come out and quote, quick to talk payments - slow to install!! Still waiting on roller blinds - salesman said 4 weeks - it’s now 9 and looks like two weeks away!
No likely to recommend due to slow service and office staff not returning calls.

AAA Rating

Best price, Great Plantation Shutters and delivered as promised. Can’t ask for more. I would happily recommended ACA to others.

Plantaion shutters

Loved the shutters and the service. Have had lots of compliments from the neighbours. Recommend them all the timeFiona rocks.

John Samson

John SamsonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Folding Arm Awning

Did a fantastic job. My Folding Arm Awning looks good and fits well.
Great to sit under with friends on a Sunday afternoon!

Painfully Slowest Service Ever

Can't explain it !! Stressed with the whole ordeal.
Experience Overall - Nightmare !!
Service - Snail pace.
Communication- had to email or phone them to engage.
Responsibility - None pass the buck.
Recommend - No.

Rachael

RachaelMelbourne

Wonderful Plantation Shutters - thrilled with the results

Had plantation shutters installed in 4 bedrooms and 2 wet areas in December. Could not be more thrilled with the quality, service and exceptional look of these shutters. Stunning and have really transformed our space. I did lots of research on many companies, and ACA really were the best by far for product knowledge, recommendations and their pricing. The installation was quick, professional and a PERFECT FIT! There is a delay with production of plantation shutters due to overseas manufacturing think about 8 weeks - (all companies we looked at had the same time frames) so book in advance. Would recommend this company and will definitely use them again.

LuckyMelbourne

Disgraceful company - Terrible in all aspects

Absolutely disgusting windows

Windows have no seals, they leak like a sieve, the wind whistles thru them and they don't care.Told me after they only deal with builders. They should be ashamed

Terrible service and installation

Terrible slow service. A business model where no one is accountable for anything and this Norm guy is a complete nutter.

Slow slow slow

The product (double glazing) appears OK but was slightly damaged on delivery. The fitting process has been excruitiatingly slow. On first day arrived 3 hours later than agreed so only one window fitted. A week later the second window was fitted. Another trip to repair the damaged seal. And over a month later the fly sceens still haven't been fitted.

Belinda

BelindaPrahran

Plantation shutters- measured perfectly, quality product

Thanks to Norm and the team for installing our plantation shutters. Easy to work with, punctual and quick. Paul who originally came out to quote me for the shutters was informative and competitive on price. Couldn't fault this company and would recommend them for their product and installation. They even clean up after themselves which can be rare in the tradie world! Thank you again - very happy with our purchase. Great communication from Norm the installer too!

Udai Kapoor

Udai KapoorMelbourne

Worst experience with ACA Home Improvements

my life's worst experience in dealing with ACA Home Improvements. never recommend to anyone. they don't know the value of your money and their customer service is worst. It took nearly 6 months to get it and still dealing in regards to a broken vertical blinds. sick of calling the office again n again but they don't care. Going to get some legal advice and going to start from there. But guys, please stay away from these worst companies and save your money. I can';t force anyone but I can request.... I am so disappointed and mentally tired of dealing with the issue.

No issues here

I've been really impressed with the quality of our plantation shutters and blinds fitted to my apartment. Joe gave me great advice and the price was spot on. They were fitted perfectly by Norm and when I had questioned the girls at the office were very helpful. Thanks for a great job

JAP

JAP

Highly recommended!

Highly recommend ACA Home improvements. The team were very professional and accommodating, from start to finish. The installed plantation shutters are of great quality and totally transformed the look of our home. A big thank you to all at ACA from one very happy customer!

Amazing

I had plantation shutters installed today they look amazing. The installers went above and beyond to make them look like they have always been there. I could not imagine the rooms without them. Thank you. I am 1 very happy customer.

John

JohnMelbourne

Great work windows (double glazed ) look great

Had double glazed windows installed last week and i could not be happier. From quoting through to installation.
Great work ACA HOMES IMP.