Ace Rental Cars

Ace Rental Cars

See the Best Car Rental Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Ace Rental Cars

1.8

Smooth rental expirience

The car I booked a Toyota Corrolla or similar was actually a Yaris when I collected it which made for a tight fit with our luggage & a baby with car seat. I think it's a big stretch between these two and I ought to have been a bit more forceful & demanded what had I paid for. The staff were very friendly & efficient and this calmed the situation greatly, I don't like conflict but there's a lesson there for me. The car was small but otherwise did the trips we had planned for the 10 days & once we had off loaded the luggage was fine.

Booking Process
Vehicle Condition
Received Booked Vehicle No, I received a worse vehicle
Cassie
CassieHunter Region, NSW

My 60th

Fantastic little car. Got us from A to B very economic. The lady who served us deserves customer of the year. She was outstanding in the way she dealt with any answers we questioned. Took the car from Wellington right up to Cape Reinga. My 60th was a blast. Thank you!

Booking Process
Vehicle Condition
Vehicle TypeToyota
Received Booked Vehicle No, I received a worse vehicle

Ronnie
Ronnieasked

Where do you pick the car at Perth airport

Tony Williams
Tony Williamsasked

I have a quote on one of your cars in Cairns. I noticed a credit card fee of $165 that may apply on my car pickup. My booking number is 346989067. Is that correct and or does that apply to me?
Tony Williams

Sheryl G D K
Sheryl G D K

I'm a customer not an ACE CAR rep. You would be better asking ACE in Cairns. I hope you find your answer :-)

Henry Braude
Henry Braudeasked

Do they offer loyalty programs?

plop p.
plop p.

If they offered disloyalty programs they would be swamped

Get an answer from our members and Ace Rental Cars representatives