Accredited Power Saver

Accredited Power Saver (page 5 of 5)

4.2

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Very good service

16 halogen downlights replaced and working ok. Very good service provided, no fuss, and much appreciated. The previous calls to book the service at a convenient time also very helpful.

Andrew

AndrewSydney, NSW

Great new lights. Very happy.

Electrician was fast and friendly. 26 new LED’s. Makes house look new. Great service. Also had dimmers installed and now I have much cheaper bills. This is a great government initiative. Very professional company as well.

Brian Myerson

Brian MyersonSydney, NSW

Low quality globes

The service was prompt, courteous and was carried out in a most constructive manner. However, I can only assume that the quality of the globes is very low as so many times when I switch on the lights they do not come on. I have to switch them off and on a few times before they all come on. This is extremely disappointing.

Electricians

Find out how Accredited Power Saver compares to other Electricians

Easy Process, Professional

Got mine done in August 18. After 30' of talking to the sale guy on the phone, I received another phone call to make appointment to come and install/change to LED in 2 days (they can even do Saturday, which is great). Electrician turned up on time, did everything nicely n quickly, and even went out of his way to fit all the globes in properly since the roof structure of my house wasn't ideal. Invoice and post installation docs received within minutes after signing off. Lights still bright and shine. Happy :).

Ray

RayMelbourne

Terrible insight, zero accountability

Michelle

Michelle

Poor after service

We had this company install a new LED lights in our home 4 years ago. The globes have started to blow. After going to lighting store to get new globes have been told not available - after ringing Accredited power back I was told that they could not help me as these lights are now obsolete & the the only way I can get globes is to keep asking at lighting stores

Ando

AndoMelbourne

Excellent and Simple

Electrician arrived on time, he install quickly, cleaned up and he is a credit the the company. This is a well run and professional company. They are now in Sydney and my mate has already experienced the same service. Highly recommended.

Sal

SalBrighton

Great Service. Best Tradies

I had about 75 Lights changed to LED about 3.5 years ago and they are all working perfectly. The Electrician was polite and cleaned up. I pleasure to business with and credit to their management.

Brilliant and Easy service

Gee, I called Accredited Power Saver Co, told them how many lights I had (32), they booked an Electrician (great young man) on the spot and about 10 days later I have a house with brand new LED's. Installation only took a couple hours, no mess, polite Electrician and free - cant ask for better than that. I know have better lights and cheaper bills.

Jono

A1B2C3D4E5Melbourne

Never use this company

Ana

AnaMelbourne

DON'T USE THESE GUYS [Name Removed] FROM THERE OFFICE HAS JUST TOLD ME THEY ARE OUT OF BUSINESS!!!!!

DON'T USE THIS COMPANY. JUST BEEN TOLD THEY'RE OUT OF BUSINESS. Still registered with ASIC refer to [Name Removed]. They've completely damaged all the electricals in our house. Lights buzzing and then going out have been advised this is because they didn't change the transformers with the LEDs too much strain. This has been going on for 12months. [Name Removed] has all records of the works and damaged done at our home but states they're going out of business. They're still registered with ASIC & have an active website. Have never provided with Cert of compliance it never came, don't even know if A grade electricians used. This is now a safety issue. STAY AWAY

surprisingly easy and very pleasant

We contacted Accredited Power through one of their brouchures thorugh the mail. They we very professional on the phone and in making an appointment. The time was made, an e-mail of conformation sent and a confromation text the day before. The electrician arrived as promised, carefully replaced the 47 downlights even fixing the tails on some of the fitings no charge and left the place as he found it, The whole visit cost us nothing. There standard lights warm white LED's are brighter than the old halogen and work beautifully. What was important to us was we had a contact number if anything should go wrong which has not. That was three weeks ago. Full marks to a great service.Recommended.

Alex W

Alex WMelbourne

Excellent service

Had 15+ halogen downlights replaced with LED bulbs, at no cost under the Victorian energy saving scheme. The booking was easy, and the technician was fast and professional. The new LED lights are warm white, a good brightness and have been in for a couple of months, so far so good. Recommended.

See all Accredited Power Saver reviews