Listing monitored by Ace Airport Parking

4.3
Jeff
JeffGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Sad to hear you went bust

Have used this service many times and was very happy- booking some parking for December and just realised they have gone bust. Such a shame and also to hear the people not getting refunds- welcome to COVID times I guess

Disenchanted
Disenchantedlindsayrcook@hotmail.com

No longer the service it used to be

I have long used Ace for my airport parking facility. The service was second to none until my last trip when I parked my car on the second level only to return to find cars double parked behind mine, forcing me, after a long trip and trying to beat the peak traffic period, to have to return to ground level, walk quite a distance back to the office and request that someone move cars which was done. However, it did take some time, as there were multiple cars double parked. This seems to be a case of greed. One of the great advantages of Ace in the past is that you park your car yourself, return from your trip, go straight to your car and drive away. It seems no longer is this the way it works - disappointing!

Customer Service ManagerAce Airport Parking
Realitybites
Realitybites

Valet parking - dropped standards

We have been regular user of the valet parking with ACE but their standards have dropped. The girls were eating and chatting in the office and did not help with out luggage (we have young kids). Long wait for bus both ways. There were two Busy Bever buses and two Jetport buses before ours arrived and again no help with luggage while staff were chatting in the office. My car is also wet inside so I'm not sure if it was parked indoors.

fake code in woolies voucher

I got a quote for Two days free parking if I park five days minimum. I got Ace promotion code on wollies bill. I wasted 20 min online to book parking at last it decline my parking as I have parked their before. I also called them up to find but staff was unable to answer. Nit a nice experience. So guys don't get fooled by their advertising.

Customer Service ManagerAce Airport Parking