Ace Rental Cars

Ace Rental Cars

See the Best Car Rental Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Ace Rental Cars

3.4
Danielle-Dee G.
Danielle-Dee G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great customer service

fantastic customer service from ace rentals Sydney Airport. With great information about tolls to finding me at the airport when they discovered I had left my phone behind when returning the car. Will use again.

Sam L
Sam L

Best experience of renting a car so far

I usually go with other providers, but I gave this one a go although it doesn't have a depot at the airport. I love it! The pick up and drop off is quite efficient (they just do it on demand, so basically you don't need to worry about timing- except that you need to be there during their office hours). The car is great and the price is awesome, as a comparison, I got the same car model with another rental company for nearly 3 times the price!! I didn't get extra charges, I will definitely deal with them again next time.

Vehicle TypeHyundai Kona
Nycol4
Nycol4Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great car rentals

Great company, great experience. Will be sure to rent from them next time Im on holidays in Brisbane. Car was booked and paid for in advance making the pick up process nice and quick. Had no problems when returning the car making my rental hassle free. Thank you Ace

Vehicle TypeToyota RAV4
abdul
abdulSouth East Queensland, QLD

Went very smooth

At ace car rentals the staff are friendly it was cheap to hire the car all transaction went smooth it's a $250 bond payment which they put a hold on your account so make sure the bond money is there.
There is also a shuttle bus service that pick you up from the airport and take you back.
Overall everything went smooth will definitely be hiring my next car from ace car rentals.

Vehicle Type2019 kia sportage

dandb clays
dandb clays

no problems all easy

easy to find near city and airport , no long wait very helpful at desks and gave directions and also a few tips .about the areas you are driving into which is extremely helpful . car was fine no problems with it at all .

Excellent Value

We hired a car from Ace Car Rentals in Cairns. The staff there were incredibly friendly and helpful. Ours was a "mystery" car which turned out to be a late model Hyundai i30 and it was fabulous. Would definitely rent from Ace again and thanks to the staff at Cairns for their professionalism.

Vehicle TypeHyundai i30
Ian
IanPerth, WA

Good Service - Provided with an upgrade

They were a bit under the pump but responded politely and quickly to each customer
Payments made when booking vehicle
Vehicle was different to the one ordered - supplied an upgraded vehicle
Travel to see family. Vehicle exceeded my needs but I really liked the upgrade

Simple Feedback.

I find ACE good in all respects except the ease of telephone communicating with the office upon arrival at an airport. Inevitably your Voice Mail Box is FULL and no more calls may be accepted or there is no pick up.

Received Booked Vehicle No, I received a better vehicle

As per usual an excellent service.

This is our fourth hire with Ace and everything was as we anticipated. We also were given an upgrade , the vehicle was clean and well maintained.All staff were very helpful and prompt with any queries.

Absolutely brilliant service

We booked a car via Ace and there was a small issue with the Navman connection and as we were travelling from Melbourne to Queensland and back it was important that it was working. They upgraded us to another more expensive car with out any problems and no extra charge. The vehicle was fantastic, clean and very comfortable and met our needs perfectly. The bond held was returned on the same day we returned the vehicle and we can not fault the customer service at all, it was perfect. The driver of the bus to and from the airport to the Ace Rental depot was brilliant and put all of our luggage into the bus so in that respect that was brilliant also, so to round it up the service was faultless and friendly, the brilliant.

Smooth rental expirience

The car I booked a Toyota Corrolla or similar was actually a Yaris when I collected it which made for a tight fit with our luggage & a baby with car seat. I think it's a big stretch between these two and I ought to have been a bit more forceful & demanded what had I paid for. The staff were very friendly & efficient and this calmed the situation greatly, I don't like conflict but there's a lesson there for me. The car was small but otherwise did the trips we had planned for the 10 days & once we had off loaded the luggage was fine.

Received Booked Vehicle No, I received a worse vehicle

Fantastic customer service.

Fantastic customer service - CSO was very busy but had time for us.
Bond and payment handled well.
We received a free upgrade - so better than we expected.
Vehicle used for driving around Dunedin, visiting relations.

Have used twice now

Best value for money we could find. Pick up from and delivery to airport available, which all helps.
Did get a bigger vehicle, which we weren't expecting and weren't told about. Didn't have to pay any extra for it though.

Rachel S
Rachel S

Hassle free from pickup to dropoff

Some initial issues with online payment but was sorted fairly quickly. Claude looked after us in Wellington and couldn't do enough to make sure our holiday started perfectly. He didn't rush us and made pickup of our vehicle hassle free....we even got an upgrade due to our vehicle not being ready. We had a Toyota Rav 4 which was awesome. Clean, tidy and well maintained. Excellent on fuel. It far exceeded our expectations. Would definitely recommend Ace Rentals. This is the 3rd time we've used them and they didn't disappoint.....thanks to all in Wellington and Auckland for your great customer service skills!

Olaf
OlafPerth, WA

One of the best car rental experience I had!

It was a trouble free experience to rent a car. Very friendly and efficient staff, we also have been offered a free car upgrade witch we took. Our car was tidy and clean no technical problems, tyres, motor oil, coolant, have been toped up and windscreen wipers were working fine.
Also the free pick up service from and to the Airport was well organised. We can absolutely recommend Ace Rental Cars and would use it again!

Vehicle TypeToyota Corolla E170 Sedan