Accu-Chek Softclix

Accu-Chek Softclix

See the Best Diabetes Care Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Accu-Chek? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Maev....Sydney
Maev....Sydney

This is the best Lancet Device...bar none!

I have had a number of different glucose meters...but the Accu-Chek Softclix lancet pen is the only one I use on all...I have two of them....Others hurt...this barely does ...I have to test a few times a day.....I was given an Accu-Chek Guide meter with a barrel lancet it ..it hurt...I replaced it immediately with a Softclix......also used the one that was with in my old Performa to replace the Freestyle Lite device..... love their meter but not the lancing device that came with it.

kali205
kali205Brisbane, Queensland

Keep coming back to this one

My daughter prefers the Softclix for her 7+ tests a day, saying it hurts less. It is also very durable, it's outlasted several monitors. I like the eject feature for the lancets as it is less likely to result in injuries for carers than the other type you have to prise out.
Less painful, less noisy, ejects lancets without user touching them
None identified in 7 years of child's use

ozchippy
ozchippyGippsland, VIC

LOVE IT

WE use this for our 3 girls who suffer from gsd,,they have bsl done at least 6 times a day each,,weve used other lancet devices but these are the best due to the little fingers,,so easy to use and very easy to change lancets over.

toni_nakama
toni_nakamaNSW, 2035

I will highly recommend this product to consumers. There are lots of brands and choices in the market if you are looking for diabetes care products that it would be hard to decide. I can confidently recommend this because I have experience with it and it's performance is beyond my expectations.
I will never ever trade this Accu-Chek Softclix with any other lancing device. It is very easy to use. I gave up the lancing device that came with the glucometer that I bought and replaced it with Accu-Chek Softclix. I am very satisfied with this product and I am happy that i switched to it.
There is nothing that I dislike about this product. For me, it is perfect.

Diabetes Care Products