Accent Antennas

Accent Antennas

See the Best TV Antenna Installers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Accent Antennas? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.6
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
Denis
Denis

FALSE REVIEWS ABOUT ME

The two "false" reviews on this site have been written by jealous competitors, and my solicitor will be investigating this and legal action will occur.
There is a new law as far as defamation goes on the internet now, and the two clowns who have written the false reviews obviously don't know.
Denis Bowman
Accent Antennas Sydney

Megan White
Megan WhiteSydney, NSW

OH!!! What a Joy

I accidently stumbled upon Accent Antennas and SOOO NOT SORRY I DID. Fred the technician, firstly, came on time and secondly, went to great lengths to sort out my situation. The problem was that whilst watching TV on any channel I would have another channel in the background and constant lines through the TV as well. After testing out a few different types of antennas and having to eventually relocate and replace the existing antenna my situation was resolved and I am one very happy customer. Would highly recommend.

david
davidSydney, NSW

TV antenna

I rang them about reception problems Fred arrived @installed new antenna first class job perfect picture no more trouble at all with reception l would most certainly recommend these people