Accent Blinds

Accent Blinds (page 4 of 4)

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (65)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (65)

Terrible product and terrible customer service. The shutters are second rate.

Customer service is too busy to help when their product is faulty. Horrible service and a horrible product. Second rate business importing bad products from china. I would steer clear of this business

Sarah M.Accent Blinds

Hi Elizabeth, please advise your order number so that we can respond to your review. Thank you. Accent Blinds

PipHunter Region, NSW

Love these blinds

I have just purchased and have had installed roller blinds in my living room. I chose Accent as two years ago I had fantastic Accent panel glides installed in my bedrooms. I love the quality of your products and Jeff, the salesperson and Dave, the installer are excellent representatives of your company.

Quote No. 72631.A
Philippa Kearney
Medowie NSW

Kyles

KylesSydney Surrounds, NSW

Extremely Happy Customer

I really love my shutters they make the house look so modern. The price was amazing i really did not expect to be paying anything under ten grand for these but now have 3 huge windows at the front of the house plus 3 other Bedrooms, Kitchen & big window at the end of the hallway with Shutters also 4 Roller Blinds on a couple of glass doors at the rear of my house. I just want to say thanks Accent Blinds for the service of the ladys in the office, Ian who gave us a great price & to the guys who installed everything for us.

Blind & Shutter Shops

Find out how Accent Blinds compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

linda

lindaHunter Region, NSW

Bedroom shutters Order No. 71709.A

I am extremely happy with my bedroom shutters which was installed by a lovely man named Dave from Newcastle Branch. Jeff the salesman was also prompt with his quote. The only problem was I did have to wait 11 weeks but the office staff did keep me up to date with the delay reasons.

David petersSydney, NSW

Very bad contactors

2 very bad contractors came to install. [names removed]. They siliconed the whole thing together, left a mess and ruined our new carpet with silicone all over it . $3000 for 2 shutters and extremely bad service, please stay clear of this company. They are of the worst type, and really dont care the reult of final job.

David peters

i cant beleive after so long accent still getting every week extremely bad reviews, nothing hasd changed pathetic fraudulent company

Patrick W Suzanne S

Patrick W Suzanne Sasked

Why is Accent Blinds still allowed to trade. Rude customer service & never fix any issues? Robbers & down right thieves.

JPK
JPK

The only reason they are still trading is because the building trade is booming. If they were around when times were tuff, they would be long gone.

David peters

the worst company i dealt with in my reno. they siliconed the whole thing together , the whole thing fell out after 2 months of opening, had 2 contractors called Cory parsons and Nathan lyons, left silicone also over new carpet, and lied also.

victoria.sharland

victoria.sharlandasked

My blinds from accent seemed to have warped. Has anyone else had this problem? Only had them 6 months

Unhappy 1
Unhappy 1

My blinds which are roller blinds have all creased at the bottom. Not sure why. There is no point in asking Accent to do anything about it, as they do not have any customer service and they don't care anyway.
I hope they go out of business - they are shonks.

David peters

With mine they siliconed the whole thing to the ceiling, base and sides, if they have siliconed yours also instead of bolting them, one side may of disconnected, hence warping may be a result. not to mention all the silicone they left on carpet, and was not fitted right at all. very bad service as they didnt return calls, I had to ring fair trading for advice..

Jo

Joasked

I had 2 faux wood white Venetian blinds installed by Accent Blinds in a bedroom & they smell terrible. even after 4 weeks & constant airing of the room the smell is no better. Has anyone else had this problem? I just can't think what would be causing this smell, it's like rotten eggs or dead animal, not nice at all.

SB
SB

Sorry Jo. I cant help you. I still havent got my blinds!!

gg
gg

I have the same problem with these blinds and also have had no support from Accent Blinds. I have asked Accent to remove the blinds and refund my deposit with no luck so far.

Get an answer from our members and Accent Blinds representatives