Accent Blinds

Accent Blinds (page 5 of 16)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (62)

Nicole

Nicole

Poor business practice and poor customer service

Terrible

Quoted (quote No:68932A) and paid five weeks still not ready. Nobody from the company even give you a call and inform you about it. I called several time but unable to get answers wont return calls. They don't give a damn. It was a very bad experience. I never recommend to anyone.

Stew

StewHunter Region, NSW

Snazzy shutters

What a difference these white shutters make to our tired room! So fresh and modern. They are laughing at our other curtains and blinds!! Accent service was wonderful.....efficient reliable and courteous. We will be back!

MichaelMount Colah

Polite,punctual,perfect price.

The quoter was helpful and amiable. The price was fantastic.The finished product was ready sooner than stated. The installation was a breeze. A worthwhile purchase. Thank you

It was the team from Wallsend that got the job done. Quote no. 68444.A

Wouldn’t even give them 1*

Worst customer service I’ve ever experienced - paid $3000 for curtains and blinds, the curtains have a hold in and blinds marked, took a month to get someone round to take a simple picture then a month of calling on hold and following up constantly with rude customer service and unhelpful. Finally got a customer service manager and was promised call backs that didn’t happen, called again to have a big argument she was shouting at me and hung up. Asked for a refund they said no, asked for a manager they said no. Now have to wait 6 weeks for replacement goods with no compensation. Would never recommend this company to anyone it’s actually the worst people I’ve ever dealt with.

Anna

Anna

Very good service.

They have been on time,friendly service, my house luck beautiful now..I would recommend to my friends, and family definitely..for Kwik service call Accent blinds..

Sarah M.Accent Blinds

Hi Anna, thank you for your 5* review! Please advise your order # so we can share it with the team here at Accent Blinds.
Kind regards, Accent Blinds.

BWSCamden NSW

Do not go near them. Lifetime warranty = 10 years now!

Pathetic!!!
Bought a near house full of plantation shutters from them 12 years ago. Attempted to organise a repair on one. After failure to return phone calls etc I had to pay a $99 service call to even get anyone to come here....well that’s what I thought. I was contacted today and advised that they are not doing any service calls on goods older than 10 years old! The reply to my question that the lifetime warranty means nothing and the reply was “Yes”.

Apparently it’s changed hands and it appears they are not upholding the lifetime warranty promise which is in writing.

Accent Blinds are pathetic!!!

Stay well away from them and if you thought you had a lifetime warranty well it’s now 10 years or whatever they want to make up!!

Sarah M.Accent Blinds

We understand your frustration however this business and its owner did not sell this product to you.

Gail T

Gail TNewcastle

Gave the old house new life.

Excellent service from all staff. Girls on the phone were friendly and helpful. Both Jeff and Dave who were involved in measuring, quoting and installing were polite, efficient and extremely professional. The blinds were of a good quality and competitively priced. I would be happy to recommend this company to others.

Sarah M.Accent Blinds

Hi Gail, thank you for taking time out of your day to share your experience with Accent Blinds. To assist us in sharing to the team that their continuous hard work has been appreciated please advise your order number.
Kind regards, Accent Blinds

macfadcg

macfadcgSYDNEY

Perfecto! Thank you so much

Measure & quote from Ian perfect as I had option of sheer/blockout vs slimline ventians. Went with the slimline. Installer did 2nd measure. All up in 29 days!

Joy

JoyNewcastle

Very Satisfiel!!!!

I ordered shutters in white for 6 windows from Accent Blinds Wallsend! The installer did a great job was very pleasant and friendly! All windows fitted beautifully indeed! I would highly recommend Accent blinds for price quality and communication! Aaa++++

Sarah M.Accent Blinds

Hi Joy, thank you for your 5* review. We aim for this result each and every time. To assist us in sharing your review with those who sold and installed your order, please advise your order #.
Kind regards, Accent Blinds Wallsend

Good Blinds

All worked well. Blinds look very good. Installer was fast and efficient and a very pleasant operator. Would recommend them. Thank you.

Sarah M.Accent Blinds

Thanks Michael for taking the time to write this review. We are always working to make sure our lead time is as small as possible. Would you please sending through your order number so we can let our staff know?

ViviSydney

Looks Great!

I googled Accent Blinds and the contact details were easily listed. I do prefer to book a quote over the phone and speak to the vendor. We were very happy with the good service which Accent Blinds provided. The salesman was punctual; He discussed the placement of how the blinds will open out over the windows, cords and choice of colour; he was very helpful. The measurements were checked by the installer who also was very friendly and helpful. The sales staff were enthusiastic and friendly, they kept us up to date of the estimated time of dispatchment which was on time. The installer was punctual, polite and kept his work area neat and safe at all times during the installation. The installer delivered a good quality of service.

Sarah M.Accent Blinds

Thanks Vivi for your positive review all. This is the result that we work hard to achieve everyday. Would you mind sending through your quote number so that we can share with our staff.

Watto

Watto

So happy with our new blinds!

We were very happy with how fast and informative Jeff was in providing a quote and information on Accents products.

Once we ordered our blinds they arrived within 3 weeks. We received a phone call on Friday to say they had arrived and the installer was at our house at 9am on the Monday morning to install them.

We did have a problem with the way one of the blinds rolled but were given another option which we tried and fixed the problem.

We would highly recommend Jeff and Accent Blinds

Sarah M.Accent Blinds

Thanks Watto, We'll let Jeff and the team at Wallsend know.

Accent Blinds

Great service quick delivery and prompt service fitting excellent and prompt

Accent blinds were great from start too finish on time and professional.installl was spot on.very happy customer
Thanks great job.

Sarah M.Accent Blinds

Thanks Lunny, we are always looking at how we can stream line our procedures to make from quote to install as fast as possible. Would you send through your quote number so we can let our staff know your positive review.

Domenic

DomenicOurimbah

Fantastic

Accent blinds were excellent to deal with from the first call. They weren’t the cheapest but they listened to what we wanted and delivered perfectly

Sarah M.Accent Blinds

Domenic, thanks for the positive feedback. Would you mind sending through your order number so we can let our reps and installers know your feedback?

Pathetic Service on Small Order will lose Accent (AAH PTY LTD) a Large Order

Pippa

PippaNewcastle

Best in Newcastle area

Professional. Punctual. Reliable.
Realistic cost. Competitive in local market.
Staff always helpful and courteous.
Highly recommended. Would not go anywhere else now.

Sarah M.Accent Blinds

Easy to order installation on time good quality

Very happy with service easy to organise measure blinds arrived and installed within 2 weeks as agreed on paying deposit

Sarah M.Accent Blinds

Thanks Rochelle, We are always adjusting our processes to stream line our ordering and installations.

Mick M

Mick M

Icing on our renovation cake

From the initial phone call re a quote for shutters accent blinds have been helpful and courteous. Everyone has been punctual, professional and able to answer all my questions along with offering suggestions and options I hadn’t considered.
Everything was explained in detail without overwhelming me with information
The shutters have finished our rooms perfectly

Sarah M.Accent Blinds

Dear Mick M, Hope you enjoy your shutters. We're very proud of our shutter range and hope you enjoy them in your home. Could you please supply your quote number so we can let everyone involved know?

Uncle Tim

Uncle TimSydney, NSW

A breath of fresh air

We needed to replace our 13 year old cherry timber venetion blinds with a wider white venetion blind to brighten our home interior and to allow a better view of our developing back yard. The Accent Blinds representative was very professional and the quotation was not too much above our budget.
Upon our acceptance of the quote the order was placed with the company's factory and has been installed about three weeks later, again with a very capable and polite installer.
The immediate impression of the installed product was like a breath of fresh air.
We are extemely happy with Accent Blinds for the service and for the excellent finished product.,

Patrick W Suzanne S

Patrick W Suzanne Sasked

Why is Accent Blinds still allowed to trade. Rude customer service & never fix any issues? Robbers & down right thieves.

JPK
JPK

The only reason they are still trading is because the building trade is booming. If they were around when times were tuff, they would be long gone.

David peters

the worst company i dealt with in my reno. they siliconed the whole thing together , the whole thing fell out after 2 months of opening, had 2 contractors called Cory parsons and Nathan lyons, left silicone also over new carpet, and lied also.

victoria.sharland

victoria.sharlandasked

My blinds from accent seemed to have warped. Has anyone else had this problem? Only had them 6 months

Unhappy 1
Unhappy 1

My blinds which are roller blinds have all creased at the bottom. Not sure why. There is no point in asking Accent to do anything about it, as they do not have any customer service and they don't care anyway.
I hope they go out of business - they are shonks.

David peters

With mine they siliconed the whole thing to the ceiling, base and sides, if they have siliconed yours also instead of bolting them, one side may of disconnected, hence warping may be a result. not to mention all the silicone they left on carpet, and was not fitted right at all. very bad service as they didnt return calls, I had to ring fair trading for advice..

Jo

Joasked

I had 2 faux wood white Venetian blinds installed by Accent Blinds in a bedroom & they smell terrible. even after 4 weeks & constant airing of the room the smell is no better. Has anyone else had this problem? I just can't think what would be causing this smell, it's like rotten eggs or dead animal, not nice at all.

SB
SB

Sorry Jo. I cant help you. I still havent got my blinds!!

gg
gg

I have the same problem with these blinds and also have had no support from Accent Blinds. I have asked Accent to remove the blinds and refund my deposit with no luck so far.

Get an answer from our members and Accent Blinds representatives