Accent Antennas

Accent Antennas

See the Best TV Antenna Installers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Accent Antennas? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.6
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Accent Antennas & Denis Bowman are as fake as!

Denis Bowman is the biggest con artist from Double Bay. Stay away from him . Obviously others experienced the same . Wondering how centrelink did not catch up with him yet ?
regret ever speaking to this nasty con man

Partrick D.
Partrick D.Sydney, NSW

Rip-off merchants

Charged $1400 for 2 hours work installing a $100 aerial and $25 mount & $25 parts. A real con man when we had negotiated $150ph and retail cost for parts. The owner claimed he would put in a very good aerial much better thank I could buy and the technician claimed he didn’t know what the aerials cost but hid the model from me and then charged me 8 times the retail cost.

Able Ant
Able AntSydney Surrounds, NSW

Dennis is a Cowboy

Dennis from Accent Group has incorrectly informed people that he is associated with my business Able Ant in order to mislead customers and generate work. After contacting Dennis to discuss he admitted it and then became hostile and ended the conversation. Do not ever again claim to be associated with my business and I have an accurate transcript of the conversation if you would like to peruse this matter legally. BTW he offers Australian made products with a 20 year warranty despite antennas and accessories not being made in Australia for a number of years.

Denis
Denis

FALSE REVIEWS ABOUT ME

The two "false" reviews on this site have been written by jealous competitors, and my solicitor will be investigating this and legal action will occur.
There is a new law as far as defamation goes on the internet now, and the two clowns who have written the false reviews obviously don't know.
Denis Bowman
Accent Antennas Sydney

TV Antenna Installers

Find out how Accent Antennas compares to other TV Antenna Installers

Terrible don't use

Absolutely terrible, denis bowman is a scammer ,wouldn't recommended to my worse enemy, price is so expensive and uses Chinese products, I'm sure he charges so much so he can live in double bay.

Megan White
Megan WhiteSydney, NSW

OH!!! What a Joy

I accidently stumbled upon Accent Antennas and SOOO NOT SORRY I DID. Fred the technician, firstly, came on time and secondly, went to great lengths to sort out my situation. The problem was that whilst watching TV on any channel I would have another channel in the background and constant lines through the TV as well. After testing out a few different types of antennas and having to eventually relocate and replace the existing antenna my situation was resolved and I am one very happy customer. Would highly recommend.

david
davidSydney, NSW

TV antenna

I rang them about reception problems Fred arrived @installed new antenna first class job perfect picture no more trouble at all with reception l would most certainly recommend these people