Accent Blinds

Accent Blinds (page 4 of 15)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (55)

Tracey Swain

Tracey SwainHunter Region, NSW

Love our new blinds!

We found the process very smooth and easy from start. Our blinds actually arrived earlier than expected.
We reported a flaw on one blind and the problem was rectified without issue.

Excellent value Jan

Excellent value JanSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent Quality, service as always

We had 2 Venetians Blinds installed, replacing old ones. We have always used Accent Blinds for all our window dressings, they are very helpful. Price on point. Quality is excellent. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend.

Jo E

Jo EHunter Region, NSW

My Accent shutters are lovely!

I selected Accent shutters after a recommendation and viewing the same product from friends. The shutters look and work well. The service from the salesman and installer was very personable and most importantly very professional. Love the job well done!

S TaylorHunter Region, NSW

Very happy

Ordered both panel glide and roller blinds. Ian, the sales consultant, was very knowledgeable and friendly. Blinds arrived in two weeks. The installer did a great job, and the finished products look fabulous. The blinds are great quality, were a good price and we are very satisfied.

Hi Sarah,
You are most welcome for the 5 star review, and our order number was 72868. I will definitely be a returning customer when it comes time to change other window blinds in our house. Have a great day.
Simone Taylor

Thank you again.

Linda

LindaNew South Wales

Excellent Product and Service

We have just had some venetian blinds installed in our bathroom/toilets. We are extremely happy with the product and service we have received from Accent at Wallsend right from the inital phone call to get a quote through to the installation. Everyone we dealt with were friendly and helpful. We had 3 quotes and they were the cheapest but quality is great - highly recommended.

Sarah M.Accent Blinds

Terrible product and terrible customer service. The shutters are second rate.

Customer service is too busy to help when their product is faulty. Horrible service and a horrible product. Second rate business importing bad products from china. I would steer clear of this business

Sarah M.Accent Blinds

Hi Elizabeth, please advise your order number so that we can respond to your review. Thank you. Accent Blinds

PipHunter Region, NSW

Love these blinds

I have just purchased and have had installed roller blinds in my living room. I chose Accent as two years ago I had fantastic Accent panel glides installed in my bedrooms. I love the quality of your products and Jeff, the salesperson and Dave, the installer are excellent representatives of your company.

Quote No. 72631.A
Philippa Kearney
Medowie NSW

Kyles

KylesSydney Surrounds, NSW

Extremely Happy Customer

I really love my shutters they make the house look so modern. The price was amazing i really did not expect to be paying anything under ten grand for these but now have 3 huge windows at the front of the house plus 3 other Bedrooms, Kitchen & big window at the end of the hallway with Shutters also 4 Roller Blinds on a couple of glass doors at the rear of my house. I just want to say thanks Accent Blinds for the service of the ladys in the office, Ian who gave us a great price & to the guys who installed everything for us.

linda

lindaHunter Region, NSW

Bedroom shutters Order No. 71709.A

I am extremely happy with my bedroom shutters which was installed by a lovely man named Dave from Newcastle Branch. Jeff the salesman was also prompt with his quote. The only problem was I did have to wait 11 weeks but the office staff did keep me up to date with the delay reasons.

Ghazale

GhazaleSydney, NSW

They are the worst company I have ever met.

They are the worst company I have ever met. No customer service, the lady un the phone is so rude, they are really bad on timing, they don’t do any of their promises, the blind is low quality, it is about 4 month they are fixing their mistakes on the blinds on our unit, cutting, changing &... resizing.
I don’t understand how the do lots of advertising on the radio. We are tired of them. Accent Blind is the worst.

Sarah M.Accent Blinds

Hi Ghazale, please can you supply your order number so that we can assist and respond to your claims.
Kind regards, Accent Blinds

Nicole

Nicole

Poor business practice and poor customer service

Terrible

Quoted (quote No:68932A) and paid five weeks still not ready. Nobody from the company even give you a call and inform you about it. I called several time but unable to get answers wont return calls. They don't give a damn. It was a very bad experience. I never recommend to anyone.

Stew

StewHunter Region, NSW

Snazzy shutters

What a difference these white shutters make to our tired room! So fresh and modern. They are laughing at our other curtains and blinds!! Accent service was wonderful.....efficient reliable and courteous. We will be back!

MichaelMount Colah

Polite,punctual,perfect price.

The quoter was helpful and amiable. The price was fantastic.The finished product was ready sooner than stated. The installation was a breeze. A worthwhile purchase. Thank you

It was the team from Wallsend that got the job done. Quote no. 68444.A

Wouldn’t even give them 1*

Worst customer service I’ve ever experienced - paid $3000 for curtains and blinds, the curtains have a hold in and blinds marked, took a month to get someone round to take a simple picture then a month of calling on hold and following up constantly with rude customer service and unhelpful. Finally got a customer service manager and was promised call backs that didn’t happen, called again to have a big argument she was shouting at me and hung up. Asked for a refund they said no, asked for a manager they said no. Now have to wait 6 weeks for replacement goods with no compensation. Would never recommend this company to anyone it’s actually the worst people I’ve ever dealt with.

Anna

Anna

Very good service.

They have been on time,friendly service, my house luck beautiful now..I would recommend to my friends, and family definitely..for Kwik service call Accent blinds..

Sarah M.Accent Blinds

Hi Anna, thank you for your 5* review! Please advise your order # so we can share it with the team here at Accent Blinds.
Kind regards, Accent Blinds.

BWSCamden NSW

Do not go near them. Lifetime warranty = 10 years now!

Pathetic!!!
Bought a near house full of plantation shutters from them 12 years ago. Attempted to organise a repair on one. After failure to return phone calls etc I had to pay a $99 service call to even get anyone to come here....well that’s what I thought. I was contacted today and advised that they are not doing any service calls on goods older than 10 years old! The reply to my question that the lifetime warranty means nothing and the reply was “Yes”.

Apparently it’s changed hands and it appears they are not upholding the lifetime warranty promise which is in writing.

Accent Blinds are pathetic!!!

Stay well away from them and if you thought you had a lifetime warranty well it’s now 10 years or whatever they want to make up!!

Sarah M.Accent Blinds

We understand your frustration however this business and its owner did not sell this product to you.

Gail T

Gail TNewcastle

Gave the old house new life.

Excellent service from all staff. Girls on the phone were friendly and helpful. Both Jeff and Dave who were involved in measuring, quoting and installing were polite, efficient and extremely professional. The blinds were of a good quality and competitively priced. I would be happy to recommend this company to others.

Sarah M.Accent Blinds

Hi Gail, thank you for taking time out of your day to share your experience with Accent Blinds. To assist us in sharing to the team that their continuous hard work has been appreciated please advise your order number.
Kind regards, Accent Blinds

macfadcg

macfadcgSYDNEY

Perfecto! Thank you so much

Measure & quote from Ian perfect as I had option of sheer/blockout vs slimline ventians. Went with the slimline. Installer did 2nd measure. All up in 29 days!

Joy

JoyNewcastle

Very Satisfiel!!!!

I ordered shutters in white for 6 windows from Accent Blinds Wallsend! The installer did a great job was very pleasant and friendly! All windows fitted beautifully indeed! I would highly recommend Accent blinds for price quality and communication! Aaa++++

Sarah M.Accent Blinds

Hi Joy, thank you for your 5* review. We aim for this result each and every time. To assist us in sharing your review with those who sold and installed your order, please advise your order #.
Kind regards, Accent Blinds Wallsend

Patrick W Suzanne S

Patrick W Suzanne Sasked

Why is Accent Blinds still allowed to trade. Rude customer service & never fix any issues? Robbers & down right thieves.

JPK
JPK

The only reason they are still trading is because the building trade is booming. If they were around when times were tuff, they would be long gone.

David peters

the worst company i dealt with in my reno. they siliconed the whole thing together , the whole thing fell out after 2 months of opening, had 2 contractors called Cory parsons and Nathan lyons, left silicone also over new carpet, and lied also.

victoria.sharland

victoria.sharlandasked

My blinds from accent seemed to have warped. Has anyone else had this problem? Only had them 6 months

Unhappy 1
Unhappy 1

My blinds which are roller blinds have all creased at the bottom. Not sure why. There is no point in asking Accent to do anything about it, as they do not have any customer service and they don't care anyway.
I hope they go out of business - they are shonks.

David peters

With mine they siliconed the whole thing to the ceiling, base and sides, if they have siliconed yours also instead of bolting them, one side may of disconnected, hence warping may be a result. not to mention all the silicone they left on carpet, and was not fitted right at all. very bad service as they didnt return calls, I had to ring fair trading for advice..

Jo

Joasked

I had 2 faux wood white Venetian blinds installed by Accent Blinds in a bedroom & they smell terrible. even after 4 weeks & constant airing of the room the smell is no better. Has anyone else had this problem? I just can't think what would be causing this smell, it's like rotten eggs or dead animal, not nice at all.

SB
SB

Sorry Jo. I cant help you. I still havent got my blinds!!

gg
gg

I have the same problem with these blinds and also have had no support from Accent Blinds. I have asked Accent to remove the blinds and refund my deposit with no luck so far.

Get an answer from our members and Accent Blinds representatives