Accent Blinds

3.0

• Return Claim MadeYes (1) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (0)
Ghazale

GhazaleSydney, NSW

They are the worst company I have ever met.

They are the worst company I have ever met. No customer service, the lady un the phone is so rude, they are really bad on timing, they don’t do any of their promises, the blind is low quality, it is about 4 month they are fixing their mistakes on the blinds on our unit, cutting, changing &... resizing.
I don’t understand how the do lots of advertising on the radio. We are tired of them. Accent Blind is the worst.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Accent Blinds
Sarah M.Accent Blinds

Hi Ghazale, please can you supply your order number so that we can assist and respond to your claims.
Kind regards, Accent Blinds

Patrick W Suzanne S

Patrick W Suzanne Sasked

Why is Accent Blinds still allowed to trade. Rude customer service & never fix any issues? Robbers & down right thieves.

JPK
JPK

The only reason they are still trading is because the building trade is booming. If they were around when times were tuff, they would be long gone.

David peters

the worst company i dealt with in my reno. they siliconed the whole thing together , the whole thing fell out after 2 months of opening, had 2 contractors called Cory parsons and Nathan lyons, left silicone also over new carpet, and lied also.

victoria.sharland

victoria.sharlandasked

My blinds from accent seemed to have warped. Has anyone else had this problem? Only had them 6 months

Unhappy 1
Unhappy 1

My blinds which are roller blinds have all creased at the bottom. Not sure why. There is no point in asking Accent to do anything about it, as they do not have any customer service and they don't care anyway.
I hope they go out of business - they are shonks.

David peters

With mine they siliconed the whole thing to the ceiling, base and sides, if they have siliconed yours also instead of bolting them, one side may of disconnected, hence warping may be a result. not to mention all the silicone they left on carpet, and was not fitted right at all. very bad service as they didnt return calls, I had to ring fair trading for advice..

Jo

Joasked

I had 2 faux wood white Venetian blinds installed by Accent Blinds in a bedroom & they smell terrible. even after 4 weeks & constant airing of the room the smell is no better. Has anyone else had this problem? I just can't think what would be causing this smell, it's like rotten eggs or dead animal, not nice at all.

SB
SB

Sorry Jo. I cant help you. I still havent got my blinds!!

gg
gg

I have the same problem with these blinds and also have had no support from Accent Blinds. I have asked Accent to remove the blinds and refund my deposit with no luck so far.

Get an answer from our members and Accent Blinds representatives