Accu-Chek Softclix

Accu-Chek Softclix

See the Best Diabetes Care Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Accu-Chek? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

sturnbull
sturnbullAU

Good lancet

Although I had a terrible experience with an Accu-Chek meter, this lancet seems like a good product. It was easy to use for a newbie and causes minimal pain. Sadly I had to return it when I got a refund on the faulty Accu-Chek meter (it came as a package deal).

If I have to monitor my blood sugar long term I will probably purchase one of these separately, although for now the one that came with my Abbott meter package is fine.

porkeys
porkeysVictoria

Good quality and variety.

After being diagnosed with gestational diabetes during my first pregnancy I had to take in a lot of information about what to do and what products to use.

While the hospital I was using did provide a product to do the blood tests needed to test my glucose levels, I decided to see what else was out there and was not disappointed with the softclix.

It really does achieve results with far less pain. It is so easy to use and you can set the prick to different levels to allow less of a prick if you desire. This product lasted me through a subsequent pregnancy when I was also diagnosed with gestational diabetes. Inexpensive and readily found at chemists.
Easy to use.