Accent Blinds

Accent Blinds (page 3 of 13)

Listing monitored by Accent Blinds

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (74)

Fantastic curtains and blinds

Accent Blinds WALLSEND were amazing to work with. They understood what we were after and went to great effort to ensure we had a fantastic end product. The quality is excellent and the price was very reasonable. Installation was completed on time and to the highest standard (including all care with our new home). We couldn’t be happier! Thanks Accent
Chris and Karen
(Order number: 76773.B)

• +2Thumbnail
BrianHunter Region, NSW

Excellent value.

From start to finish the total process was hassle free and professional. The product was exactly as described. We also appreciated the advice given during the quotation. Perfect result. Thanks.

78142.A

LianneHunter Region, NSW

Just love my blinds!

this is the 3rd time I've used Accent Blinds the service , quality and price is unbeatable. The whole process is simple from in home measure and quote to a speedy installation . Thank you !

Lianne

Hi Sarah, I can't find an order number but this is the invoice number I hope it helps 78064.A
Regards Lianne

GouldSydney, NSW

Excellence always!

From start to finish the process was made easy. From the moment I contacted Accent Blinds to book a quote, ( I had used Accent before) the usual friendly and helpful service was extended to me. Timeline for delivery and installation was accurate.
Very happy.

Gould

Please find order number as requested: MST902619.
I have just placed an additional order today with Doug.
Regards,
Irene Gould

Awesome. Thanks again

Nathan
NathanSydney Surrounds, NSW

The blinds look fantastic.

The total experience was seem less. We received a measure and quote providing multiple options. At no time did we feel any pressure to proceed. Once we decided timelines were clearly mapped out and once ready the installation process was easy.

Melinda Nolan
Melinda NolanSydney, NSW

Blinds

Doug was professional and extremely helpful. He stayed involved from measurements to installation. Julie was helpful with payments and organizing installation times and dates. A very easy process by both Julie and Doug. Thank you

Kerrie C
Kerrie CHunter Region, NSW

Accent created amazing original Roman blinds with timber trim

Great quality

Always come fast for first measure, blind took a couple of extra weeks on what they originally advised, but came quickly for easy install. Have used Accent before in other houses and will probably use them again.

Sarah M.Accent Blinds

Hi Kylie, thank you for writing a review of how Accent Blinds serviced your order. Please can you advise your order # so that we can share your review with the whole team.
Kind regards, Accent Blinds

Colleen
ColleenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Andrew, did an amazing Job. I am so very happy with my new shutters

My new shutters are just lovely. I am so very happy with them.
Most of all, I want to acknowledge Ian, the salesman, Kayley at the store and Andrew the installer.

FredoSydney Surrounds, NSW

Poor after sales

The quality is good but the after sales is poor, they will not come out to see the problems, they make poor statements on photos sent in with the problems, unless you still have money to pay is the only way to make them fix the problem, they will not send you information on the awning gear box which is leaking, and I had to go to the fabric supplier for them to come out, they want the money but very poor service, and they like to blame you for incorrect size and install, I would not recommend them to any of my friends, and its a shame due to all my windows were installed by Accent, the management is not doing the right thing.

Sarah M.Accent Blinds

Hi Fredo, please can you supply your order number so that we can respond to your claims as we do not have a customer called ''Fredo''.
Kind regards Accent Blinds

Your invoice no. 73901 B

Damian Were
Damian WereHunter Region, NSW

Great product, fantastic service

I have been a repeat customer of Accent for 5 years now.

Most recently I had them install roller blinds in my bedrooms and a living room shutter.

I’ve always found their prices to be the most competitive, the products to be top quality and the showroom staff and installer to be prompt, efficient and friendly.

Accent Invoice: 49754.C
Damian Were

Sarah M.Accent Blinds

Hi Damien, thank you for your 5* review given for product, sales & service. We value all of our customers and are grateful for your repeat business. We look forward to when we can next service your requirements.
Kind regards, Accent Blinds.

Marilyn Donn
Marilyn DonnHunter Region, NSW

Great service again.

Our blinds were installed today, August 27th, and the installer was here right at the time he was booked to come. He was very efficient and polite. This is the second time Accent Blinds have installed block out roller blinds in our home (one installation was some years ago) and each time they have been efficient and we have found your blinds to be just what we need and at a price that we, as pensioners, can afford. Thank you to Ian who quoted on the blinds for us, the politeness of the office staff and the great job done by the installer. Thank you, Marilyn Donn

Robyn PK BSydney, NSW

Shocking after sales service

We had our blinds installed in Feb 1919. The money was paid to AAH Pty Ltd. Our Quote number is 67563.A. One blind motor was faulty and it took months to get them out to fix it. We now have one blind that has come out of its track. An amount of $110 was paid 2 weeks ago to get a serviceman out to repair it. I have phoned a week ago to find out how long it will take to get it repaired and was told they do not have a serviceman in our area. When they do we will be notified when he is coming. How long is a piece of string. We are still waiting. Not a happy customer. The woman on the phone was extremely rude and not helpful at all.

Sarah M.Accent Blinds

Hi Robyn, it appears an incorrect response was given late yesterday - our email, internet and website have been down for sometime yesterday resulting in this error. Our apologies for any inconvenience and we will contact you directly today.

Wish I’d gotten the blinds earlier

Had five blinds installed and they look fantastic and were installed promptly and efficiently. Will definitely be using Accent blinds for future renovations. My adult children will be also getting them installed

AmandaHunter Region, NSW

Love my new curtains and blinds!

Our new curtains and roller blinds look great! They give the room a modern fresh look. Accent Blinds were provided a professional service from initial quote through to installation. Highly recommended!

Order number was 77448.A

Find out how Accent Blinds compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

This is perfect can’t live without

We had our windows done 6 years ago by you guys and was very satisfied with the service then so we decided to do a couple more windows and doors the installer was prompt and efficient would recommend you guys to anyone ..

Very happy customer

From start to finish all staff were excellent in their field of work, from quote, measure and installation. I have always used Accent blinds and have always been happy with price, quality and service. Would highly recommend

Karen
Karen

Hi, order number is 77155.A

PC Coaching
PC CoachingHunter Region, NSW

Best blinds and service on the market!!

My blinds from Accent are exactly what I needed. They were by far the most affordable, yet highest quality. Extremely impressed and will order from Accent in the future.Thank you.

Sandra
SandraSydney, NSW

The quote, measure, installation and staff were all professional in their work. It all happened on time and without a hitch. The service was excellent and would use accent again.

Nogoer
NogoerSydney

Excellent service

I have used all the major blind companies and Accent twice. They are the only company who have done what they have said. Smooth and efficient. No problems with installation.
Will definitely, recommend and use again.

Sarah M.Accent Blinds

Fast efficient, great service.

Besides the waiting, the installation was perfect. Curtains were streamline and made the house very cosy. Definitely recommend asking Accent for a quote. You’ll be surprised. There are many choices to choose from.

LynHunter Region, NSW

I love my Accent shutters.

I could not be happier with the service I have received from requesting a quote the measure and finally fitting of my amazing shutters Thankyou all staff at Wallsend Accent.

Order #76442.A

Thanks Lyn

LorinSydney, NSW

Immaculate product and workmanship

The shutters I had installed are beautifully made, and their installers spent a lot of time attending to the finer details to ensure an exceptional finish. Very professional, courteous service and an exceptional finished product!

Lorin

Thanks Sarah. My order number is 75515.A. It is under my wife's name - Monique De Gabriele, for 9 Dangar St, Randwick :)

Love my new awnings!!

Very happy with our new awnings. They were installed quickly and efficiently. Great communication from start to finish. Really happy with the result, the colors match so well with our house.

Maree
Maree

Shutters and blinds - great product and service

Our quote was done promptly, as was the follow-up measure. Our order was delivered in two stages as the blinds were ready more quickly than the shutters which were imported. The shutters fitted perfectly and all the products are excellent in style and quality. The installation was process went very smoothly. Thank you Accent Blinds, I would definitely order through you again.

Patrick W Suzanne S
Patrick W Suzanne Sasked

Why is Accent Blinds still allowed to trade. Rude customer service & never fix any issues? Robbers & down right thieves.

JPK
JPK

The only reason they are still trading is because the building trade is booming. If they were around when times were tuff, they would be long gone.

David peters

the worst company i dealt with in my reno. they siliconed the whole thing together , the whole thing fell out after 2 months of opening, had 2 contractors called Cory parsons and Nathan lyons, left silicone also over new carpet, and lied also.

victoria.sharland
victoria.sharlandasked

My blinds from accent seemed to have warped. Has anyone else had this problem? Only had them 6 months

Unhappy 1
Unhappy 1

My blinds which are roller blinds have all creased at the bottom. Not sure why. There is no point in asking Accent to do anything about it, as they do not have any customer service and they don't care anyway.
I hope they go out of business - they are shonks.

David peters

With mine they siliconed the whole thing to the ceiling, base and sides, if they have siliconed yours also instead of bolting them, one side may of disconnected, hence warping may be a result. not to mention all the silicone they left on carpet, and was not fitted right at all. very bad service as they didnt return calls, I had to ring fair trading for advice..

Jo
Joasked

I had 2 faux wood white Venetian blinds installed by Accent Blinds in a bedroom & they smell terrible. even after 4 weeks & constant airing of the room the smell is no better. Has anyone else had this problem? I just can't think what would be causing this smell, it's like rotten eggs or dead animal, not nice at all.

SB
SB

Sorry Jo. I cant help you. I still havent got my blinds!!

gg
gg

I have the same problem with these blinds and also have had no support from Accent Blinds. I have asked Accent to remove the blinds and refund my deposit with no luck so far.

Get an answer from our members and Accent Blinds representatives