Listing monitored by Ace Airport Parking

4.3
Jeff
JeffGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Sad to hear you went bust

Have used this service many times and was very happy- booking some parking for December and just realised they have gone bust. Such a shame and also to hear the people not getting refunds- welcome to COVID times I guess

Monet W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

SCAM of a company

You guys just can’t go into liquidation and not pay people that have paid for your services. Absolute scam this company is. Where is our money. Lawyers are getting involved!

Monet W.

My comments are unfair and unwarranted? This company stole my money and ran with it. This is how to treat your loyal customer base. SHAME ON YOU!

ripoffsspreetsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No refund yet

Cancelled my parking 23/03/2020, was not traveling until 01/07/20, email stating refund within 2-3 days and a month later still no refund, have sent 3 emails and they have been ignored. Wont book again with this lot, also everybody that has not received a refund can legally sue this company not only for the full amount but also interest on your money, i am intending to do this as this company has not refunded a cent.

ripoffsspreets

More to the story above if you paid using credit card? Get your bank to do a charge back. You can access this online or ring your bank.

ripoffsspreets

Ace Airport Parking have removed their face book page so nobody can contact them as they do not respond to emails.

dman
dmanVictoria

Unresponsive

Cancelled on the 1st April due to COVID19. Have yet to receive a refund. No response to email or phone calls. Unacceptable. Even if with the current situation, if a refund will take 28 days or more, this should at least be communicated. No information or responses is extremely poor business approach. You need to stop advertising that it takes 3 business days to refund. That is a lie.

Facebook page has been taken down too. Will be getting in touch with Consumer affairs to lodge a formal complaint.

Ace Parking - if you at least post a "Due to COVID19, refunds will be processed within .... ". This will boost customer confidence. The stress you are causing your customers is shameful.

Prabaharan M.
Prabaharan M.Victoria

Cannot contact them

Parked car and postpone due to travel issues now cannot contact them several calls emails nothing works
When you call the recording says send
E mail, after 3 email still no reply when call recording go on saying our friendly staff will with you as soon as Soon as possible but no one picks up
Did wrong by parking at this place
I did Park many times here
Understanding the current issue but they are even not bother to reply E mail to advise when can I take my car
No more parking here in future

Customer Service ManagerAce Airport Parking

Hi Prabaharan, In looking at your email correspondence with us, we have called you and left VMs and responded to each of your emails, including arranging the collection time for your vehicle in a few days.

stevefsmith
stevefsmithGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Do not pay full refund when flexi-cancel is paid for

Close to the airport, attractive prices, clean buses, friendly staff. All good until there is an issue

Unfortunately, when I paid for flexi-cancellation, cancelled and did not receive the refund, they were impossible to deal with. They continuously said they paid it regardless of what my bank transaction record showed.

To add insult to injury, their terms and conditions provide no reference to flexi-cancellation meaning, they can choose to not give the full refund and there is nothing you can do as you have agreed to the terms and conditions.

I and my team will not be using the services again.

ChYGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cannot get full refund due to corona virus

In the event of recent corona outbreaks in Korea and Japan (which escalated over the weekend) even if you booked your carpark with ace only days ago, you cannot get back all your money if you decide to cancel. So pick wisely! We didn’t even use your product and it’s unsafe for our young kids to travel at this stage. I’d expect Amazon type level of customer service and sympathy but not with Ace’s team. Disappointed.

Customer Service ManagerAce Airport Parking

Hi Chy, we are sorry to hear about your experience. Should you wish to discuss more, please do email us at @info@aceairportparking.com.au.

ChY

We did! Over three emails. We just heard back from Expedia- they will fully refund us on all our non cancellation accomodations, and that's really great.

Jess M.
Jess M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don't Recommend, will never use again.

Very limited customer service available on weekends, the intercoms are poor quality and I was hung up on without resolving my inquiry. My attempt to call was also ended without the option to speak to anyone or continue on hold. The fees for weekend parking are almost 2.5x as much as parking at one of there competitors. The parking complex I was in had mostly small car only bays available. Which makes it impossible to park anything bigger than a hatch back.

Customer Service ManagerAce Airport Parking

Hi Jess, Ace Airport Parking have staff on site 24/7 and we don't have intercoms. Our parking rates are pre-booked online. Are you sure you are reviewing our business in Tullamarine? We can't find a booking in your name.

TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE

Customer Service ManagerAce Airport Parking

Hi Sandy, we are sorry to hear about your experience. Should you wish to discuss more, please do email us at @info@aceairportparking.com.au

John D.
John D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Would never use this providers again - they damaged my vehicle

I had used Ace a number of times, and found the service good. However on my last usage they damaged my vehicle electrics and refused compensation. Use at own risk.

Tong
TongGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Lost my luggage at the pick up!!!

Adg123
Adg123AU

Car damaged while in car park

My car was damaged while in the car park. I immediately brought this to the attention of the parking attendant. However Ace management is refusing to take any responsibility for the damage and has not offered any compensation. I would not recommend using this car park at all.

Avoid at all costs

Poor customer service (this is not an exaggeration) at different levels of management including their head office call centre (the woman answering phone calls was very rude and did not appear experienced to handle complaints).

Go some where else

Disenchanted
Disenchantedlindsayrcook@hotmail.com

No longer the service it used to be

I have long used Ace for my airport parking facility. The service was second to none until my last trip when I parked my car on the second level only to return to find cars double parked behind mine, forcing me, after a long trip and trying to beat the peak traffic period, to have to return to ground level, walk quite a distance back to the office and request that someone move cars which was done. However, it did take some time, as there were multiple cars double parked. This seems to be a case of greed. One of the great advantages of Ace in the past is that you park your car yourself, return from your trip, go straight to your car and drive away. It seems no longer is this the way it works - disappointing!