Accredited Power Saver

Accredited Power Saver Questions & Answers

4 questions from our users

Suzanne Rutledge

Suzanne Rutledgeasked

Do you have an Accredited Power Saver program in the ACT?
Thanking you
Suzanne Rutledge
[email removed]

Mary M.

Mary M.asked

Could you please explain the reviews that say the product installed is obsolete and no replacement globes are available, please?

Hi Mary,
These would be globes that are over four years old and no longer manufactured by one of our suppliers. Also more than likely Victoria.
Kind regards
Accredited Power Saver Customer Service Team

Sam Ni

Sam Niasked

Had 45 bulbs replaced with efficient LED's. The electrician turned up on time and finished the job quickly and perfectly. He didn't leave any marks on the ceiling and was careful and tidy.
We look forward to install solar panels in the near future with the help of Accredited Power

Tanya

Tanyaasked

I have flush with ceiling globe lights . Are these eligible for replacements LED?

Ando
Ando

Accredited Power changed all my halogen globes with LED’s. they did it efficiently and I now have better lights which use much less electricity. I suggest you call them.

Get an answer from our members and Accredited Power Saver representatives