Accent Blinds

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (5)
Mary

MaryHunter Region, NSW

Delay, delay, delay

I ordered roller blinds late Nov early Dec 2020, was told that they would be installed prior to Xmas, 50% deposit paid. Shortly thereafter I was informed the material was not available for manufacture of the blinds and the provider would not be able to commence production of the material until after 11 January. I am the one ( customer) that has to keep emailing, phoning to ask for an update on when these blinds will be installed. Promises of a call back never eventuate. Customer Service is non-existent, do not do business with this company, they do not complete due diligence on your order prior to accepting your money and once they have that they really do not care. I am still chasing for information.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
gibofloyd

gibofloydSydney, NSW

shonky installation

As I was not able to be present when our vertical blinds were installed at our Dulwhich Hill house , l was very disappointed to find the shonky and ugly way the brackets had been attached to the architrave. After complaining to the Sydney office, I was told " we can see nothing wrong" and " they are the only brackets and colour we have " .
very poor and and amateurish, we will not using Accent again .

FredoSydney Surrounds, NSW

Poor after sales

The quality is good but the after sales is poor, they will not come out to see the problems, they make poor statements on photos sent in with the problems, unless you still have money to pay is the only way to make them fix the problem, they will not send you information on the awning gear box which is leaking, and I had to go to the fabric supplier for them to come out, they want the money but very poor service, and they like to blame you for incorrect size and install, I would not recommend them to any of my friends, and its a shame due to all my windows were installed by Accent, the management is not doing the right thing.

Sarah M.Accent Blinds

Hi Fredo, please can you supply your order number so that we can respond to your claims as we do not have a customer called ''Fredo''.
Kind regards Accent Blinds

Your invoice no. 73901 B

Robyn PK BSydney, NSW

Shocking after sales service

We had our blinds installed in Feb 1919. The money was paid to AAH Pty Ltd. Our Quote number is 67563.A. One blind motor was faulty and it took months to get them out to fix it. We now have one blind that has come out of its track. An amount of $110 was paid 2 weeks ago to get a serviceman out to repair it. I have phoned a week ago to find out how long it will take to get it repaired and was told they do not have a serviceman in our area. When they do we will be notified when he is coming. How long is a piece of string. We are still waiting. Not a happy customer. The woman on the phone was extremely rude and not helpful at all.

Sarah M.Accent Blinds

Hi Robyn, it appears an incorrect response was given late yesterday - our email, internet and website have been down for sometime yesterday resulting in this error. Our apologies for any inconvenience and we will contact you directly today.

Babs

BabsSydney, NSW

Dissatisfied no after sale service provided.

No after sale service, contacted store and was advised they would phone back. After 2 days not receiving a phone call I phoned again and was advised there was no record of my previous phone call. Someone did eventually phone back and I was told there was new owners and Accent would not service products installed by precious owner. New owner bought the coy and the product therefore should be servicing their product.
Very dissatisfied no service provided.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Terrible product and terrible customer service. The shutters are second rate.

Customer service is too busy to help when their product is faulty. Horrible service and a horrible product. Second rate business importing bad products from china. I would steer clear of this business

Sarah M.Accent Blinds

Hi Elizabeth, please advise your order number so that we can respond to your review. Thank you. Accent Blinds

Ghazale

GhazaleSydney, NSW

They are the worst company I have ever met.

They are the worst company I have ever met. No customer service, the lady un the phone is so rude, they are really bad on timing, they don’t do any of their promises, the blind is low quality, it is about 4 month they are fixing their mistakes on the blinds on our unit, cutting, changing &... resizing.
I don’t understand how the do lots of advertising on the radio. We are tired of them. Accent Blind is the worst.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Sarah M.Accent Blinds

Hi Ghazale, please can you supply your order number so that we can assist and respond to your claims.
Kind regards, Accent Blinds

Nicole

Nicole

Poor business practice and poor customer service

Terrible

Quoted (quote No:68932A) and paid five weeks still not ready. Nobody from the company even give you a call and inform you about it. I called several time but unable to get answers wont return calls. They don't give a damn. It was a very bad experience. I never recommend to anyone.

Wouldn’t even give them 1*

Worst customer service I’ve ever experienced - paid $3000 for curtains and blinds, the curtains have a hold in and blinds marked, took a month to get someone round to take a simple picture then a month of calling on hold and following up constantly with rude customer service and unhelpful. Finally got a customer service manager and was promised call backs that didn’t happen, called again to have a big argument she was shouting at me and hung up. Asked for a refund they said no, asked for a manager they said no. Now have to wait 6 weeks for replacement goods with no compensation. Would never recommend this company to anyone it’s actually the worst people I’ve ever dealt with.

BWSCamden NSW

Do not go near them. Lifetime warranty = 10 years now!

Pathetic!!!
Bought a near house full of plantation shutters from them 12 years ago. Attempted to organise a repair on one. After failure to return phone calls etc I had to pay a $99 service call to even get anyone to come here....well that’s what I thought. I was contacted today and advised that they are not doing any service calls on goods older than 10 years old! The reply to my question that the lifetime warranty means nothing and the reply was “Yes”.

Apparently it’s changed hands and it appears they are not upholding the lifetime warranty promise which is in writing.

Accent Blinds are pathetic!!!

Stay well away from them and if you thought you had a lifetime warranty well it’s now 10 years or whatever they want to make up!!

Sarah M.Accent Blinds

We understand your frustration however this business and its owner did not sell this product to you.

Pathetic Service on Small Order will lose Accent (AAH PTY LTD) a Large Order

horrible

quoted five weeks still not ready 9 weeks later unable to get answers wont return calls don't appear to give a damn not a very nice experience will be letting everybody know who will listen

AngelaSydney

Terrible service, buy your blinds elsewhere

I ordered roller blinds and fly screens in February. Its now July and the job is still not complete. There is no follow up from Accent blinds and when I finally spoke to someone, they barely apologized. Zero accountability and I still don't know when my job will be complete. I would not recommend them and would never use them again.

Sarah M.Accent Blinds

Dear Angela, Sorry for the experience you are having. Would you mind sending through your order number and we'll be in contact?

61476.a/b/c/d

JPKSydney

Very disappointed

We had shutters fitted. One of the window shutter was not the right size. They said they would order a new one a fast track it to 6 weeks.
That didn’t happen. It was 9 weeks later and when they finally came it was the wrong size again.
Didn’t hear from them for a few days. I had to ring and find out what went wrong again.
No managers would even be bothered to talk to me.
Very bad customer service.
Wouldn’t recommend Accent blinds to anyone.

Amanda

AmandaSydney

Warranty

Told by Sinclaire threading on roller blind was NOT covered by warranty. BEFORE talking to serviceman or looking at photographs!
Appears to be suspicious that a decision was ALREADY formed without obtaining all the information. What is also conflicting was that the serviceman stated to me that the blind would either be replaced (if they had the same colour) or that they would be trimmed down.
Accent Blinds were happy to charge a $99 call out fee even after i sent through photographs of the blind at their request. I also had to call back repeatedly trying to organise a time for the serviceman to attend (since no one returned my calls).

Sarah M.Accent Blinds

The worst company in Seven hills

Very bad job done. The whole frame was siliconed on, not bolted on at all, the whole base and side fell out, Silicone all over carpet and finger prints everywhere. Took 4 months to get them back to fix and still did a bad job, was very disappointed. Please try to focus on doing a good job next time.

Sarah M.Accent Blinds

Hi Janice, So sorry to here about your experience. Would you mind sending through your order number so we can work something out?

wendy

wendysydney

Dont use this company

Bad customer service. The lady here has a terrible manner. Why would you put such a cranky person on the end of a customer service line??? Sooooo rude. They wont be getting any more business from me thats for sure.

Sarah M.Accent Blinds

Hi Wendy, Sorry for your experince. If you would like, call through and ask to speak with Julie and she would be more than happy to help you.

Buyer Beware

Sarah M.Accent Blinds

Morning Sabrina, Would you mind sending through your order number so we can organise something for you. This is not the way do business and would like to make it up to you.

Sabrina
Sabrina
Sarah M.Accent Blinds

Thank you Sabrina, We'll organise for a service call as as well as have bug seals attached to you door.

sandhrAU

Poor service.

sandhr

Thanks so much for your reply, I appreciate you getting back to me and the offer to send another consultant to quote on the job. We've already agreed to go ahead with another supplier, but thank you again.

Patrick W Suzanne S

Patrick W Suzanne Sasked

Why is Accent Blinds still allowed to trade. Rude customer service & never fix any issues? Robbers & down right thieves.

JPK

The only reason they are still trading is because the building trade is booming. If they were around when times were tuff, they would be long gone.

David peters

the worst company i dealt with in my reno. they siliconed the whole thing together , the whole thing fell out after 2 months of opening, had 2 contractors called Cory parsons and Nathan lyons, left silicone also over new carpet, and lied also.

victoria.sharland

victoria.sharlandasked

My blinds from accent seemed to have warped. Has anyone else had this problem? Only had them 6 months

Unhappy 1
Unhappy 1

My blinds which are roller blinds have all creased at the bottom. Not sure why. There is no point in asking Accent to do anything about it, as they do not have any customer service and they don't care anyway.
I hope they go out of business - they are shonks.

David peters

With mine they siliconed the whole thing to the ceiling, base and sides, if they have siliconed yours also instead of bolting them, one side may of disconnected, hence warping may be a result. not to mention all the silicone they left on carpet, and was not fitted right at all. very bad service as they didnt return calls, I had to ring fair trading for advice..

Jo

Joasked

I had 2 faux wood white Venetian blinds installed by Accent Blinds in a bedroom & they smell terrible. even after 4 weeks & constant airing of the room the smell is no better. Has anyone else had this problem? I just can't think what would be causing this smell, it's like rotten eggs or dead animal, not nice at all.

SB
SB

Sorry Jo. I cant help you. I still havent got my blinds!!

gg
gg

I have the same problem with these blinds and also have had no support from Accent Blinds. I have asked Accent to remove the blinds and refund my deposit with no luck so far.

Get an answer from our members and Accent Blinds representatives