Accent Blinds
See the Best Blind & Shutter Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Accent Blinds

4.5
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (8)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (7)
Taylor L.
Taylor L.Sydney, NSW

accent blinds "where are you"

My husband rang to get a quote to do my whole house ( 18 windows in total)
We thought they were joking when they said they only do quotes and installations in a small minority of areas in SYDNEY. they will not come our way at all (Sutherland Shire) It doesn't make sense. They had come to my Sisters house 3 years ago who lives in Sutherland shire and fitted blinds for her house then.
My girlfriend who lives Penshurst also had the same response from them "sorry we do not service your area"
Come on ACCENT - you should make it clear on your website which areas you will service and areas you won't.

LUCIANO C.Sydney, NSW

Poor Customer Care

I waited 6 weeks for someone to quote and 2 days before on a weekend was given a non-negotiable time via txt. Not the same customer care as when they originally installed throughout my house 30 years ago. Luckily I looked up their reviews of which 40% are ⭐️ ⭐️ or less so I think I’ll give them a miss this time.

LUCIANO C.

Are there 2 businesses called accent blinds? What is your location and contact phone number?

Mary
MaryHunter Region, NSW

Delay, delay, delay

I ordered roller blinds late Nov early Dec 2020, was told that they would be installed prior to Xmas, 50% deposit paid. Shortly thereafter I was informed the material was not available for manufacture of the blinds and the provider would not be able to commence production of the material until after 11 January. I am the one ( customer) that has to keep emailing, phoning to ask for an update on when these blinds will be installed. Promises of a call back never eventuate. Customer Service is non-existent, do not do business with this company, they do not complete due diligence on your order prior to accepting your money and once they have that they really do not care. I am still chasing for information.

FredoSydney Surrounds, NSW

Poor after sales

The quality is good but the after sales is poor, they will not come out to see the problems, they make poor statements on photos sent in with the problems, unless you still have money to pay is the only way to make them fix the problem, they will not send you information on the awning gear box which is leaking, and I had to go to the fabric supplier for them to come out, they want the money but very poor service, and they like to blame you for incorrect size and install, I would not recommend them to any of my friends, and its a shame due to all my windows were installed by Accent, the management is not doing the right thing.

Sarah M.Accent BlindsSend a private message

Hi Fredo, please can you supply your order number so that we can respond to your claims as we do not have a customer called ''Fredo''.
Kind regards Accent Blinds

Your invoice no. 73901 B

Blind & Shutter Shops

Find out how Accent Blinds compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Robyn PK BSydney, NSW

Shocking after sales service

We had our blinds installed in Feb 1919. The money was paid to AAH Pty Ltd. Our Quote number is 67563.A. One blind motor was faulty and it took months to get them out to fix it. We now have one blind that has come out of its track. An amount of $110 was paid 2 weeks ago to get a serviceman out to repair it. I have phoned a week ago to find out how long it will take to get it repaired and was told they do not have a serviceman in our area. When they do we will be notified when he is coming. How long is a piece of string. We are still waiting. Not a happy customer. The woman on the phone was extremely rude and not helpful at all.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Sarah M.Accent BlindsSend a private message

Hi Robyn, it appears an incorrect response was given late yesterday - our email, internet and website have been down for sometime yesterday resulting in this error. Our apologies for any inconvenience and we will contact you directly today.

Babs
BabsSydney, NSW

Dissatisfied no after sale service provided.

No after sale service, contacted store and was advised they would phone back. After 2 days not receiving a phone call I phoned again and was advised there was no record of my previous phone call. Someone did eventually phone back and I was told there was new owners and Accent would not service products installed by precious owner. New owner bought the coy and the product therefore should be servicing their product.
Very dissatisfied no service provided.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Terrible product and terrible customer service. The shutters are second rate.

Customer service is too busy to help when their product is faulty. Horrible service and a horrible product. Second rate business importing bad products from china. I would steer clear of this business

Sarah M.Accent BlindsSend a private message

Hi Elizabeth, please advise your order number so that we can respond to your review. Thank you. Accent Blinds

David petersSydney, NSW

Very bad contactors

2 very bad contractors came to install. [names removed]. They siliconed the whole thing together, left a mess and ruined our new carpet with silicone all over it . $3000 for 2 shutters and extremely bad service, please stay clear of this company. They are of the worst type, and really dont care the reult of final job.

David peters

i cant beleive after so long accent still getting every week extremely bad reviews, nothing hasd changed pathetic fraudulent company

Patrick W Suzanne S
Patrick W Suzanne Sasked

Why is Accent Blinds still allowed to trade. Rude customer service & never fix any issues? Robbers & down right thieves.

JPK
JPK

The only reason they are still trading is because the building trade is booming. If they were around when times were tuff, they would be long gone.

David peters

the worst company i dealt with in my reno. they siliconed the whole thing together , the whole thing fell out after 2 months of opening, had 2 contractors called Cory parsons and Nathan lyons, left silicone also over new carpet, and lied also.

victoria.sharland
victoria.sharlandasked

My blinds from accent seemed to have warped. Has anyone else had this problem? Only had them 6 months

Unhappy 1
Unhappy 1
Jo
Joasked

I had 2 faux wood white Venetian blinds installed by Accent Blinds in a bedroom & they smell terrible. even after 4 weeks & constant airing of the room the smell is no better. Has anyone else had this problem? I just can't think what would be causing this smell, it's like rotten eggs or dead animal, not nice at all.

SB
SB

Sorry Jo. I cant help you. I still havent got my blinds!!

gg
gg

I have the same problem with these blinds and also have had no support from Accent Blinds. I have asked Accent to remove the blinds and refund my deposit with no luck so far.

Get an answer from our members and Accent Blinds representatives