Accredited Power Saver

Accredited Power Saver

See the Best Electricians in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Accredited Power Saver

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
Jimmie
JimmieSydney, NSW

Fast & Effeciant

I just had this done and the whole process, from original phone call to job being completed, took less than 24 hours. The people at the call centre were very friendly and informative, confirmation emails came quickly and it is all very well laid out and explained. The electrician was on time, very professional (although not overly warm) and had the 18 lights in my house changed over in a matter of 20 minutes. Only issue was they couldn't change over my GU10's, only the MR16's, but I only had 5 of them so no biggy.

Fantastic deal

Got a brochure from a friend. Was interested in the $33 deal so I called and organized to have 65 LEDS installed. The electrician did a fantastic job. Couldn’t be happier with the service.

Other Electricians

Glad I took it up

I was called in reasonable time to make the arrangements. Tradesmen turned up promptly, did the work quickly and efficiently and I am very happy with the outcome. Unusually pain free for a government initiative.

Electricians

Find out how Accredited Power Saver compares to other Electricians

Brett D
Brett DSydney Surrounds, NSW

It Wasnt a SCAM

Very happy with the service , bit of confusion regarding organising a date for installation. The electricians that showed up were very professional and discussed everything with me. Cost was exactly as explained so there were no surprises. We had 60 lights changed and there effect was immediate with better lighting in the house.

Chris Dawson
Chris DawsonSydney, NSW

No complaints from me

After a few hiccups with the scheduling of the visit we were impressed with the electrician and the work he did. Almost 60 halogens replaced in a couple of hours. We now wait to see if we save money on our electricity bill

James
JamesSydney, NSW

Now to see if there are genuine savings

ranil.madawala
ranil.madawalaSydney, NSW

Halogens replaced with LED lights

Replaced 37 halogen down-lights with led lights, including the removal of the transformers attached to each of the halogen lights; lights are much brighter and working perfectly including the dimmers attached to the switch. The supervisor in charge of the job (Deepak) was very good and so was the electrician; however, the electrician (first time on job) was somewhat careless as he just dropped the wires that were cut and the former transformer covers/screws on the floor from each of the lights that were replaced. Notwithstanding this, the job was completed in one day to our satisfaction.

Joy
Joyasked

Does this offer replace the screw globes in downlights as well. All for $33.00 total?

BobJ0106
BobJ0106

As long as the electrician has the globes in his van then yes. Our job inside the house did not have screw globes but externally because the electrician had a couple of spotlights in his van he changed ours. They were screw in spotlights.

Scootre
Scootreasked

Most of the 5 Star reviews are written in a similar way... "professional, polite, efficient ". So all of them look like fake reviews - especially when most of all the other reviews are rated at 1 Star.

Bbalanced
Bbalanced

I too am curious how many of the 5 star reviews are 'one-off' reviewers. No mention of additional costs from them or if the led lights lasted.........

kingvdom
kingvdom

Hi guys. I just came on here to rate the Accredited Power Saver group and thought I would reply to you comment. I saw it when I was researching whether the flyer I had received in my mailbox (in a suburb of Newcastle, NSW) from Accredited Power Saver some time ago was a real thing and not a scam. I decided to try it when I read some of the reviews on this site and also saw a review on Mr Gadget site (https://www.gadgetguy.com.au/free-led-downlight-bulbs-stop-the-energy-rip-off/) I called last week and an electrician came out this morning and replace 22 of my downlights with halogens to LED globes. The brand of globes was Ecomatters MR16, no idea if they are good. Hope so. They were compatible with my existing transformers so I didn't have to pay extra and I didn't have any dimmers either, which can cost additional. But all this was explained to my on the phone before the electrician came out. When the electrcian arrived he did an assessment and said it wouldn't cost more than the $33. Took only 30 minutes. I asked the electrician and he is a subcontractor, so just a local guy. Assuming the lights last for years, I am super happy I called. I am telling my friends and family about the program.
regards,
Valerie

Suzanne Rutledge
Suzanne Rutledgeasked

Do you have an Accredited Power Saver program in the ACT?
Thanking you