Accent Antennas

Accent Antennas

See the Best TV Antenna Installers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Accent Antennas? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.6
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Accent Antennas & Denis Bowman are as fake as!

Denis Bowman is the biggest con artist from Double Bay. Stay away from him . Obviously others experienced the same . Wondering how centrelink did not catch up with him yet ?
regret ever speaking to this nasty con man

Partrick D.
Partrick D.Sydney, NSW

Rip-off merchants

Charged $1400 for 2 hours work installing a $100 aerial and $25 mount & $25 parts. A real con man when we had negotiated $150ph and retail cost for parts. The owner claimed he would put in a very good aerial much better thank I could buy and the technician claimed he didn’t know what the aerials cost but hid the model from me and then charged me 8 times the retail cost.

Able Ant
Able AntSydney Surrounds, NSW

Dennis is a Cowboy

Dennis from Accent Group has incorrectly informed people that he is associated with my business Able Ant in order to mislead customers and generate work. After contacting Dennis to discuss he admitted it and then became hostile and ended the conversation. Do not ever again claim to be associated with my business and I have an accurate transcript of the conversation if you would like to peruse this matter legally. BTW he offers Australian made products with a 20 year warranty despite antennas and accessories not being made in Australia for a number of years.

Terrible don't use

Absolutely terrible, denis bowman is a scammer ,wouldn't recommended to my worse enemy, price is so expensive and uses Chinese products, I'm sure he charges so much so he can live in double bay.

TV Antenna Installers