Accredited Power Saver

Accredited Power Saver

See the Best Electricians in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Accredited Power Saver

Re-schedule twice and took photo of credit card for payment

The company's electrician arrived finally at the third appointment. The previous two appointment was almost no show. The electrician's manner and job was pretty good. There was not any problem for around a 90 minuets job. At the time of payment by credit card, he took photos of both side of my credit card. I arranged to the bank to reissue the credit card as I wasn't very comfortable with this way and hardly had any like situation. I rang to Accredited Power Saver company about this method of payment. The company answered this is normal their method and they believe it is very safe. I still feel uncomfortable with this method of payment.

Brian Myerson
Brian MyersonSydney, NSW

Low quality globes

The service was prompt, courteous and was carried out in a most constructive manner. However, I can only assume that the quality of the globes is very low as so many times when I switch on the lights they do not come on. I have to switch them off and on a few times before they all come on. This is extremely disappointing.

Other Electricians

Joy
Joyasked

Does this offer replace the screw globes in downlights as well. All for $33.00 total?

BobJ0106
BobJ0106

As long as the electrician has the globes in his van then yes. Our job inside the house did not have screw globes but externally because the electrician had a couple of spotlights in his van he changed ours. They were screw in spotlights.

Scootre
Scootreasked

Most of the 5 Star reviews are written in a similar way... "professional, polite, efficient ". So all of them look like fake reviews - especially when most of all the other reviews are rated at 1 Star.

Bbalanced
Bbalanced

I too am curious how many of the 5 star reviews are 'one-off' reviewers. No mention of additional costs from them or if the led lights lasted.........

kingvdom
kingvdom

Hi guys. I just came on here to rate the Accredited Power Saver group and thought I would reply to you comment. I saw it when I was researching whether the flyer I had received in my mailbox (in a suburb of Newcastle, NSW) from Accredited Power Saver some time ago was a real thing and not a scam. I decided to try it when I read some of the reviews on this site and also saw a review on Mr Gadget site (https://www.gadgetguy.com.au/free-led-downlight-bulbs-stop-the-energy-rip-off/) I called last week and an electrician came out this morning and replace 22 of my downlights with halogens to LED globes. The brand of globes was Ecomatters MR16, no idea if they are good. Hope so. They were compatible with my existing transformers so I didn't have to pay extra and I didn't have any dimmers either, which can cost additional. But all this was explained to my on the phone before the electrician came out. When the electrcian arrived he did an assessment and said it wouldn't cost more than the $33. Took only 30 minutes. I asked the electrician and he is a subcontractor, so just a local guy. Assuming the lights last for years, I am super happy I called. I am telling my friends and family about the program.
regards,
Valerie

Suzanne Rutledge
Suzanne Rutledgeasked

Do you have an Accredited Power Saver program in the ACT?
Thanking you