accountico

See the Best Tax Preparation Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by accountico

• Timeliness
Gurpreet Kaur
Gurpreet KaurGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing Tax Agent Service in Sydney

I have a complex retail business which involves lot of stock taking. So I really needed an accountant who has an eye for detail and a good tax agent who can minimise my tax. I have been really grateful to Mrs Kanika Chaudhary for her wonderful service. She has been extremely supportive and helped me give a true financial picture of my business.

Thank you Kanika for supporting my business.

Kanika C.accounticoSend a private message

Thank you Gurpreet for your feedback. Look forward to working with you again.

Manvi
ManviGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Service as Always

I have been using Kanika for my company and trust returns and my experience has been nothing but great. She knows her job well and guides me in the right direction. She has helped me restructure my business to minimise my tax.
Highly recommended for trust accounting and tax.

Kanika C.accounticoSend a private message

Thank you Manvi for your feedback. Look forward to working with you again.

Natasha S.
Natasha S.Sydney, NSW

Best Cryptocurrency Tax Accountant

I have been trading cryptocurrency from last 5 years but haven't lodged any tax returns. I found accountico and discussed my situation with them. They were very helpful and gave me assurance to sort this out as soon as they can. They helped me lodged my crypto tax returns for the last 5 years in a short period of time. It was a great experience dealing with them and I hope to return next year for my captial gains and crypto tax returns.

I would recommend them if you have any cryptocurrency tax returns to be taken care of. Thanks accountico for taking care of my tax returns.

Kanika C.accounticoSend a private message

Thank you Natasha for your feedback. Look forward to working with you again.

Mohammad Amir
Mohammad AmirSydney, NSW

Uber BAS Returns Sorted

I used their service to lodge my Uber BAS returns. Their prices are pocket friendly and they claim all your deductions. Whenever your next BAS is due, they send you reminder so you are never late on lodgements and avoid ATO penalties. I found their service amazing and would refer my friends to them. 10/10 service.

Kanika C.accounticoSend a private message

Thank you Mohammad for your feedback. Look forward to working with you again.

Tax Preparation Services

Find out how accountico compares to other Tax Preparation Services

Shaurya A.
Shaurya A.Sydney, NSW

Best Accountant for Cryptocurrency Tax Returns

I was looking for a reasonably priced cryptocurrency tax accountant. I found accountico on Facebook and tried to contact them directly over the phone. I was discussing my case with Kanika and I was impressed by her knowledge and advice. I knew my search for a good tax agent has ended. I had 9 pages of crypto transactions and she did all my work in 3 days time. Highly impressed with their service and level of professionalism.

Highly recommended for cryptocurrency tax returns!

Kanika C.accounticoSend a private message

Thank you Shaurya for your feedback. Look forward to working with you again.

Gretchen
GretchenSydney, NSW

Great Service and Very Professional

They helped me get maximum tax refund. Good quality service and professional accountants. They respond quickly and on time. I would recommend this tax agent to anyone who needs help with their tax or BAS matters.

Kanika C.accounticoSend a private message

Thank you Gretchen for your feedback. Look forward to working with you again.

Aman L.
Aman L.

Highly Professional Tax Agent Service

I have been using their service from long time. Sahil from accountico is highly professional and helped me lodge my pending BAS returns from the last 2 years. They helped me waive my penalty from ATO for late lodgements. I was very scared initially of ATO but now I feel confident as I know my taxation and accounting work is in the best hands. I will recommend anyone who is running late on lodgements to use their professional services. Best quality service!!!

Kanika C.accounticoSend a private message

Thank you Aman for your feedback. Look forward to working with you again.

Should I do my own tax return or hire a tax agent to do it for me?

Tax time can be a head-scratcher for many Aussies, which is why so many are turning to tax agents to get them through all the paperwork. We go through when you might want to consider lodging your tax return yourself, and situations when an accountant might be a good idea.

Clara V.

credit-card-awards-2020
Suman Adlakha
Suman AdlakhaSydney, NSW

Best Accountants in Parramatta

I was recommended accountico by one of my friend. I was amazed by their quality of service. They work fast and efficiently. They helped my answer all my questions related to my Pty Ltd company setup and family trust formation. They have helped me claim many tax benefits which my previous tax accountant was unaware of and never mentioned it to me. Slightly expensive but worth the money spent.

My go to tax agent in western Sydney.

Kanika C.accounticoSend a private message

Thanks for your feedback Suman. Look forward to working with you again.

Sunil
Sunil Sydney, NSW

Top Quality Accountants

They did my company tax return for the last year. They know what they are doing and are willing to go the extra mile to make sure your work is in proper order. They helped me claim all my business expenses. I am very satisfied with their work and service quality. I will be using them from next year for all my accounting and taxation needs. Their prices are also very reasonable.

Kanika C.accounticoSend a private message

Thanks for your feedback Sunil. Look forward to working with you again.

Tax Preparation Services

Find out how accountico compares to other Tax Preparation Services

Maddy S.
Maddy S.

Knowledgeable and Friendly Service

I found accountico on the internet and contact them for my last year company return. Kanika was handling my tax return and she is very knowledgeable. She answered all my accounting and tax related queries. She helped me get maximum deductions legitimately and also helped me with tax planning for the next year. I am very extremely happy with their service and would definitely recommend them. Five stars all the way!

Kanika C.accounticoSend a private message

Thanks Maddy for your feedback. Look forward to working with you again.