Accredited Power Saver

Accredited Power Saver

See the Best Electricians in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Accredited Power Saver

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
MarkD
MarkDSydney, NSW

Saved Nothing and received poor service

Very disappointed had over 35 lights replaced.
Electrician did a poor job not coming when arranged then missing some he couldn’t be bothered reaching. No change to electrical bill. I contacted Sailax and operator said they are a small team no time to respond to complaints.

Greg
GregIllawarra, NSW

Beware !

Other Electricians

Beware do not use them false advertising using the government

They are a waste of taxpayers money! They are using this as a way to steal money from the government subsidy. They canceled my appointment 4 times and finally the electrician called [Name Removed] came and took my brand new outdoor flash light and replaced it with one that does not work without telling me. I rang the next day asking for my light back and was told someone will call and of course no one did, so I rang again and each time I rang they kept putting me through to a different department with no result so I rang again and this time I was told "I can't hear you, you are cutting out" excuse, and hanged up on me. They used this same excuse again and again. They are creating stress, not a solution. Do not call them.

Chris
ChrisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Atrocious Customer Service, and will not take Responsibility for there Errors

Booked an upgrade for LED’s for the 1st March Monday, received an SMS confirmation on Sunday that installation will happen on the 1st March. They didn’t turn up after waiting from 12pm to 5pm. Called to complain all they could say we tried calling you on Saturday to reschedule. If that was the case why did I receive a confirmation SMS, they couldn’t provide an explanation all they were interested is to reschedule no compensation that I took a day of from work to accommodate a five hour wait.
Would not recommend them to do anything at your home

The Muppett
The MuppettSydney

Dishonest and uses intimidating and bullying tactics to get you to submit

Gillian S.
Gillian S.Sydney, NSW

Do not use them

A friendly but lazy electrician who used different products with less functionality without asking first (ato save time). Didn’t complete the job as he kept delaying, rescheduling several times and not keeping to agreed timeframe.

Monique O
Monique OSydney, NSW

Lazy electrician

We had an ‘electrician’ come out on Tuesday and since our halogens are hardwired in he said that they need to be changed to plug in type for extra $$ , we said sure no worries, he said we would be back on Saturday,
Come Thursday he calls and says that he’s going away for 4 weeks and can’t do it and won’t rebook,

Mind you he didn’t leave any business card and turned up in his Toyota Camry and didn’t look professional at all,

Curious to see if he was even qualified?

Jessica
JessicaSydney, NSW

Do not recommend

Would not recommend. Had an electrician organised to come out to replace our halogen downlights to LED. When he showed up, he took a few downlights out and said because he had to go into the roof, he couldn't do the job, as it was 'a waste of his time'. He was rude, didn't even apologize, and left within 5 minutes. We organised another company to replace our downlights and they were in the roof for less than 2 minutes, and all downlights replaced in under 30 minutes. Nothing but lazy and rude electricians working for this company. Take your money elsewhere

S. Pe
S. PeSydney, NSW

Not punctual.

They did not meet the pre-booked time.
Bad customer service as they could not care less when the order was cancelled due to not being able to come on the day.

Tony
TonySydney, NSW

Dishonest advertising

Totaly dishonest advertising by the Accredited Power Saver. I have registered for the LED Home Replacement Program (HEER), met all the criteria but for some reason the Accredited Power Saver refused to do the job. They have waisted plenty of my time requesting various information, including photos of the downlights to be replaced and at the end did not provide any explanation why they will not do the job. Keep away from them as far as you can.

Johnny
JohnnySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Would not recommend this company for replacement of home globes ESPECIALLY if you have DIMMERS

Rip off and messy

Don't waste your time with this mob- better off getting your own electrician to install as we were left with lights hanging out of the roof, mess all over the floors and cupboards and overcharged for disconnecting switches that wren't even replaced?. There is nothing free about this service

Carli W.
Carli W.Sydney, NSW

Misleading and deceptive advertising

Gary
Gary

Terrible

Changed my whole house Downlights with them. They used Embertec LED lights. Now 5-6 lights are blown and have been told By their customer service that I can’t get replacement globes and have to call electrician to change the whole wiring and globe. They shouldn’t be allowed to operate in Australia. Will be reporting them to ACCC.
Guys also check reviews for Embertec Led. Please save your money and time and stay away from them.

PStar
PStarWollongong

Harrasing Phonecalls, They will never stop calling you!

They will not stop calling you, I have left many requests. I just called them yesterday the man told me he would take my number off the record, today they called me another 2 times and left mesages. No respect - it has got the point where I am leaving an official complaint. I have never experienced anything like this in my life!

Joy
Joyasked

Does this offer replace the screw globes in downlights as well. All for $33.00 total?

BobJ0106
BobJ0106

As long as the electrician has the globes in his van then yes. Our job inside the house did not have screw globes but externally because the electrician had a couple of spotlights in his van he changed ours. They were screw in spotlights.

Scootre
Scootreasked

Most of the 5 Star reviews are written in a similar way... "professional, polite, efficient ". So all of them look like fake reviews - especially when most of all the other reviews are rated at 1 Star.

Bbalanced
Bbalanced

I too am curious how many of the 5 star reviews are 'one-off' reviewers. No mention of additional costs from them or if the led lights lasted.........

kingvdom
kingvdom

Hi guys. I just came on here to rate the Accredited Power Saver group and thought I would reply to you comment. I saw it when I was researching whether the flyer I had received in my mailbox (in a suburb of Newcastle, NSW) from Accredited Power Saver some time ago was a real thing and not a scam. I decided to try it when I read some of the reviews on this site and also saw a review on Mr Gadget site (https://www.gadgetguy.com.au/free-led-downlight-bulbs-stop-the-energy-rip-off/) I called last week and an electrician came out this morning and replace 22 of my downlights with halogens to LED globes. The brand of globes was Ecomatters MR16, no idea if they are good. Hope so. They were compatible with my existing transformers so I didn't have to pay extra and I didn't have any dimmers either, which can cost additional. But all this was explained to my on the phone before the electrician came out. When the electrcian arrived he did an assessment and said it wouldn't cost more than the $33. Took only 30 minutes. I asked the electrician and he is a subcontractor, so just a local guy. Assuming the lights last for years, I am super happy I called. I am telling my friends and family about the program.
regards,
Valerie

Suzanne Rutledge
Suzanne Rutledgeasked

Do you have an Accredited Power Saver program in the ACT?
Thanking you