Accent Blinds
Listing monitored by Accent Blinds

1.0
1 review
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (1)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No
Robyn PK BSydney, NSW

Shocking after sales service

We had our blinds installed in Feb 1919. The money was paid to AAH Pty Ltd. Our Quote number is 67563.A. One blind motor was faulty and it took months to get them out to fix it. We now have one blind that has come out of its track. An amount of $110 was paid 2 weeks ago to get a serviceman out to repair it. I have phoned a week ago to find out how long it will take to get it repaired and was told they do not have a serviceman in our area. When they do we will be notified when he is coming. How long is a piece of string. We are still waiting. Not a happy customer. The woman on the phone was extremely rude and not helpful at all.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Accent Blinds
Sarah M.Accent Blinds

Hi Robyn, it appears an incorrect response was given late yesterday - our email, internet and website have been down for sometime yesterday resulting in this error. Our apologies for any inconvenience and we will contact you directly today.

Patrick W Suzanne S
Patrick W Suzanne Sasked

Why is Accent Blinds still allowed to trade. Rude customer service & never fix any issues? Robbers & down right thieves.

JPK
JPK

The only reason they are still trading is because the building trade is booming. If they were around when times were tuff, they would be long gone.

David peters

the worst company i dealt with in my reno. they siliconed the whole thing together , the whole thing fell out after 2 months of opening, had 2 contractors called Cory parsons and Nathan lyons, left silicone also over new carpet, and lied also.

victoria.sharland
victoria.sharlandasked

My blinds from accent seemed to have warped. Has anyone else had this problem? Only had them 6 months

Unhappy 1
Unhappy 1

My blinds which are roller blinds have all creased at the bottom. Not sure why. There is no point in asking Accent to do anything about it, as they do not have any customer service and they don't care anyway.
I hope they go out of business - they are shonks.

David peters

With mine they siliconed the whole thing to the ceiling, base and sides, if they have siliconed yours also instead of bolting them, one side may of disconnected, hence warping may be a result. not to mention all the silicone they left on carpet, and was not fitted right at all. very bad service as they didnt return calls, I had to ring fair trading for advice..

Jo
Joasked

I had 2 faux wood white Venetian blinds installed by Accent Blinds in a bedroom & they smell terrible. even after 4 weeks & constant airing of the room the smell is no better. Has anyone else had this problem? I just can't think what would be causing this smell, it's like rotten eggs or dead animal, not nice at all.

SB
SB

Sorry Jo. I cant help you. I still havent got my blinds!!

gg
gg

I have the same problem with these blinds and also have had no support from Accent Blinds. I have asked Accent to remove the blinds and refund my deposit with no luck so far.

Get an answer from our members and Accent Blinds representatives