Accent Blinds

Poor service.

Accent Blinds
Sarah M.Accent Blinds
sandhr

Thanks so much for your reply, I appreciate you getting back to me and the offer to send another consultant to quote on the job. We've already agreed to go ahead with another supplier, but thank you again.

Louise MSydney, NSW

Lack of Service

JoveSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great service until installation then downhill fast

Jove

Now another plastic bit has broken off. Do not use Accent Blinds as the hardware they use is rubbish. Hang your heads in shame, Accent. Very disappointing.

Blind & Shutter Shops

Find out how Accent Blinds compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Money better spent elsewhere

Complained about blinds not reaching the full length of the window. Received attitude, then my windows where left bare for another 3 weeks until they could find a replacement (due to incorrect measurements). Replacements still did not reach the full length of the window. Customer service excuse said they would 'drop' into position. Years later still waiting for their supposed 'drop'. Complete waste of money.

Poor customer and unfinished job

Disappointing Product

Hellokitty11

Hellokitty11MELBOURNE

Blinds nearly 3 weeks late and made in Indonesia

LDEMNSW, 2153

Will never use Accent Blinds again.

LDEM

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience too. My blinds have started fraying at the edges and they don't roll up evenly anymore. Keep an eye out for this happening to yours too.

Slack on the follow through.

Blind & Shutter Shops

Find out how Accent Blinds compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Patrick W Suzanne S

Patrick W Suzanne Sasked

Why is Accent Blinds still allowed to trade. Rude customer service & never fix any issues? Robbers & down right thieves.

JPK
JPK

The only reason they are still trading is because the building trade is booming. If they were around when times were tuff, they would be long gone.

David peters

the worst company i dealt with in my reno. they siliconed the whole thing together , the whole thing fell out after 2 months of opening, had 2 contractors called Cory parsons and Nathan lyons, left silicone also over new carpet, and lied also.

victoria.sharland

victoria.sharlandasked

My blinds from accent seemed to have warped. Has anyone else had this problem? Only had them 6 months

Unhappy 1
Unhappy 1

My blinds which are roller blinds have all creased at the bottom. Not sure why. There is no point in asking Accent to do anything about it, as they do not have any customer service and they don't care anyway.
I hope they go out of business - they are shonks.

David peters

With mine they siliconed the whole thing to the ceiling, base and sides, if they have siliconed yours also instead of bolting them, one side may of disconnected, hence warping may be a result. not to mention all the silicone they left on carpet, and was not fitted right at all. very bad service as they didnt return calls, I had to ring fair trading for advice..

Jo

Joasked

I had 2 faux wood white Venetian blinds installed by Accent Blinds in a bedroom & they smell terrible. even after 4 weeks & constant airing of the room the smell is no better. Has anyone else had this problem? I just can't think what would be causing this smell, it's like rotten eggs or dead animal, not nice at all.

SB
SB

Sorry Jo. I cant help you. I still havent got my blinds!!

gg
gg

I have the same problem with these blinds and also have had no support from Accent Blinds. I have asked Accent to remove the blinds and refund my deposit with no luck so far.

Get an answer from our members and Accent Blinds representatives