Accent Blinds

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (5)
Matt C.

Matt C.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Good quality

The blinds are great. They have been well installed. A couple of small issues but they aren't major. The ordering / quoting / payment process was not particularly seamless but we got there in the end.

Emma

EmmaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great customer service from Ian and team

We had Venetian blinds installed last week from the Wallsend team. The customer service was very good across the whole team. Ian came to provide an initial quote, they came to double check measurements, office staff were helpful via phone with further questions we had, the installer was efficient. Reasonable price to have the windows in the whole house completed. Thank you.

Elayn

ElaynHunter Region, NSW

Easy process

Was easy to arrange a measure and quote, the staff member turned up on time with lots of samples to choose from. Got a quote on the spot and a follow up email. Paid the deposit and blinds were installed two weeks later. Installer did a good job and was finished quickly. Blinds look great. Order number 78661.A

Great quality

Always come fast for first measure, blind took a couple of extra weeks on what they originally advised, but came quickly for easy install. Have used Accent before in other houses and will probably use them again.

Sarah M.Accent Blinds

Hi Kylie, thank you for writing a review of how Accent Blinds serviced your order. Please can you advise your order # so that we can share your review with the whole team.
Kind regards, Accent Blinds

Fast efficient, great service.

Besides the waiting, the installation was perfect. Curtains were streamline and made the house very cosy. Definitely recommend asking Accent for a quote. You’ll be surprised. There are many choices to choose from.

Tracey Swain

Tracey SwainHunter Region, NSW

Love our new blinds!

We found the process very smooth and easy from start. Our blinds actually arrived earlier than expected.
We reported a flaw on one blind and the problem was rectified without issue.

Jo E

Jo EHunter Region, NSW

My Accent shutters are lovely!

I selected Accent shutters after a recommendation and viewing the same product from friends. The shutters look and work well. The service from the salesman and installer was very personable and most importantly very professional. Love the job well done!

ViviSydney

Looks Great!

I googled Accent Blinds and the contact details were easily listed. I do prefer to book a quote over the phone and speak to the vendor. We were very happy with the good service which Accent Blinds provided. The salesman was punctual; He discussed the placement of how the blinds will open out over the windows, cords and choice of colour; he was very helpful. The measurements were checked by the installer who also was very friendly and helpful. The sales staff were enthusiastic and friendly, they kept us up to date of the estimated time of dispatchment which was on time. The installer was punctual, polite and kept his work area neat and safe at all times during the installation. The installer delivered a good quality of service.

Sarah M.Accent Blinds

Thanks Vivi for your positive review all. This is the result that we work hard to achieve everyday. Would you mind sending through your quote number so that we can share with our staff.

Watto

Watto

So happy with our new blinds!

We were very happy with how fast and informative Jeff was in providing a quote and information on Accents products.

Once we ordered our blinds they arrived within 3 weeks. We received a phone call on Friday to say they had arrived and the installer was at our house at 9am on the Monday morning to install them.

We did have a problem with the way one of the blinds rolled but were given another option which we tried and fixed the problem.

We would highly recommend Jeff and Accent Blinds

Sarah M.Accent Blinds

Thanks Watto, We'll let Jeff and the team at Wallsend know.

Find out how Accent Blinds compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Easy to order installation on time good quality

Very happy with service easy to organise measure blinds arrived and installed within 2 weeks as agreed on paying deposit

Sarah M.Accent Blinds

Thanks Rochelle, We are always adjusting our processes to stream line our ordering and installations.

Mick M

Mick M

Icing on our renovation cake

From the initial phone call re a quote for shutters accent blinds have been helpful and courteous. Everyone has been punctual, professional and able to answer all my questions along with offering suggestions and options I hadn’t considered.
Everything was explained in detail without overwhelming me with information
The shutters have finished our rooms perfectly

Sarah M.Accent Blinds

Dear Mick M, Hope you enjoy your shutters. We're very proud of our shutter range and hope you enjoy them in your home. Could you please supply your quote number so we can let everyone involved know?

Ingrid

IngridSydney, NSW

Love my Plantation Shutters

Lisa came to quote on installing plantation shutters in 3 rooms, 2 other rooms had been previously installed by Accent.
I would love to be able to deal with one person who co-ordinates everything for us from reconfirming installation dates, installation times, adjustments in writing to the initial quote etc.
We loved our installer Washington, very professional , knowledgeable and we had full confidence in what he was doing, his advice and thoughtfullness with cleaning up etc. Slight adjustments still need to be made and we have every confidence that he will be able to do so.
Hans and Ingrid Brust
Mosman

Lyn N

Lyn N

Holland blinds complete the look

We went with Accent Blinds because the price was competitive. It only took three weeks, after getting the quote, to get a phone call to say they were ready.
The blinds were installed today by Adrian. He is highly professional and has an eye for detail. He can also troubleshoot minor issues that popped up during installation. We would go with them again.

Sarah M.Accent Blinds

Thanks Lyn, Will pass this onto the rep and Adrian. To help us let them know would you mind sending through your quote number?

great service

Today I had my blinds & shutters installed. They're just what i wanted.
I had a fantastic sales consultant Sylvia give me some fantastic advice.

Sarah M.Accent Blinds

Thank you BMB for your review, would you mind sending through your order number so that we cant let Sylvia and the installer know?

Efficiency Plus

My experience with Accent Blinds was very professional.The installer Adrian was most pleasant ,patient and obviously very experienced..I wish him well...

Sarah M.Accent Blinds

Thank you Marian for your review, your feedback is appreciated. Would you mind sending through your order number so we can let our rep and installer know?

Find out how Accent Blinds compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Very happy, prompt and friendly service, nice blinds

Had several roller blinds replaced -some block-out, some translucent and a curtain track installed. We have done many renovations over the years and communication with Accent was easy both online and by phone. The quote was done by a friendly, experienced person and installation was timely. Very happy with the results

Kimmy

KimmyHunter Region, NSW

Plantation Shutters

Happy with our shutters just a few hiccups, with tightness in one section of louvers, and one that doesn't shut probably, at bottom when opening the open window.

Thanks Accent Blinds

Quick and professional service ..exactly what I wanted. I would definitely recommend the service at the Wallsend branch. The blinds fitted up and look good on the windows..

Sets the room off!

Service was punctual and friendly. Good looking product at a fair price. Blind was made in the time that was stated.

Excellent service

Although there was some hiccup after I paid the 50% and emailed them my approval to continue with the quote, they apologized and the order was sent through as an urgent. The best was Santo's service - he was running late but he installed our blinds and finished off around 8:20 pm. We offered him tea but he was too dedicated to complete his job first. He removed the old blinds and cleared up the rubbish as well.
We are very happy with the service.

Patrick W Suzanne S

Patrick W Suzanne Sasked

Why is Accent Blinds still allowed to trade. Rude customer service & never fix any issues? Robbers & down right thieves.

JPK
JPK

The only reason they are still trading is because the building trade is booming. If they were around when times were tuff, they would be long gone.

David peters

the worst company i dealt with in my reno. they siliconed the whole thing together , the whole thing fell out after 2 months of opening, had 2 contractors called Cory parsons and Nathan lyons, left silicone also over new carpet, and lied also.

victoria.sharland

victoria.sharlandasked

My blinds from accent seemed to have warped. Has anyone else had this problem? Only had them 6 months

Unhappy 1
Unhappy 1

My blinds which are roller blinds have all creased at the bottom. Not sure why. There is no point in asking Accent to do anything about it, as they do not have any customer service and they don't care anyway.
I hope they go out of business - they are shonks.

David peters

With mine they siliconed the whole thing to the ceiling, base and sides, if they have siliconed yours also instead of bolting them, one side may of disconnected, hence warping may be a result. not to mention all the silicone they left on carpet, and was not fitted right at all. very bad service as they didnt return calls, I had to ring fair trading for advice..

Jo

Joasked

I had 2 faux wood white Venetian blinds installed by Accent Blinds in a bedroom & they smell terrible. even after 4 weeks & constant airing of the room the smell is no better. Has anyone else had this problem? I just can't think what would be causing this smell, it's like rotten eggs or dead animal, not nice at all.

SB
SB

Sorry Jo. I cant help you. I still havent got my blinds!!

gg
gg

I have the same problem with these blinds and also have had no support from Accent Blinds. I have asked Accent to remove the blinds and refund my deposit with no luck so far.

Get an answer from our members and Accent Blinds representatives