Accent Blinds

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (43)

Pom13s

Pom13sHunter Region, NSW

Brilliant experience from Start to finish- seamless and professional

Fantastic!

Very friendly and helpful staff. Have recommended to friends and family. Great range of colours and samples. Extremely happy with the install process, very fast and neat.

Maree
Maree

Quote No. 79523.A

Very happy with my blinds

The installer did a great job, very happy with my new blinds throughout my house. I would use again and recommend.

Sarah M.Accent Blinds

Hi Ellen, thank you for giving Accent Blinds a 5* review for their overall service to you. Please can you supply your order # so that we can share your review with the whole team here at Accent Blinds.
Kind regards, Accent Blinds

Find out how Accent Blinds compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Love them! Excellent service and quality product.

Quality and helpful service. Fast installation. Love the final product and the way it has made the space feel fresh.

Sarah M.Accent Blinds

Hi Peter M, thank you so much for your 5* review. We are especially please that your love your goods from us. Please can you advise your order # so that we can share your review with the team here at Accent Blinds.
Warm regards, Accent Blinds

Skin

SkinHunter Region, NSW

Amazing Blind Transformation

We have just had our blinds installed and could not be happier. From the ladies in store to the man who measured them all up for us to the young guy who installed them I could not fault the way this company has performed. To top it off they look and work amazing.

Happy Sunfish

Happy SunfishAU

Excellent service, great product

After having a lot of trouble finding a reliable company to supply and (retro)fit a sliding flyscreen door, Accent provided a smooth process from the very beginning, and actually were the only company to follow up on a quote. Staff were friendly and approachable, and I had my new door within a few weeks. There was lots of choice in frame colour. The screen door looks well made and suits our space perfectly. I would go back to Accent in future if needed, and would recommend them.

Nicole

NicoleSydney Surrounds, NSW

One shutter to rule over everything

These plantation shutters are the best..no other word....process of quotes were easy and whole process problem free with accent blinds...installer was friendly and great working around our messy room to put shutters in and they made such a difference...love them !

Adam Hunter Region, NSW

Accent outdoor blinds finished our alfresco area perfectly!

Top notch product and service from the Wallsend store. Our new outdoor blinds look amazing! Manufactured and installed quickly and professionally, and a great price to boot! Highly recommended.

79142.A

chantelleHunter Region, NSW

Out beats the rest!!

Beat all other brands on price and had a huge range of finishes. I couldn't believe my luck that out of shopping around for 3 other quotes Accent was not only the best, but cheaper and quicker than all of them! So happy and would recommend highly. Blinds consultant and fitter were lovely to deal with too!!

chantelle

Sure 79011.A we are so thrilled with them =)

Find out how Accent Blinds compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Excellent product and customer service!

Rosemary W.

Rosemary W.Hunter Region, NSW

Timely and reasonably priced

Easy contact with the company. A professional representative came and measured the windows. Production was within the timeframe stipulated and installed. Very happy with the product.

KatSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very happy

Very happy with all aspects of service. The quoting process was quick and easy, and the install was on time, clean and friendly. Would recommend to anyone wanting a great price and service.

Kat

Hi Sarah, no worries it was quote number 78761.A (sorry not sure of order number)

excellent blinds and great customer service with the whole team.

from the gentleman who quoted to the gentleman who installed i have been a very pleased customer. beautiful quality blinds.

Sarah M.Accent Blinds

Hi Lena, thank you for giving Accent Blinds a 5* review for our premium customer service and products. Please can you advise your order # so that we can share your kind words with those who looked after your order.
Kind regards, Accent Blinds.

DebraSydney Surrounds, NSW

Our shutters are wonderful! Quote number # 76302c & 36302b

Thanks Accent Blinds again for wonderful service and product , had the rest of our rooms fitted with shutters and like the first time great service from Ian and all the staff in the office .

Lord Mayor

Lord Mayorjesmond, nsw, 2299

Its all about trust ! Wow this company is amazing!

From the start this company didn’t leave anything to chance they said and promised what they delivered 3 weeks earlier then agreed from the first phone call to the measure & quote and the insulation they nailed it, wow this company is the best in the business they made sure i was happy all the way. Thanks so much Accent.
Brad - Jesmond

Find out how Accent Blinds compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Great service. Great quality. Affordable price.

We got the outback tirari blinds with the cassette and channel internal block out system.
The staff were friendly and knowledgeable. The product was on time, great quality and was as described.
Good cleaning at the end. No mess.
Price was competitive and the fabric quality is great.
Would recommend to anyone.

DebraHunter Region, NSW

Awesome Vertical blinds!

I was sooo very impressed and happy with my vertical blinds and the installation! The sales staff were super helpful and professional.Would definitely recommend this company. Great job thanks you!

Debra

78521.A Order number! Regards Debbie Barton!

PAT

PATSydney Surrounds, NSW

Perfect finish on the lounge room

Easy to find on the net tried the yellow pages as well. We then remembered we had accent fit blinds in other areas of the house many years ago. We are really happy with the old blinds.
No issues
Expertly installed and punctual

Rachael

RachaelSydney Surrounds, NSW

So happy with my new Accent screen doors!!

I have been using Accent Blinds for close to 15 years. Service and installation is second to none! Ian Mackenzie honours all quotes. Can’t wait to have the rest of doors done! Andrew our installer was great!

Fantastic curtains and blinds

Accent Blinds WALLSEND were amazing to work with. They understood what we were after and went to great effort to ensure we had a fantastic end product. The quality is excellent and the price was very reasonable. Installation was completed on time and to the highest standard (including all care with our new home). We couldn’t be happier! Thanks Accent
Chris and Karen
(Order number: 76773.B)

• +2

Patrick W Suzanne S

Patrick W Suzanne Sasked

Why is Accent Blinds still allowed to trade. Rude customer service & never fix any issues? Robbers & down right thieves.

JPK
JPK

The only reason they are still trading is because the building trade is booming. If they were around when times were tuff, they would be long gone.

David peters

the worst company i dealt with in my reno. they siliconed the whole thing together , the whole thing fell out after 2 months of opening, had 2 contractors called Cory parsons and Nathan lyons, left silicone also over new carpet, and lied also.

victoria.sharland

victoria.sharlandasked

My blinds from accent seemed to have warped. Has anyone else had this problem? Only had them 6 months

Unhappy 1
Unhappy 1

My blinds which are roller blinds have all creased at the bottom. Not sure why. There is no point in asking Accent to do anything about it, as they do not have any customer service and they don't care anyway.
I hope they go out of business - they are shonks.

David peters

With mine they siliconed the whole thing to the ceiling, base and sides, if they have siliconed yours also instead of bolting them, one side may of disconnected, hence warping may be a result. not to mention all the silicone they left on carpet, and was not fitted right at all. very bad service as they didnt return calls, I had to ring fair trading for advice..

Jo

Joasked

I had 2 faux wood white Venetian blinds installed by Accent Blinds in a bedroom & they smell terrible. even after 4 weeks & constant airing of the room the smell is no better. Has anyone else had this problem? I just can't think what would be causing this smell, it's like rotten eggs or dead animal, not nice at all.

SB
SB

Sorry Jo. I cant help you. I still havent got my blinds!!

gg
gg

I have the same problem with these blinds and also have had no support from Accent Blinds. I have asked Accent to remove the blinds and refund my deposit with no luck so far.

Get an answer from our members and Accent Blinds representatives