Accent Blinds

Accent Blinds (page 2 of 15)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (53)

DebraHunter Region, NSW

Awesome Vertical blinds!

I was sooo very impressed and happy with my vertical blinds and the installation! The sales staff were super helpful and professional.Would definitely recommend this company. Great job thanks you!

Debra

78521.A Order number! Regards Debbie Barton!

Elayn

ElaynHunter Region, NSW

Easy process

Was easy to arrange a measure and quote, the staff member turned up on time with lots of samples to choose from. Got a quote on the spot and a follow up email. Paid the deposit and blinds were installed two weeks later. Installer did a good job and was finished quickly. Blinds look great. Order number 78661.A

PAT

PATSydney Surrounds, NSW

Perfect finish on the lounge room

Easy to find on the net tried the yellow pages as well. We then remembered we had accent fit blinds in other areas of the house many years ago. We are really happy with the old blinds.
No issues
Expertly installed and punctual

Rachael

RachaelSydney Surrounds, NSW

So happy with my new Accent screen doors!!

I have been using Accent Blinds for close to 15 years. Service and installation is second to none! Ian Mackenzie honours all quotes. Can’t wait to have the rest of doors done! Andrew our installer was great!

Fantastic curtains and blinds

Accent Blinds WALLSEND were amazing to work with. They understood what we were after and went to great effort to ensure we had a fantastic end product. The quality is excellent and the price was very reasonable. Installation was completed on time and to the highest standard (including all care with our new home). We couldn’t be happier! Thanks Accent
Chris and Karen
(Order number: 76773.B)

• +2

BrianHunter Region, NSW

Excellent value.

From start to finish the total process was hassle free and professional. The product was exactly as described. We also appreciated the advice given during the quotation. Perfect result. Thanks.

78142.A

LianneHunter Region, NSW

Just love my blinds!

this is the 3rd time I've used Accent Blinds the service , quality and price is unbeatable. The whole process is simple from in home measure and quote to a speedy installation . Thank you !

Lianne

Hi Sarah, I can't find an order number but this is the invoice number I hope it helps 78064.A
Regards Lianne

GouldSydney, NSW

Excellence always!

From start to finish the process was made easy. From the moment I contacted Accent Blinds to book a quote, ( I had used Accent before) the usual friendly and helpful service was extended to me. Timeline for delivery and installation was accurate.
Very happy.

Gould

Please find order number as requested: MST902619.
I have just placed an additional order today with Doug.
Regards,
Irene Gould

Awesome. Thanks again

Nathan

NathanSydney Surrounds, NSW

The blinds look fantastic.

The total experience was seem less. We received a measure and quote providing multiple options. At no time did we feel any pressure to proceed. Once we decided timelines were clearly mapped out and once ready the installation process was easy.

Melinda Nolan

Melinda NolanSydney, NSW

Blinds

Doug was professional and extremely helpful. He stayed involved from measurements to installation. Julie was helpful with payments and organizing installation times and dates. A very easy process by both Julie and Doug. Thank you

Kerrie C

Kerrie CHunter Region, NSW

Accent created amazing original Roman blinds with timber trim

Great quality

Always come fast for first measure, blind took a couple of extra weeks on what they originally advised, but came quickly for easy install. Have used Accent before in other houses and will probably use them again.

Sarah M.Accent Blinds

Hi Kylie, thank you for writing a review of how Accent Blinds serviced your order. Please can you advise your order # so that we can share your review with the whole team.
Kind regards, Accent Blinds

Colleen

ColleenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Andrew, did an amazing Job. I am so very happy with my new shutters

My new shutters are just lovely. I am so very happy with them.
Most of all, I want to acknowledge Ian, the salesman, Kayley at the store and Andrew the installer.

FredoSydney Surrounds, NSW

Poor after sales

The quality is good but the after sales is poor, they will not come out to see the problems, they make poor statements on photos sent in with the problems, unless you still have money to pay is the only way to make them fix the problem, they will not send you information on the awning gear box which is leaking, and I had to go to the fabric supplier for them to come out, they want the money but very poor service, and they like to blame you for incorrect size and install, I would not recommend them to any of my friends, and its a shame due to all my windows were installed by Accent, the management is not doing the right thing.

Sarah M.Accent Blinds

Hi Fredo, please can you supply your order number so that we can respond to your claims as we do not have a customer called ''Fredo''.
Kind regards Accent Blinds

Your invoice no. 73901 B

Damian Were

Damian WereHunter Region, NSW

Great product, fantastic service

I have been a repeat customer of Accent for 5 years now.

Most recently I had them install roller blinds in my bedrooms and a living room shutter.

I’ve always found their prices to be the most competitive, the products to be top quality and the showroom staff and installer to be prompt, efficient and friendly.

Accent Invoice: 49754.C
Damian Were

Sarah M.Accent Blinds

Hi Damien, thank you for your 5* review given for product, sales & service. We value all of our customers and are grateful for your repeat business. We look forward to when we can next service your requirements.
Kind regards, Accent Blinds.

Marilyn Donn

Marilyn DonnHunter Region, NSW

Great service again.

Our blinds were installed today, August 27th, and the installer was here right at the time he was booked to come. He was very efficient and polite. This is the second time Accent Blinds have installed block out roller blinds in our home (one installation was some years ago) and each time they have been efficient and we have found your blinds to be just what we need and at a price that we, as pensioners, can afford. Thank you to Ian who quoted on the blinds for us, the politeness of the office staff and the great job done by the installer. Thank you, Marilyn Donn

Robyn PK BSydney, NSW

Shocking after sales service

We had our blinds installed in Feb 1919. The money was paid to AAH Pty Ltd. Our Quote number is 67563.A. One blind motor was faulty and it took months to get them out to fix it. We now have one blind that has come out of its track. An amount of $110 was paid 2 weeks ago to get a serviceman out to repair it. I have phoned a week ago to find out how long it will take to get it repaired and was told they do not have a serviceman in our area. When they do we will be notified when he is coming. How long is a piece of string. We are still waiting. Not a happy customer. The woman on the phone was extremely rude and not helpful at all.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Sarah M.Accent Blinds

Hi Robyn, it appears an incorrect response was given late yesterday - our email, internet and website have been down for sometime yesterday resulting in this error. Our apologies for any inconvenience and we will contact you directly today.

Wish I’d gotten the blinds earlier

Had five blinds installed and they look fantastic and were installed promptly and efficiently. Will definitely be using Accent blinds for future renovations. My adult children will be also getting them installed

AmandaHunter Region, NSW

Love my new curtains and blinds!

Our new curtains and roller blinds look great! They give the room a modern fresh look. Accent Blinds were provided a professional service from initial quote through to installation. Highly recommended!

Order number was 77448.A

This is perfect can’t live without

We had our windows done 6 years ago by you guys and was very satisfied with the service then so we decided to do a couple more windows and doors the installer was prompt and efficient would recommend you guys to anyone ..

Patrick W Suzanne S

Patrick W Suzanne Sasked

Why is Accent Blinds still allowed to trade. Rude customer service & never fix any issues? Robbers & down right thieves.

JPK
JPK

The only reason they are still trading is because the building trade is booming. If they were around when times were tuff, they would be long gone.

David peters

the worst company i dealt with in my reno. they siliconed the whole thing together , the whole thing fell out after 2 months of opening, had 2 contractors called Cory parsons and Nathan lyons, left silicone also over new carpet, and lied also.

victoria.sharland

victoria.sharlandasked

My blinds from accent seemed to have warped. Has anyone else had this problem? Only had them 6 months

Unhappy 1
Unhappy 1

My blinds which are roller blinds have all creased at the bottom. Not sure why. There is no point in asking Accent to do anything about it, as they do not have any customer service and they don't care anyway.
I hope they go out of business - they are shonks.

David peters

With mine they siliconed the whole thing to the ceiling, base and sides, if they have siliconed yours also instead of bolting them, one side may of disconnected, hence warping may be a result. not to mention all the silicone they left on carpet, and was not fitted right at all. very bad service as they didnt return calls, I had to ring fair trading for advice..

Jo

Joasked

I had 2 faux wood white Venetian blinds installed by Accent Blinds in a bedroom & they smell terrible. even after 4 weeks & constant airing of the room the smell is no better. Has anyone else had this problem? I just can't think what would be causing this smell, it's like rotten eggs or dead animal, not nice at all.

SB
SB

Sorry Jo. I cant help you. I still havent got my blinds!!

gg
gg

I have the same problem with these blinds and also have had no support from Accent Blinds. I have asked Accent to remove the blinds and refund my deposit with no luck so far.

Get an answer from our members and Accent Blinds representatives