Accent Blinds

Accent Blinds (page 2 of 13)

Listing monitored by Accent Blinds

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (74)

Carole E
Carole ESydney Surrounds, NSW

Curtin Make and insulation

Service was second to none, promt and courteous, delivery was well in advanced of fitting date, also the price was more than reasonable for the amount of curtins that were fitted, once again could not be happier and will recomend to all my freinds as we were recomended by our son who has just built a new home and Accent fitted the whole house.

Mark and Anne Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Great job.

From measure and quote to install,
the process was ready. The shutters are great quality and look very professional. Installer was efficient and polite and did a great job.

Mary
MaryHunter Region, NSW

Delay, delay, delay

I ordered roller blinds late Nov early Dec 2020, was told that they would be installed prior to Xmas, 50% deposit paid. Shortly thereafter I was informed the material was not available for manufacture of the blinds and the provider would not be able to commence production of the material until after 11 January. I am the one ( customer) that has to keep emailing, phoning to ask for an update on when these blinds will be installed. Promises of a call back never eventuate. Customer Service is non-existent, do not do business with this company, they do not complete due diligence on your order prior to accepting your money and once they have that they really do not care. I am still chasing for information.

Pom13sHunter Region, NSW

Brilliant experience from Start to finish- seamless and professional

Order # 78940.A

Fantastic!

Very friendly and helpful staff. Have recommended to friends and family. Great range of colours and samples. Extremely happy with the install process, very fast and neat.

Maree
Maree

Quote No. 79523.A

Very happy with my blinds

The installer did a great job, very happy with my new blinds throughout my house. I would use again and recommend.

Sarah M.Accent Blinds

Hi Ellen, thank you for giving Accent Blinds a 5* review for their overall service to you. Please can you supply your order # so that we can share your review with the whole team here at Accent Blinds.
Kind regards, Accent Blinds

gibofloyd
gibofloydSydney, NSW

shonky installation

As I was not able to be present when our vertical blinds were installed at our Dulwhich Hill house , l was very disappointed to find the shonky and ugly way the brackets had been attached to the architrave. After complaining to the Sydney office, I was told " we can see nothing wrong" and " they are the only brackets and colour we have " .
very poor and and amateurish, we will not using Accent again .

Sarah M.Accent Blinds

Love them! Excellent service and quality product.

Quality and helpful service. Fast installation. Love the final product and the way it has made the space feel fresh.

Sarah M.Accent Blinds

Hi Peter M, thank you so much for your 5* review. We are especially please that your love your goods from us. Please can you advise your order # so that we can share your review with the team here at Accent Blinds.
Warm regards, Accent Blinds

SkinHunter Region, NSW

Amazing Blind Transformation

We have just had our blinds installed and could not be happier. From the ladies in store to the man who measured them all up for us to the young guy who installed them I could not fault the way this company has performed. To top it off they look and work amazing.

my order number is 78866.B

Happy Sunfish
Happy SunfishAU

Excellent service, great product

After having a lot of trouble finding a reliable company to supply and (retro)fit a sliding flyscreen door, Accent provided a smooth process from the very beginning, and actually were the only company to follow up on a quote. Staff were friendly and approachable, and I had my new door within a few weeks. There was lots of choice in frame colour. The screen door looks well made and suits our space perfectly. I would go back to Accent in future if needed, and would recommend them.

Nicole
NicoleSydney Surrounds, NSW

One shutter to rule over everything

These plantation shutters are the best..no other word....process of quotes were easy and whole process problem free with accent blinds...installer was friendly and great working around our messy room to put shutters in and they made such a difference...love them !

Adam Hunter Region, NSW

Accent outdoor blinds finished our alfresco area perfectly!

Top notch product and service from the Wallsend store. Our new outdoor blinds look amazing! Manufactured and installed quickly and professionally, and a great price to boot! Highly recommended.

79142.A

chantelleHunter Region, NSW

Out beats the rest!!

Beat all other brands on price and had a huge range of finishes. I couldn't believe my luck that out of shopping around for 3 other quotes Accent was not only the best, but cheaper and quicker than all of them! So happy and would recommend highly. Blinds consultant and fitter were lovely to deal with too!!

chantelle

Sure 79011.A we are so thrilled with them =)

Matt C.
Matt C.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Good quality

The blinds are great. They have been well installed. A couple of small issues but they aren't major. The ordering / quoting / payment process was not particularly seamless but we got there in the end.

Emma
EmmaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great customer service from Ian and team

We had Venetian blinds installed last week from the Wallsend team. The customer service was very good across the whole team. Ian came to provide an initial quote, they came to double check measurements, office staff were helpful via phone with further questions we had, the installer was efficient. Reasonable price to have the windows in the whole house completed. Thank you.

Find out how Accent Blinds compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Excellent product and customer service!

Rosemary W.
Rosemary W.Hunter Region, NSW

Timely and reasonably priced

Easy contact with the company. A professional representative came and measured the windows. Production was within the timeframe stipulated and installed. Very happy with the product.

KatSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very happy

Very happy with all aspects of service. The quoting process was quick and easy, and the install was on time, clean and friendly. Would recommend to anyone wanting a great price and service.

Kat

Hi Sarah, no worries it was quote number 78761.A (sorry not sure of order number)

excellent blinds and great customer service with the whole team.

from the gentleman who quoted to the gentleman who installed i have been a very pleased customer. beautiful quality blinds.

Sarah M.Accent Blinds

Hi Lena, thank you for giving Accent Blinds a 5* review for our premium customer service and products. Please can you advise your order # so that we can share your kind words with those who looked after your order.
Kind regards, Accent Blinds.

DebraSydney Surrounds, NSW

Our shutters are wonderful! Quote number # 76302c & 36302b

Thanks Accent Blinds again for wonderful service and product , had the rest of our rooms fitted with shutters and like the first time great service from Ian and all the staff in the office .

Lord Mayor
Lord Mayorjesmond, nsw, 2299

Its all about trust ! Wow this company is amazing!

From the start this company didn’t leave anything to chance they said and promised what they delivered 3 weeks earlier then agreed from the first phone call to the measure & quote and the insulation they nailed it, wow this company is the best in the business they made sure i was happy all the way. Thanks so much Accent.
Brad - Jesmond

Sarah M.Accent Blinds

Great service. Great quality. Affordable price.

We got the outback tirari blinds with the cassette and channel internal block out system.
The staff were friendly and knowledgeable. The product was on time, great quality and was as described.
Good cleaning at the end. No mess.
Price was competitive and the fabric quality is great.
Would recommend to anyone.

DebraHunter Region, NSW

Awesome Vertical blinds!

I was sooo very impressed and happy with my vertical blinds and the installation! The sales staff were super helpful and professional.Would definitely recommend this company. Great job thanks you!

Debra

78521.A Order number! Regards Debbie Barton!

Elayn
ElaynHunter Region, NSW

Easy process

Was easy to arrange a measure and quote, the staff member turned up on time with lots of samples to choose from. Got a quote on the spot and a follow up email. Paid the deposit and blinds were installed two weeks later. Installer did a good job and was finished quickly. Blinds look great. Order number 78661.A

PAT
PATSydney Surrounds, NSW

Perfect finish on the lounge room

Easy to find on the net tried the yellow pages as well. We then remembered we had accent fit blinds in other areas of the house many years ago. We are really happy with the old blinds.
No issues
Expertly installed and punctual

Patrick W Suzanne S
Patrick W Suzanne Sasked

Why is Accent Blinds still allowed to trade. Rude customer service & never fix any issues? Robbers & down right thieves.

JPK
JPK

The only reason they are still trading is because the building trade is booming. If they were around when times were tuff, they would be long gone.

David peters

the worst company i dealt with in my reno. they siliconed the whole thing together , the whole thing fell out after 2 months of opening, had 2 contractors called Cory parsons and Nathan lyons, left silicone also over new carpet, and lied also.

victoria.sharland
victoria.sharlandasked

My blinds from accent seemed to have warped. Has anyone else had this problem? Only had them 6 months

Unhappy 1
Unhappy 1

My blinds which are roller blinds have all creased at the bottom. Not sure why. There is no point in asking Accent to do anything about it, as they do not have any customer service and they don't care anyway.
I hope they go out of business - they are shonks.

David peters

With mine they siliconed the whole thing to the ceiling, base and sides, if they have siliconed yours also instead of bolting them, one side may of disconnected, hence warping may be a result. not to mention all the silicone they left on carpet, and was not fitted right at all. very bad service as they didnt return calls, I had to ring fair trading for advice..

Jo
Joasked

I had 2 faux wood white Venetian blinds installed by Accent Blinds in a bedroom & they smell terrible. even after 4 weeks & constant airing of the room the smell is no better. Has anyone else had this problem? I just can't think what would be causing this smell, it's like rotten eggs or dead animal, not nice at all.

SB
SB

Sorry Jo. I cant help you. I still havent got my blinds!!

gg
gg

I have the same problem with these blinds and also have had no support from Accent Blinds. I have asked Accent to remove the blinds and refund my deposit with no luck so far.

Get an answer from our members and Accent Blinds representatives