Accredited Power Saver

Accredited Power Saver

See the Best Electricians in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Accredited Power Saver

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

After ignoring many fliers in the letter box we decided to find out more about the bulb exchange. How glad we are we did. We had 64 bulbs replaced with LED "s and the process was seamless. Our electrician called before arriving , replaced all the bulbs and was so respectful of our home and furnishings. A huge thank you as the quality of our new lights is so much better and for $33 dollars it was simply amazing.

Brad Crawford
Brad CrawfordSydney, NSW

Bargain - money worth spent

I had 62 globes changed and 2 smoke detectors at my property. I could not buy the globes for what it cost me and the couple of hours it took the Sparky to complete the work would have taken me a dam site longer. The smoke alarms have a 10 year life expectancy and came with accredited paperwork and done at the same time. The Electrician was polite and didn't waste time getting into the work.

Abraham rocks

Today a young man called Abraham changed 30 globes & installed 3 smoke alarms & played along with my hubby, who's had a stroke, as he 'supervised' him...a great job, Awesome Abraham

Glenn Boudville
Glenn Boudville Illawarra, NSW

Replacement of Halogen lights

Accredited facilitated the replacement of all my Halogen downlights with LED's for a very modest fee. The difference in lighting is amazing, I didn't believe the letter box drop n proceeded with scepticism! Unbelievable n Highly recommended.

Robert S.
Robert S.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service

Following my request to upgrade my lighting from Halogen today an electrician, Adam, installed superior lighting in my house. He did the work efficiently and promptly. My wife and I were most satisfied with his efforts

Vicki
Vicki Sydney, NSW

Vicki

Everything was very professionally handled from the initial booking up until the electrician arrived, completed the work and feedback from the company. I had 21 halogens replaced with LEDs. The electrician, Ed was prompt and polite and the service was fantastic. I initially thought this was a scam - far from it. I highly recommend doing the conversion.

DENNIS
DENNISSydney, NSW

Great power saving opportunity

Had ten halogens replaced with LEDS and two smoke detectors also replaced incredibly
happy with Francesco excellent workmanship
a HUGH asset to your company. Better then competitive prices I highly recommend.

A1 Service

The Electrician was professional, friendly, helpful and fast and efficient. The lights will last about 10 years so are a big cost saver for our household. I highly recommend this initiative.

Partho Das
Partho DasSydney, NSW

Very important decision to change over to LED lighting.

My initial reaction was too good to be true, must be a catch. But nothing like that,100% genuine. The service was excellent. The scheduling team member Shazad Udwadia was extremely professional,knowledgeable and polite. Now the electrician, Ibrahem Dirani was extremely competent, knowledgeable and polite, he was very punctual,called me before his arrival sharp at 10:00 am. He has a very professional attitude. Very pleasant to deal with. Now to end I will recommend Accredited Power Saver to anyone and I have already recommended my friends and relatives about this. Lastly a 100% satisfied customer. My best wishes to the whole team.

David P.
David P.Sydney, NSW

Replacement of Quartz Bulbs by LED

I recently had my 35 quartz bulbs replaced by LED bulbs under the NSW government scheme. The entire process went smoothly. In particular,
The electrician:- Competent, efficient and helpful. 5 Stars.
The LED lighting:- Brighter. warm colour and obviously cheaper to operate. 5 Stars.
Value for Money: Ridiculously cheap. 5 stars.
Dave Pinfold

CIANO  DORETTA
CIANO DORETTASydney, NSW

VERY GOOD DEAL!!

Very good deal!! We are particularly impress with terrific installer : fast, efficient, competent and very friendly! A credit to your firm!!
We are now more informed on new technology and looking for good quality lighting and savings on electricity bills . All for a minimal fee !!

Smooth transition

Our 37 halogen lights were swapped over without any hassle. The technician was competent and polite. Process could not be faulted
The digital paperwork was easy to follow and the timeframe was met.

Harry C.
Harry C.Illawarra, NSW

Led Brilliance

Single electrician turned up with 90 LED’s. After a took his licence details he proceeded to install 3 LED’s and test the transformers. From there on it was up and down the ladder and the job was finished in 3 hours.

Grace
GraceSydney, NSW

Great Service

Very happy with the service provided by Accredited Power Saver and the electrician who came to site was friendly, professional, and very efficient. I could not be happier with the service provided.

Other Electricians

Cool White LED'S Fantastic result !!!!

I installed 90 LED's over 2 day's and couldn't be happier with the customer service & Adam the installer was polite and well mannered plus brilliant at his job. I would highly recommend this service to anyone.

Joy
Joyasked

Does this offer replace the screw globes in downlights as well. All for $33.00 total?

BobJ0106
BobJ0106

As long as the electrician has the globes in his van then yes. Our job inside the house did not have screw globes but externally because the electrician had a couple of spotlights in his van he changed ours. They were screw in spotlights.

Scootre
Scootreasked

Most of the 5 Star reviews are written in a similar way... "professional, polite, efficient ". So all of them look like fake reviews - especially when most of all the other reviews are rated at 1 Star.

Bbalanced
Bbalanced

I too am curious how many of the 5 star reviews are 'one-off' reviewers. No mention of additional costs from them or if the led lights lasted.........

kingvdom
kingvdom

Hi guys. I just came on here to rate the Accredited Power Saver group and thought I would reply to you comment. I saw it when I was researching whether the flyer I had received in my mailbox (in a suburb of Newcastle, NSW) from Accredited Power Saver some time ago was a real thing and not a scam. I decided to try it when I read some of the reviews on this site and also saw a review on Mr Gadget site (https://www.gadgetguy.com.au/free-led-downlight-bulbs-stop-the-energy-rip-off/) I called last week and an electrician came out this morning and replace 22 of my downlights with halogens to LED globes. The brand of globes was Ecomatters MR16, no idea if they are good. Hope so. They were compatible with my existing transformers so I didn't have to pay extra and I didn't have any dimmers either, which can cost additional. But all this was explained to my on the phone before the electrician came out. When the electrcian arrived he did an assessment and said it wouldn't cost more than the $33. Took only 30 minutes. I asked the electrician and he is a subcontractor, so just a local guy. Assuming the lights last for years, I am super happy I called. I am telling my friends and family about the program.
regards,
Valerie

Suzanne Rutledge
Suzanne Rutledgeasked

Do you have an Accredited Power Saver program in the ACT?
Thanking you