Ace Airport Parking

Ace Airport Parking (page 6 of 6)

Listing monitored by Ace Airport Parking

4.3

Simply Ace!

I have found this parking to be the best and most convenient way to park and get to the airport with minimal fuss. I always get undercover parking and occasionally valet parking which is the best experience. I always enjoy talking to the drivers who I find pleasant and helpful.
I highly recommend using this car park facility!!

9innosi
9innosiMelbourne

Great parking in Melbourne Tullamarine airport

I have parked with Ace in Melbourne a few times now. Each time, I was happy with Ace due to the following reasons: great price, good customer service and friendly staffs, shuttle is always available and prompt pickup on return flight, acceptable location (about 5-10 minutes drive from airport), online booking is easy and parking space is available (as per booking). I especially like their self-parking option, which is always cheaper (than valet) and I can keep my car key. In my view, this is an added security feature.

Excellent Parking near Tullamarine Airport

Very good parking. 5 minutes free shuttle bus from tulla airport. Good value, always cheaper than undercover at Melbourne airport parking. Shuttle is always ready. 3 times parked here, happy customer :)

Shan
ShanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst Airport Parking Experience

Services

Find out how Ace Airport Parking compares to other Services

Horrible customer support

I have accidentally paid twice and no support for refund. They even use against me that I have tried to use my 1st card more than once, which should indicate that I have trouble with the ticketing machine. Never going to take their service again.

bovely
bovelyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

good, secure, nice place

I have used them earlier of 2014, and will try them again on coming travel holiday season.
Feel secure when park my car over there and nick staff.

sherri
sherriVic, 3802

Excellent, quick & convenient

Lg
LgMELBOURNE

Excellent parking

Very helpful and would recommended to anybody specially if someone dosen't want to leave keys, you can park it yourself and take the keys with you. Very reasonable on their rate prices. Will start car if battery is flat with jumper leads. Very good with bus shuttle service and they don't leave you waiting and it does not matter what time of the day or night it is.
Excellent service in every way.