Ace Airport Parking

Ace Airport Parking (page 3 of 6)

Listing monitored by Ace Airport Parking

4.3
trompfy
trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best parking ever

I booked with them on Saturday 17th March 2018 so Elise could leave her car there since they were doing construction work at Nelson St so Elise didn't want to leave her car there also the man was extremely helpful and the service was excellent.

Best Airport parking.

It was easy to park and leave my car here at ACE airport parking.
Staff dropped us at the airport safely and picked us after our travel.
Good location and nice staff,

Des
DesMelbourne

So Easy

Takes the hassle out of getting to & from the airport. Courteous drivers and always ready to assist you. The carpark and waiting rooms are always clean and you never have to wait long for your airport transfer.

Ruth
RuthGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service highly recommend

Excellent service highly recommend, very friendly and safe parking, very close to the airport and mini bus runs quite often not too long. Wouldn’t use any other company thank you

alberto
alberto

Amazing service 100% recommended

Good service and fast. No complaints. Very kind people and the most important really affordable.
I totally recommend ace airport parking.
They take you straight away to the airport instantly

Johan
Johan

Excellent Service

It is great to drive you car into the building and forget about it till you return and find your car safe and sound.. The staff are prompt with airport (return) pick-up and friendly..
Love dealing with Ace

Looie
LooieMelbourne

Great Service

Pre-booked Valet service and on arrival, all was ready for me. Just leave the car and step into the bus to be taken to the airport. On return, wait for pick-up only about 10 minutes and when back at "Ace", step out of bus and collect exit voucher and into waiting car and away! Brilliant!!

Fanstastic service!

We always use Ace Airport Parking as their location suits us as it's on our way to the airport, their price is very affordable & the service quick and on time!!

Maddie
MaddieMelbourne

Quick, easy and reliable

Easy and secure parking, quick transfer to the airport, quick and easy pick up process. I use ace every time I travel! Well priced in comparison to other airport parking options.

Avoid at all costs

Poor customer service (this is not an exaggeration) at different levels of management including their head office call centre (the woman answering phone calls was very rude and did not appear experienced to handle complaints).

Go some where else

Missviv
MissvivGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Everything about them is fantastic!!!!

They make travelling so easy! Drop off your car, park your own car if you wish, dropped off at the airport and you're done! When you return, you ring them, they pick you up and drop you off! Cheap VIP service!!!!
Book with everytime we travel interstate or overseas.

October 31st 2018 Update: awesome customer service

Every time we travel, we book our car into ACE Parking. Customer service is awesome! Drop off car, get driven in comfort to airport - arrive at airport after relaxing holiday, cLl for a pick up and they drive you nbacj to your car. No need to bother the family to pick us up at anytime.

JesseG
JesseGGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

ACE Parking, you're ACE!

ACE are great! Well and truly go out of their way to ensure you have a seamless journey from dropping your car off through to parking your car securely and arranging a transfer to your airport terminal! The team are very friendly and I just wish that every part of the travel journey was this easy from start to finish! Will be using their services again next month, my third time going with them and am confident it will be as smooth as the other times! Thanks Ace Airport Parking, you're ACE!

Fiona
FionaBerwick

Fantastic service, very accessible, easy to use

They dropped and picked us up at the airport in a timely manner. Drivers are friendly and help with the luggage. We have used them several times and will continue to do so.

It so easy and fuss free!

Wonderful experience. It was easy to locate and staffs are very friendly to help us with our luggage. Used Ace a number of times and will continue to use them. Recommended.

Bec
BecMelbourne

Great!

Great location, great price and multiple parking options available. Staff were friendly and was very easy to get to and from the airport with the free shuttle bus service. Will be parking here again!

January 28th 2018 Update: Great location and Great Service

Great customer service and friendly staff happy to help with all enquiries. Good location, easy to get to, and easy to use shuttle bus service to and from the airport. Will be parking here again!

Jacquie
JacquieRisebud Victoria

Fantastic service

Thank you Ace parking for your excellent service much appreciated
Will be using you for our next trip in March 2018
Very comfortable and frequent shuttle bus to the airport

leo
leomelbourne

No problems

Used parking here on all my trips, mainly overseas, travelling solo as a senior, haven't had a problem, with inside parking , drop off airport terminals or return pick ups.

Disenchanted
Disenchantedlindsayrcook@hotmail.com

No longer the service it used to be

I have long used Ace for my airport parking facility. The service was second to none until my last trip when I parked my car on the second level only to return to find cars double parked behind mine, forcing me, after a long trip and trying to beat the peak traffic period, to have to return to ground level, walk quite a distance back to the office and request that someone move cars which was done. However, it did take some time, as there were multiple cars double parked. This seems to be a case of greed. One of the great advantages of Ace in the past is that you park your car yourself, return from your trip, go straight to your car and drive away. It seems no longer is this the way it works - disappointing!

Ace Airport Parking
Customer Service ManagerAce Airport Parking

Reliable, Efficient, Highly recommend

I can Highly recommend Ace Parking for your airport parking needs. I frequently use Ace Parking Valet service and it works like a treat and as a bonus all the staff are wonderful and a pleasure to deal with.

Great services - no fuss

I had my Ace Parking experience last year when I was able to get to a conference. It was pretty good, although I did have to get up a few levels to find a spot (perhaps it was a busy time during school holidays?) Anyway, I didn't have to wait long before we departed from Ace Parking to the domestic terminal. And no the way back it was pretty easy too, didn't have to wait long. The driver was patient and the customer rep was friendly and approachable. I am travelling again this year with you :-)

Brucem
BrucemTraralgon

Great Facility and Service

I have been parking here, for over six years. the facility is great and the service is always, friendly, efficient and courteous. Highly recommend as i wouldn't park anywhere else. Love that you can park undercover and take your keys with you.

M Y
M YMelbourne

Best covered airport parking if you have no time to waste

Used Ace Airport Parking twice and was at my checkin counter within 30 minutes from the time I entered their gates. Comfort of mind to know my car is safe there.

ACE Airport Parking

I like that I can park my car myself and keep my keys :) shuttles run frequently to the airport, I have never had to wait long, and they're always quick on the return too.

Jon M
Jon MGeelong

Good value, secure parking with quick shuttle service

The location for Ace airport parking is close and convenient to the airport. The service from staff is always polite and courteous with particular attention being given to instructions as to where to be picked up from at the airport. I've found the shuttle service to be very quick and efficient even during rush hour periods. All this and good value for undercover parking when compared to the Long term car parking.