Ace Rental Cars

Ace Rental Cars

See the Best Car Rental Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Ace Rental Cars

ART
ARTGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

cheap Price, good customer service

I found ace with reasonable price, and good customer support. The shuttle from airport to ace office was quick and very often. The only issue, they did not provide the car that I requested. I requested a economy car such as Yaris, but they gave me a Camry :)

Simple Feedback.

I find ACE good in all respects except the ease of telephone communicating with the office upon arrival at an airport. Inevitably your Voice Mail Box is FULL and no more calls may be accepted or there is no pick up.

nikky
nikkyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

great price

the car was a great price. the service was good. when I booked it said I would get a double upgrade. the car they tried to give me was not an upgrade and was only when I mentioned it that they changed the car. while I had the car I got a call (not from Ace) saying the car I rented was abandoned on the motorway. they had all my details so wondering if there computer system was hacked into.

Peter C
Peter C

Great service, good car, good value

Was very happy with Hyundai Elantra that we hired for 14 days on South Island of NZ.
The customer service throughout was great - pick up and drop off was easy (close to Christchurch airport).
Price was very good. Will use ACE again.

Always Use Ace

I fly to Queenstown regularly ALWAYS use Ace rental cars. Pickup is always so easy, staff are helpful and efficient. Best value for money, good cars always very clean and reasonably priced. I highly recommend.

Greg B
Greg BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good service, good car and great value

Used Ace at Adelaide because they were open on Sunday afternoon and Alpha wasn't. Waited about 15 mins for pickup by shuttle bus which was understandable because the depot is a good 15 mins from airport on the road to Glenelg which was where we were headed. Friendly & efficient service. Got a low mileage Astra rather than the Corolla that was booked but it was actually better. Had it for 10 days and no hassles. Return and shuttle to airport was friendly & efficient. If you pay cash you can avoid the credit card surcharge. Would definitely use them again.

Patricia
PatriciaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Easy car hire

We hired a car from near Christchurch Airport. The courtesy bus picked us up and dropped us off. Car worked fine. We didn't get charged extra for cleaning or surprise hidden costs. GPS needed an update. Car hire was 6 months ago from submitting this review, so it is hard to remember anything significant worth mentioning.

Graeme S
Graeme SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Long delay

After prompt service last the wait was horrendous. I think we were there over 45 minutes. Others in front dithering about with credit cards etc. I think everybody should be pre-cleared and those with problems have a separate quew. The car was clean and tidy though and was impressed that a full set of damage photos were supplied to me before we left, especially as it was dark.I spotted a few in the half light so went back into the office to mention it and the attendant said they knew there were marks everywhere. That was when I was offered the photos.

Booking Process
Vehicle Condition

Would use them again

Should have paid before picking up the car as none of my visa cards could be accepted at the office. Other than that the car was excellent would use ace car rentals again

Booking Process

Find out how Ace Rental Cars compares to other Car Rental Services

Very happy with the service and experience , thank you.

All good - Would have helped some to have had guidance re using the radio - otherwise, All good. Staff were very helpful at the pick up place and the car was ready. I used the vehicle to travel to visit my cousin in hospital in Havelock North, while travelling u to Auckland with the vehicle. Also visited my sister-in-law in Taupo en-route - Can't do that in a plane when travelling Wellington to Auckland.

Jomarg
JomargSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fully satified

The whole experience of the car rentle met all our expectations from time we were picked up from our hotel, to the car we orderd being ready, through to the drop off

Ace Car Hire

Would go with Ace again

Customer service excellent at Dunedin airport. car met my needs but seat not that comfortable for longer trips.it was Nissan Tilda so would choose something different next time. Cheap cost so good result

Ivan KM Ho
Ivan KM HoSydney, NSW

Great Customer Service

The customer service staffs at Auckland airport are helpful and friendly. The pickup process was quick and easy. The car is well maintained except the tyres are indeed worrying. The car skips on several wet roads condition. These issues were highlighted during the car drop off at the Auckland office. Again, the staff is friendly and helpful.

Ace rentals are my preferred supplier.

I suspected my vehicle was driven away by previous customer by mistake
Service was very friendly
Payments were accurate and good value for money
Personal holiday and car was economical and suitable for the role