Accent Blinds

Accent Blinds (page 4 of 8)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (52)

S TaylorHunter Region, NSW

Very happy

Ordered both panel glide and roller blinds. Ian, the sales consultant, was very knowledgeable and friendly. Blinds arrived in two weeks. The installer did a great job, and the finished products look fabulous. The blinds are great quality, were a good price and we are very satisfied.

Hi Sarah,
You are most welcome for the 5 star review, and our order number was 72868. I will definitely be a returning customer when it comes time to change other window blinds in our house. Have a great day.
Simone Taylor

Thank you again.

Linda

LindaNew South Wales

Excellent Product and Service

We have just had some venetian blinds installed in our bathroom/toilets. We are extremely happy with the product and service we have received from Accent at Wallsend right from the inital phone call to get a quote through to the installation. Everyone we dealt with were friendly and helpful. We had 3 quotes and they were the cheapest but quality is great - highly recommended.

PipHunter Region, NSW

Love these blinds

I have just purchased and have had installed roller blinds in my living room. I chose Accent as two years ago I had fantastic Accent panel glides installed in my bedrooms. I love the quality of your products and Jeff, the salesperson and Dave, the installer are excellent representatives of your company.

Quote No. 72631.A
Philippa Kearney
Medowie NSW

Kyles

KylesSydney Surrounds, NSW

Extremely Happy Customer

I really love my shutters they make the house look so modern. The price was amazing i really did not expect to be paying anything under ten grand for these but now have 3 huge windows at the front of the house plus 3 other Bedrooms, Kitchen & big window at the end of the hallway with Shutters also 4 Roller Blinds on a couple of glass doors at the rear of my house. I just want to say thanks Accent Blinds for the service of the ladys in the office, Ian who gave us a great price & to the guys who installed everything for us.

linda

lindaHunter Region, NSW

Bedroom shutters Order No. 71709.A

I am extremely happy with my bedroom shutters which was installed by a lovely man named Dave from Newcastle Branch. Jeff the salesman was also prompt with his quote. The only problem was I did have to wait 11 weeks but the office staff did keep me up to date with the delay reasons.

Stew

StewHunter Region, NSW

Snazzy shutters

What a difference these white shutters make to our tired room! So fresh and modern. They are laughing at our other curtains and blinds!! Accent service was wonderful.....efficient reliable and courteous. We will be back!

MichaelMount Colah

Polite,punctual,perfect price.

The quoter was helpful and amiable. The price was fantastic.The finished product was ready sooner than stated. The installation was a breeze. A worthwhile purchase. Thank you

It was the team from Wallsend that got the job done. Quote no. 68444.A

Anna

Anna

Very good service.

They have been on time,friendly service, my house luck beautiful now..I would recommend to my friends, and family definitely..for Kwik service call Accent blinds..

Sarah M.Accent Blinds

Hi Anna, thank you for your 5* review! Please advise your order # so we can share it with the team here at Accent Blinds.
Kind regards, Accent Blinds.

Gail T

Gail TNewcastle

Gave the old house new life.

Excellent service from all staff. Girls on the phone were friendly and helpful. Both Jeff and Dave who were involved in measuring, quoting and installing were polite, efficient and extremely professional. The blinds were of a good quality and competitively priced. I would be happy to recommend this company to others.

Sarah M.Accent Blinds

Hi Gail, thank you for taking time out of your day to share your experience with Accent Blinds. To assist us in sharing to the team that their continuous hard work has been appreciated please advise your order number.
Kind regards, Accent Blinds

macfadcg

macfadcgSYDNEY

Perfecto! Thank you so much

Measure & quote from Ian perfect as I had option of sheer/blockout vs slimline ventians. Went with the slimline. Installer did 2nd measure. All up in 29 days!

Joy

JoyNewcastle

Very Satisfiel!!!!

I ordered shutters in white for 6 windows from Accent Blinds Wallsend! The installer did a great job was very pleasant and friendly! All windows fitted beautifully indeed! I would highly recommend Accent blinds for price quality and communication! Aaa++++

Sarah M.Accent Blinds

Hi Joy, thank you for your 5* review. We aim for this result each and every time. To assist us in sharing your review with those who sold and installed your order, please advise your order #.
Kind regards, Accent Blinds Wallsend

Good Blinds

All worked well. Blinds look very good. Installer was fast and efficient and a very pleasant operator. Would recommend them. Thank you.

Sarah M.Accent Blinds

Thanks Michael for taking the time to write this review. We are always working to make sure our lead time is as small as possible. Would you please sending through your order number so we can let our staff know?

Accent Blinds

Great service quick delivery and prompt service fitting excellent and prompt

Accent blinds were great from start too finish on time and professional.installl was spot on.very happy customer
Thanks great job.

Sarah M.Accent Blinds

Thanks Lunny, we are always looking at how we can stream line our procedures to make from quote to install as fast as possible. Would you send through your quote number so we can let our staff know your positive review.

Domenic

DomenicOurimbah

Fantastic

Accent blinds were excellent to deal with from the first call. They weren’t the cheapest but they listened to what we wanted and delivered perfectly

Sarah M.Accent Blinds

Domenic, thanks for the positive feedback. Would you mind sending through your order number so we can let our reps and installers know your feedback?

Pippa

PippaNewcastle

Best in Newcastle area

Professional. Punctual. Reliable.
Realistic cost. Competitive in local market.
Staff always helpful and courteous.
Highly recommended. Would not go anywhere else now.

Uncle Tim

Uncle TimSydney, NSW

A breath of fresh air

We needed to replace our 13 year old cherry timber venetion blinds with a wider white venetion blind to brighten our home interior and to allow a better view of our developing back yard. The Accent Blinds representative was very professional and the quotation was not too much above our budget.
Upon our acceptance of the quote the order was placed with the company's factory and has been installed about three weeks later, again with a very capable and polite installer.
The immediate impression of the installed product was like a breath of fresh air.
We are extemely happy with Accent Blinds for the service and for the excellent finished product.,

WOW

From the first phone call to Accent Blinds to the installation by David was amazing. House looks terrific. We are very happy.

Sarah M.Accent Blinds

Thanks Peter. We'll be sure to let the team at Wallsend know about your review. They really do got the extra mile for their customers.

Kind regards

Susan

SusanHunter

Excellent Courteous Service

The Shutters make my home look brand new. David, the Installer was very competent, helpful and professional. Excellent, courteous service! Order no: 64192-A

Sarah M.Accent Blinds

Thanks Susan, David is a great guy and an amazing installer. We'll be sure to pass on your review to him and the rest of the crew in Wallsend.

Tony stringer

Tony stringerNewcastle

Window vertical blinds.

The quote was very reasonable ... no hard sell. The product was terrific and the service was great. We would recommend Access Blinds to anyone. Thanks very much Accent ... you’ve made our day!

Kevin

KevinSydney

Very professional

We selected Accent due to their staff’s superiority in knowledge of designing shutters that take into consideration “fit for purpose” whereas most other competitors did not. In our case the design allows us to remove our top floor sliding windows for cleaning whereas competitors designs locked them in behind their shutters leaving impossible to remove and clean both the outside face of window and flyscreens.

Patrick W Suzanne S

Patrick W Suzanne Sasked

Why is Accent Blinds still allowed to trade. Rude customer service & never fix any issues? Robbers & down right thieves.

JPK
JPK

The only reason they are still trading is because the building trade is booming. If they were around when times were tuff, they would be long gone.

David peters

the worst company i dealt with in my reno. they siliconed the whole thing together , the whole thing fell out after 2 months of opening, had 2 contractors called Cory parsons and Nathan lyons, left silicone also over new carpet, and lied also.

victoria.sharland

victoria.sharlandasked

My blinds from accent seemed to have warped. Has anyone else had this problem? Only had them 6 months

Unhappy 1
Unhappy 1

My blinds which are roller blinds have all creased at the bottom. Not sure why. There is no point in asking Accent to do anything about it, as they do not have any customer service and they don't care anyway.
I hope they go out of business - they are shonks.

David peters

With mine they siliconed the whole thing to the ceiling, base and sides, if they have siliconed yours also instead of bolting them, one side may of disconnected, hence warping may be a result. not to mention all the silicone they left on carpet, and was not fitted right at all. very bad service as they didnt return calls, I had to ring fair trading for advice..

Jo

Joasked

I had 2 faux wood white Venetian blinds installed by Accent Blinds in a bedroom & they smell terrible. even after 4 weeks & constant airing of the room the smell is no better. Has anyone else had this problem? I just can't think what would be causing this smell, it's like rotten eggs or dead animal, not nice at all.

SB
SB

Sorry Jo. I cant help you. I still havent got my blinds!!

gg
gg

I have the same problem with these blinds and also have had no support from Accent Blinds. I have asked Accent to remove the blinds and refund my deposit with no luck so far.

Get an answer from our members and Accent Blinds representatives