Accent Blinds

Accent Blinds (page 3 of 4)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (66)

Wish I’d gotten the blinds earlier

Had five blinds installed and they look fantastic and were installed promptly and efficiently. Will definitely be using Accent blinds for future renovations. My adult children will be also getting them installed

AmandaHunter Region, NSW

Love my new curtains and blinds!

Our new curtains and roller blinds look great! They give the room a modern fresh look. Accent Blinds were provided a professional service from initial quote through to installation. Highly recommended!

Order number was 77448.A

This is perfect can’t live without

We had our windows done 6 years ago by you guys and was very satisfied with the service then so we decided to do a couple more windows and doors the installer was prompt and efficient would recommend you guys to anyone ..

Very happy customer

From start to finish all staff were excellent in their field of work, from quote, measure and installation. I have always used Accent blinds and have always been happy with price, quality and service. Would highly recommend

Karen
Karen

Hi, order number is 77155.A

Sandra

SandraSydney, NSW

The quote, measure, installation and staff were all professional in their work. It all happened on time and without a hitch. The service was excellent and would use accent again.

Nogoer

NogoerSydney

Excellent service

I have used all the major blind companies and Accent twice. They are the only company who have done what they have said. Smooth and efficient. No problems with installation.
Will definitely, recommend and use again.

Sarah M.Accent Blinds

Fast efficient, great service.

Besides the waiting, the installation was perfect. Curtains were streamline and made the house very cosy. Definitely recommend asking Accent for a quote. You’ll be surprised. There are many choices to choose from.

LorinSydney, NSW

Immaculate product and workmanship

The shutters I had installed are beautifully made, and their installers spent a lot of time attending to the finer details to ensure an exceptional finish. Very professional, courteous service and an exceptional finished product!

Lorin

Thanks Sarah. My order number is 75515.A. It is under my wife's name - Monique De Gabriele, for 9 Dangar St, Randwick :)

Love my new awnings!!

Very happy with our new awnings. They were installed quickly and efficiently. Great communication from start to finish. Really happy with the result, the colors match so well with our house.

Maree

Maree

Shutters and blinds - great product and service

Our quote was done promptly, as was the follow-up measure. Our order was delivered in two stages as the blinds were ready more quickly than the shutters which were imported. The shutters fitted perfectly and all the products are excellent in style and quality. The installation was process went very smoothly. Thank you Accent Blinds, I would definitely order through you again.

Excellent product and service

I am very happy with the product and cannot fault the service. I had the same blinds installed in the other part of my house previously and rushed to do the rest as I was so pleased with the result.

Tamara Powell
Tamara Powell

I should have included that - my apologies. The order number is 76430.A

Thanks Tamara

Sofia L.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Great service and fantastic shutters!

We were very satisfied with the service and product supplied. We had a small shutter installed a few months ago and recently we had 2 large ones installed in our living room and bedroom. We are looking forward to ordering more shutters for the other rooms. The entire process was really easy. When we received the quote we were given great advice on which windows we should put shutters or blinds. The installer was amazing in coming up with solutions to work around obstacles. We are very happy with the results. Thank you!

74223.G and 74223.F

Kerrie Wright

Kerrie WrightHunter Region, NSW

Thrilled

From initial contact to installation, Accent Blinds have been thorough, professional and a delight to deal with. They kept me informed of progress and I would recommend them without hesitation.

Quality products, flexible service

Had 7 double roller blinds installed today (order 73671.A) by Andrew and have been very pleased with the service. From Ian's initial measure and quote to installation it's been a reasonable 4 weeks. Accent blinds were very flexible with our installation and it was never a problem to have other people home for second measurements and installation and call them before arrival as I was at work. It was also not a problem to add privacy blinds to the existing roller blinds in our lounge room (pictured). The old venetian blinds in our bedrooms were also uninstalled and disposed of at minimal cost, saving us the hassle. The quality of the blinds are exceptional and we know they will last for years to come - thanks Andrew, Ian & the team at Accent!

Stu Webb

Stu WebbHunter Region, NSW

Blocking out the sun - Cassette rollers

Returning customers. We installed sun blocking cassette rollers. Fantastic service from the office, the quoter and the installer. The cassette roller is excellent and works exactly as promoted. Ongoing satisfaction.

Melinda

MelindaHunter Region, NSW

I love my new shutters it changes the look of the house making it very modern looking

The installer was very helpful and very nice and explained how to work the roller blinds and asked if I wanted them to work together or separate. The salesman was also very friendly and offered advice.

Babs

BabsSydney, NSW

Dissatisfied no after sale service provided.

No after sale service, contacted store and was advised they would phone back. After 2 days not receiving a phone call I phoned again and was advised there was no record of my previous phone call. Someone did eventually phone back and I was told there was new owners and Accent would not service products installed by precious owner. New owner bought the coy and the product therefore should be servicing their product.
Very dissatisfied no service provided.

Excellent value Jan

Excellent value JanSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent Quality, service as always

We had 2 Venetians Blinds installed, replacing old ones. We have always used Accent Blinds for all our window dressings, they are very helpful. Price on point. Quality is excellent. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend.

Jo E

Jo EHunter Region, NSW

My Accent shutters are lovely!

I selected Accent shutters after a recommendation and viewing the same product from friends. The shutters look and work well. The service from the salesman and installer was very personable and most importantly very professional. Love the job well done!

S TaylorHunter Region, NSW

Very happy

Ordered both panel glide and roller blinds. Ian, the sales consultant, was very knowledgeable and friendly. Blinds arrived in two weeks. The installer did a great job, and the finished products look fabulous. The blinds are great quality, were a good price and we are very satisfied.

Hi Sarah,
You are most welcome for the 5 star review, and our order number was 72868. I will definitely be a returning customer when it comes time to change other window blinds in our house. Have a great day.
Simone Taylor

Thank you again.

Patrick W Suzanne S

Patrick W Suzanne Sasked

Why is Accent Blinds still allowed to trade. Rude customer service & never fix any issues? Robbers & down right thieves.

JPK
JPK

The only reason they are still trading is because the building trade is booming. If they were around when times were tuff, they would be long gone.

David peters

the worst company i dealt with in my reno. they siliconed the whole thing together , the whole thing fell out after 2 months of opening, had 2 contractors called Cory parsons and Nathan lyons, left silicone also over new carpet, and lied also.

victoria.sharland

victoria.sharlandasked

My blinds from accent seemed to have warped. Has anyone else had this problem? Only had them 6 months

Unhappy 1
Unhappy 1

My blinds which are roller blinds have all creased at the bottom. Not sure why. There is no point in asking Accent to do anything about it, as they do not have any customer service and they don't care anyway.
I hope they go out of business - they are shonks.

David peters

With mine they siliconed the whole thing to the ceiling, base and sides, if they have siliconed yours also instead of bolting them, one side may of disconnected, hence warping may be a result. not to mention all the silicone they left on carpet, and was not fitted right at all. very bad service as they didnt return calls, I had to ring fair trading for advice..

Jo

Joasked

I had 2 faux wood white Venetian blinds installed by Accent Blinds in a bedroom & they smell terrible. even after 4 weeks & constant airing of the room the smell is no better. Has anyone else had this problem? I just can't think what would be causing this smell, it's like rotten eggs or dead animal, not nice at all.

SB
SB

Sorry Jo. I cant help you. I still havent got my blinds!!

gg
gg

I have the same problem with these blinds and also have had no support from Accent Blinds. I have asked Accent to remove the blinds and refund my deposit with no luck so far.

Get an answer from our members and Accent Blinds representatives