Accent Blinds

Accent Blinds (page 4 of 7)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (5)
Tom Ryan

Tom Ryansydney

The worst company I have delt with in my life. WITHOUT EXCEPTION

Ordered and payed for my blinds $1900 on 4 December 2014.
Was promised installation first week of January.
Been calling weekly for the last 3 months asking where my blinds are.
Each time i am promised, next week, next week.
NEVER USE THIS COMPANY.
THEY DESERVE TO GO BANKRUPT WITH THIS CUSTOMER SERVICE AND EFFICIENCY.!!!!!!!
Tom Ryan

BRF-484

BRF-484Sydney

Terrible Customer Service.

Abissmal Service - Not worth one star

DO NOT BUY HERE!

The installation was hideous! The blinds fell down! The plugs just fell out! One blind was not even installed, just wedged in! Ofcourse, it fell down! After calling to get the problem fixed I experienced the most revolting customer service. I was told to pay $80 for a call out fee! Why should I pay extra for your terrible work when its clearly your fault? I paid thousands of dollars for a substandard product! My advice is to buy somewhere else, otherwise you too will be left feeling disappointed and ripped off!

Service

Most useless company I have ever dealt with. Totally incompetent can't believe they are in business. Painful, rude, inept, crap.

Gwen BSydney

Bullied and called a liar after asking to have terrible blind installation fixed

0 out of 5 stars should be an option

Extremely Poor Customer Service

Jorge N.

Jorge N.Sydney

Rip-off!

I wanted to get some shutters installed at my place and asked for a quote from Accent Blinds. They gave me a quote for $2,850 for 3 shutters. Then I got a quote from Shutters Australia for EXACTLY the same product for only $1,680. So I called Accent Blinds again letting them know about the new quote I got, and they offered to price match straight away. Why not offering the best rate straight away? I understand they need to make a profit, but trying to rip off people an extra $1,170 that's insane!!!! I ended up going with Shutters Australia at the end and I'm very happy with my purchase.

Worst Experience Ever

Find out how Accent Blinds compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

No consideration for the customer

Our installation was two windows short and part of the order which was requested as timber venetians ended up as plastic thanks to poor communication by the sales representative as to the product specification. We have made a number of attempts by telephone and email to contact the company to complete the order but they do not have the decency to reply!

Less than one star!

So far it has been nearly 6 months of trying to get my shutters correctly installed. Firstly they lost my order but didn't even bother to tell me until 2 weeks after their expected install date. Then when they arrived, they were incorrect. Now it's still a constant battle to get them correct. I've asked repeatedly for the name of the managing directory or ceo and they blatantly lie, saying that nobody knows who it is?? Do not use accent blinds.

Terrible customer service

Arranged for a consultant to visit for a measure and quote. Was given a date but the consultant didn't turn up or ring. My email follow-up received no response. Wasted a day and ended up dumping them. Other reviews suggested their customer service is rubbish and best to look elsewhere.

Terrible product and terrible afterservice

Purchased 15 blinds 5 years ago cords are way too thin and are constantly twisting. 4 stoppers broke within 2 years. Then one blind top support broke in half. so am paying to have this replaced. Order placed October no replies to my enquires and still no blind. At the time on a written quote was told the cost of replacing stopers. Then a phone call saying it would be an extra $75 per blind. Going through consumer affairs not a happy customer! Their pr people need a lot more training

Peter J

Peter JSydney

Accent 'no show' blinds

This company is hopeless. We made 4 separate appointments for them to do a measure and quote and never actually saw anyone from Accent.
Week one they cancelled because the rep was sick, the second week he cancelled because he hurt his back, the third week he cancelled because he had a car accident and this week he cancelled because he was busy ! They must have lost their excuse book and just opted for 'I'm too busy today'. How are they still in business? When they asked us to reschedule yet again, they were miffed when we said 'no way, go away'! We are so glad that all we lost was a month of our time and that we didn't use them. Accent should change their name to 'Accident waiting to happen'

Read reviews and be warned

I too wish I'd read reviews before entering an agreement with Accent. Their customer service is shocking. It took 10 months to finally receive what I ordered, as it took 3 attempts to provide the product I'd requested. To their credit they did finally deliver, but it was a constant battle with follow ups, time and added expense that I had to endure in order to get what I ordered. I really have nothing good to say about this company and certainly wouldn't use them again.

irena a

irena aSydney, NSW

Horrible

I wish I read the reviews before I purchased the vertical blinds from them. The weights at the bottom of the blinds are not sowed in so they keep falling out every time I open/close the blinds. I guess saves them paying an extra hour of work to some poor bugger in China. Took forever to deliver.

VicP

VicPSydney

I wouldn't recommend them....

I give order for vertical blinds and shuttles. According to them vertical blinds takes 4 week to make and 6-8 week for shuttles. Now they had some issue in their China manufacturer who makes shuttles. I request them if Accent has issue then at least install vertical blind which are ready in their warehouse. But they didn’t install vertical blind because I give order all together. The result I have to suffer for 13 weeks without blind. I can’t imagine how their company works. I took decision to go with them because of cheaper in market but now I filling I was wrong. Inserted of cheaper better I go with expensive.

Not even worth one star

David petersSydney, NSW

Very bad contactors

2 very bad contractors came to install. [names removed]. They siliconed the whole thing together, left a mess and ruined our new carpet with silicone all over it . $3000 for 2 shutters and extremely bad service, please stay clear of this company. They are of the worst type, and really dont care the reult of final job.

David peters

i cant beleive after so long accent still getting every week extremely bad reviews, nothing hasd changed pathetic fraudulent company

Accent Blinds
Sarah M.Accent Blinds

Shuters

I wouldn't use Accent Blinds again
Their service is abysmal
They take your money quickly enough
It takes 6 to 8 weeks for shutters which are made in China
It took us 6 months supposedly to fix the problem
Which is that there were blades in the shutters which were bent
They have supposedly fixed them but there are still gaps
In a bedroom thus isn't acceptable as the light is coming in
The only time they look good is when they are open
The 2 guys who came to fit them were very nice but they haven't solved the problem
The fact you can't get any answer when you ring them.the offer to ring you back but it doesn't happen

Patrick W Suzanne S

Patrick W Suzanne Sasked

Why is Accent Blinds still allowed to trade. Rude customer service & never fix any issues? Robbers & down right thieves.

JPK
JPK

The only reason they are still trading is because the building trade is booming. If they were around when times were tuff, they would be long gone.

David peters

the worst company i dealt with in my reno. they siliconed the whole thing together , the whole thing fell out after 2 months of opening, had 2 contractors called Cory parsons and Nathan lyons, left silicone also over new carpet, and lied also.

victoria.sharland

victoria.sharlandasked

My blinds from accent seemed to have warped. Has anyone else had this problem? Only had them 6 months

Unhappy 1
Unhappy 1

My blinds which are roller blinds have all creased at the bottom. Not sure why. There is no point in asking Accent to do anything about it, as they do not have any customer service and they don't care anyway.
I hope they go out of business - they are shonks.

David peters

With mine they siliconed the whole thing to the ceiling, base and sides, if they have siliconed yours also instead of bolting them, one side may of disconnected, hence warping may be a result. not to mention all the silicone they left on carpet, and was not fitted right at all. very bad service as they didnt return calls, I had to ring fair trading for advice..

Jo

Joasked

I had 2 faux wood white Venetian blinds installed by Accent Blinds in a bedroom & they smell terrible. even after 4 weeks & constant airing of the room the smell is no better. Has anyone else had this problem? I just can't think what would be causing this smell, it's like rotten eggs or dead animal, not nice at all.

SB
SB

Sorry Jo. I cant help you. I still havent got my blinds!!

gg
gg

I have the same problem with these blinds and also have had no support from Accent Blinds. I have asked Accent to remove the blinds and refund my deposit with no luck so far.

Get an answer from our members and Accent Blinds representatives